Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics - page 4. (Read 15599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
https://crypto-trade.com/ is back up. How's the growing season going?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What will be done now that cryptotrade is closing? I use cryptostocks currently seems to be functional, have little to no down time and has been around some time now. I know they support btc and ltc not sure what else.

For god's sake, not cryptostocks!!!

I think - the best way is to wait, that few weeks, while CT will be updated does not kill anyone. After that trading may continue and dividends may be paid (yay!) Smiley
+1
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I think - the best way is to wait, that few weeks, while CT will be updated does not kill anyone. After that trading may continue and dividends may be paid (yay!) Smiley

yes I tend to agree.
I don't see much of better around.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
What will be done now that cryptotrade is closing? I use cryptostocks currently seems to be functional, have little to no down time and has been around some time now. I know they support btc and ltc not sure what else.

For god's sake, not cryptostocks!!!

Activity: 61
Freedom Farming
A decision has yet to be made by my superiors, however regardless of the decision it is imperative that everyone makes absolute certain they have updated their emergency bitcoin address on the site, as well as noting the exact number of shares they own. Make sure the submitted emergency btc address is one you can sign messages with.
Activity: 110
Freedom Farming
Just would like to reassure anyone who might ask, we havent forgotten about divs

Please excuse us for being a little slow to wrap up our plans. We appreciate everyone's patience thus far
Freedom Farming
Here are some links to some videos of GGC drilling a new well for our irrigation system, and some pics to go with it. You might want to turn your volume down for the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXnmW58TIwg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3igc70tcdU

Activity: 390
Thanks for the update! Sounds very promising! Smiley

Sorry Daniel, thought your name was Jeff (Berwick) because of his post on page 1 - seems to be your partner posting with the same account Wink
Here is Jeff Berwick, founding partner, talking to Luke Rudkowski with wearechange.org about Bitcoin, impending economic collapse, and Galt's Gulch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdM5V4vJyTw
Freedom Farming
hey, Jeff, how are things going on the farm? Smiley
any est. when the first dividends will be payed? this will boost the sale of your shares for sure!

Just to let you know my name is Daniel
Freedom Farming
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the recent quietness, Please bear with us.

Some notes about recent farm activity;

-third week of January we started the irrigation repairs, installation of valves, drip lines one by one
-first week February started with deep wells on north end of property-aquifer
-cleaned irrigation pond on orchard 2 of debris. In the process of lining, then filling, and connecting to the whole irrigation matrix
-deep pruning to rescue stressed lemon trees on orchard 5
-pruning-mulching process completed on 65% of orchards

The harvest was stronger the first two weeks of January with good prices. Current flowering season for lemons shows good quantity of juvenile fruit starting, signaling good selection in 6 months.

We plan on paying out January´s dividends by February 15th.
Activity: 304
any est. when the first dividends will be payed? this will boost the sale of your shares for sure!

+1
Freedom Farming
Well at this exact moment I am personally not on the farm. However, Ive been told that at this time our main focus is renovations to the Irrigation system as a whole. Regarding lemon harvest I believe it is still underway.

Seasonal pruning and mulching has been completed on the vast majority of the farm in the past days. And there has been good results from pruning and irrigation experiments from August.

We are planning for a fall event in April, anyone interested can join the emailing list at our website.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
How did the harvest turn out, I saw pics but I'm wondering how the market priced them at this juncture? Anything else complete or nearing completion down there? BTW, it's about 5 degrees F where I am. Tongue
Freedom Farming
Thank you all for your continuing patience

There were no net profits for the month of December and thus no dividends just yet. We hope that investors understand we remain highly focused on this expansion and growth phase of the Galt's Gulch Organics program.

Our recent updates on farm activity include many renovations and improvements. We are hard at work planting and renovating our irrigation system. The addition of some new tractors and trucks are making the job much easier. General renovations to the irrigation system and throughout the farm are expected to be complete in February.

The Rental Haciendas also continue to undergo full renovation. We expect to be complete with the haciendas between February and March.

Please feel free to raise questions and we will attempt to answer them as promptly as possible.

We would like to remind shareholders who have not yet submitted their public bitcoin addresses to crypto-trade to remember to do so.
i'm really curious about the first dividends and your first financial statement! Smiley

Freedom Farming
We expect dividends to begin the first week of January 2014

Business is going well. We will elaborate with the dividend's financial statement
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Dividends will be paid in btc to crypto-trade accounts. The public btc addresses are kept on file as a precaution.

so when the first dividend is expected?
And how's the business going?
Freedom Farming
Dividends will be paid in btc to crypto-trade accounts. The public btc addresses are kept on file as a precaution.
Pages:
Jump to: