Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Trade] Agrícola y Comercial Galt’s Gulch SpA, Galt's Gulch Organics - page 3. (Read 15599 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

Xactly. I denounced Giga as a scammer screaming from the forum's rooftops for just that reason.

I don't agree to send my ID around to shady characters and that was not requested in the original contract. So I demand either a refund or a relisting on Crypto-Trade or any other decent exchange not requiring ID.

Otherwise the broccoli in this "freedom farming" would be the investors, but the fallout on Galt's Gulch image would be not amusing.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
this exchange ciphertrade is not good for Galts.  they have already threaten investors who do not verify with forfeiture of stock in their company.  

Another thing about these woodtech/ciphermine/ciphertrade is they stalled and delayed its launch for months meaning no one could sell their cipherminer shares at a fair price and now these mining shares are worthless while they have taken money from it to fund their new venture.  They made posts talking and reassuring people of the value so there would not be panic but these shares are worthless now.  Originally they said cipherminer holders would get all dividends owing and be entitled to a share of stock in the new platform. They also said their would be a buyback option for holders but changed their mind on that as well.  The story changes all the time with these guys, no one can get a a straight and honest word from them.   They say one thing then change it later on.

Now that I can login to this new platform and I find they will not even let me withdraw the dividends that have been paid to my account there (and it is more then enough to meet a minimum withdraw amounts) and I can't sell off stock because they want verification.  Its all very shady their behavior and no company that can be trusted would take investor money then use legal concerns to avoid paying them unless it was planned out some time ago.

Its not a good match for Galt's if it is about "freedom farming" and less interference from government and wants to respects the people that supported it on Crypto-Trade.  Being on a platform like Cipher will erode trust and support in any company that lists there, they might not a be a scam but when investors can't get their money back or entitlements as easily as when the money was given to them in first place the result is the same. Sad

If CryptoTrade is not possible for you anymore then why not litecoininvest/btcinve.com  They will have alot more support from crypto community then ciphertrade ever will and meet the legal requirements of their countries. I've already received dividends on there and have been able to withdraw them without issue. Another alternative which is more friendly to the bitcoin and crypto community is bitcoinbourse. both of these exchanges are working, users can get their money in and out without freely and legally without having to verify identity.  There is also the risk of identity theft and innocent users who verify could find their identities being used to verify on other sites.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Freedom Farming
Prompted in part by the temporary shut down of crypto-trade a while ago,  discussion ensued regarding the legal stance of offering a listing on crypto-trade. As to not put ourselves in a vulnerable position it was advised to change our host exchange to one observing the typical KYC/AML rules. As far as not formally informing prior, I am sure any excuse is inadequate.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
The process has been admittedly slow. We are in a queue and will be sure to update as soon as new information is available.

In the meanwhile could you tell us about the reason of the move?
And why the investors were not informed nor asked about their opinion in advance?
Freedom Farming
The process has been admittedly slow. We are in a queue and will be sure to update as soon as new information is available.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I see that ciphertrade is in beta. When will the shares be migrated?

No news yet.

We will be making a post here when the emails go out. We are currently in correspondence with Ciphertrade and are taking all time nessicary to make sure this is done correctly. If you have not already, feel free to make an account with the corresponding email as the first step with Ciphertrade.

Thanks again for your patience,  and please remember we are doing everything within our power to move things along as fast as we can.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Why do you want to move this thread to ciphertrade forum? Cant it stay just here at "centralized btc forum"? I am not sure if I would like to watch so many places for news...
Freedom Farming
No news yet.

We will be making a post here when the emails go out. We are currently in correspondence with Ciphertrade and are taking all time nessicary to make sure this is done correctly. If you have not already, feel free to make an account with the corresponding email as the first step with Ciphertrade.

Thanks again for your patience,  and please remember we are doing everything within our power to move things along as fast as we can.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
So is there any news? I haven't received any email yet.
Freedom Farming
We will be migrating to ciphertrade. I have all informations of the current shareholders, rest assured your shares have not "disappeared." Directions to proceed to ciphertrade will be emailed to all shareholders as soon as possible.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Today is the scheduled launch of ciphertrade. We will proceed with listing the shares at the earliest point possible. In addition to this once everything has successfully migrated we will be continuing this thread on the ciphertrade forum.

We are moving to ciphertrade primarily to observe a more formal legal standing as a crowd funded security.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
To clarify,  users not wishing to migrate will be able to exit their positions on ciphertrade once trading begins. Also they can exit on crypto-trade for the time being as we will stay active there until Ciphertrade is fully launched, which is prospectively going to be the 14th of April. When the time comes to migrate, trading will be frozen on crypto-trade, and all shareholders will be emailed with directions. It will likely be a simple process where you will merely have to create an account, more details when the time comes. Regarding a pass through there will only be one if someone chooses to broker one, we will not be offering one nor do we recommend any user deal with anyone accept for us. To reiterate there will be no pass through nor are we encouraging anyone to start one. This asset will be operating solely on Ciphertrade until further notice.

If this doesn't answer your question please let me know.

I just logged into crypto-trade after a while and my shares were vanished with the 'security'. I never received any email about this. I came here and I found no explanation, except a mention of Ciphertrade which is not operating at all atm.
 My question is just: WTF?
Freedom Farming
I plan on continuing to hold the shares that I have but I just noticed that ciphertrade isn't fully operational til the 28th. At this or some similar point, how do I transfer my shares from one exchange to another? And, can you clarify what you meant by the first two sentences? Glad to hear of the progress of the team and the flushing out of the past crew that didn't excel. Looking forward to many ripe harvests on into the future!

To clarify,  users not wishing to migrate will be able to exit their positions on ciphertrade once trading begins. Also they can exit on crypto-trade for the time being as we will stay active there until Ciphertrade is fully launched, which is prospectively going to be the 14th of April. When the time comes to migrate, trading will be frozen on crypto-trade, and all shareholders will be emailed with directions. It will likely be a simple process where you will merely have to create an account, more details when the time comes. Regarding a pass through there will only be one if someone chooses to broker one, we will not be offering one nor do we recommend any user deal with anyone accept for us. To reiterate there will be no pass through nor are we encouraging anyone to start one. This asset will be operating solely on Ciphertrade until further notice.

If this doesn't answer your question please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Are you going to rebuy shares from those who don't want to migrate to ciphertrade?

Users will need to exit their positions on Ciphertrade.com if they do not wish to continue holding our asset. We do not have any intention of personally managing a pass through. We cannot stop anyone wishing to become a broker, however we ourselves will be operating through Ciphertrade. It is up to the due diligence of users to verify that any such broker does indeed hold shares on Ciphertrade.
I plan on continuing to hold the shares that I have but I just noticed that ciphertrade isn't fully operational til the 28th. At this or some similar point, how do I transfer my shares from one exchange to another? And, can you clarify what you meant by the first two sentences? Glad to hear of the progress of the team and the flushing out of the past crew that didn't excel. Looking forward to many ripe harvests on into the future!
Freedom Farming
We are hoping to pay the remainder of the past quarter's dividends in April. We expect to do dividends quarterly until monthly dividends are a bit more practical volume wise.

As far as the move from crypto-trade we choose not to disclose this information for the time being.  Despite this, we do infact feel that Crypto-trade is an honorable exchange and thank them for their services.
Activity: 304
This security will be migrating to Ciphertrade.com this coming week. We hope to be up and trading soon after the transition. Once we have settled in, we will also be opening discussion on the Ciphertrade dedicated forum. Shortly we will have a update from the farm as well.

Can we know the reason for migrating? Will you pay dividends before that transfer?
Freedom Farming
Are you going to rebuy shares from those who don't want to migrate to ciphertrade?

Users will need to exit their positions on Ciphertrade.com if they do not wish to continue holding our asset. We do not have any intention of personally managing a pass through. We cannot stop anyone wishing to become a broker, however we ourselves will be operating through Ciphertrade. It is up to the due diligence of users to verify that any such broker does indeed hold shares on Ciphertrade.
Freedom Farming
Greetings from Galt's Gulch!

The farm is now transitioning into the Winter months here at the Gulch. With winter comes the wet season and could be our orchard's favorite time of year.  The lemon trees are doing well and are expected to have a magnificent future harvests. The rental haciendas have undergone massive rennovations and are well on their way to being completed. It is almost time to begin planting in the large field desiginated for a multitude of vegetables across the street from the lemon orchard. Finally, one of the exciting new plans that has begun to come into fruition is our organic honey production. A once waning farm is now seeing new life and opportunity as Galt's Gulch establishes sustainable and ecological initiatives.

Regarding the lemons there is much news to share. The road to recovery has required hard work and patience. The farm has revitalized from hardships both preventable and unavoidable. Good executive intentions are sometimes not enough when communication between past farm owners and their managers had degraded. Out with the old and in with the new became the theme, however these transitions themselves were not without their own hiccups. It certainly does not help matters when the ebbing and flowing of dry seasons is not prepared for properly. Fortunately foresight can lead to adequate preperation. Thirsty lemon trees are now being satiated and precautions to protect against future less than desireable conditions are actualizing. The orchards are growing more and more healthy everyday as the vast majority of pruning is near completion. What was once a lag in production and sales will soon become abundance since the pragmatic Galt's Gulch Organics team has taken the reins. An advantage most other farms do not have is that our farm can play both whole saler and retailer since we are simultaneously providing to the residential side of Galt's Gulch. The rental haciendas among the lemon orchards have undergone diligent work to be prepared for the Galt's Gulch Fall Event coming late April between the 24th and 28th. Tenants will be excited to step out on their porch and bask in the orchards fragrant surrounding trees. The summer months proved a challenge to keep up with. The remedy being the addition of several wells and even more to come. The organic farm will have extra insurance of steady water sourcing and should have no problem continuing to make progress by vigorously expanding on arduous success.

While we have made excellent milestones in the lemon fields the expansion does not stop there. Soon this fall and into the following months planting of the vegatable fields will begin. Several Avacado trees stand watch over these grounds waiting for their new neighbors and are healthy and fruiting themselves. Many additional crops are intended but not limited to Swiss Chard, Kale, Broccoli, Cauliflower,  Squash, Plums, Grapes, and more! We are incredibly excited for this initiative, however it is possible there are even better things to come. Under consideration now is the possible addition of tall green houses. If the logistics come to pass we will be able to significantly increase our yield per acre by taking advantage of sophisticated irrigation techniques to maximize vertical growing.

Last but not least our bee hives have been harvested for their honey recently. Galt's Gulch prides itself on its sustainable initiatives and honey production is a new feather in our caps! We practice ecology friendly techniques that observe the longevity and health of our honey bees. Some of our hives are permanent structures never to be tampered with to allow for the bees to preserve their genetics and provide for robust recolonization each season. By maintaining untouched hives the immune system of the bees can be strengthed continuously while still maintaining a regular harvest of honey. We are excited to have added a natural sweetener to our repertoire of products. What do you think might be next? Can anyone say Galt's Gulch Organic Beer? We have done a tasting of our first batch and plan to have another round of trials ready for the Fall event!

We have had a burgeoning year so far and it is only the beginning. We expect the success to reap even more advatages in the months to come both for investors and the Earth itself through our continuingly innovative Organic Farming programs! 
Activity: 390
Freedom Farming
This security will be migrating to Ciphertrade.com this coming week. We hope to be up and trading soon after the transition. Once we have settled in, we will also be opening discussion on the Ciphertrade dedicated forum. Shortly we will have a update from the farm as well.
Freedom Farming
https://crypto-trade.com/ is back up. How's the growing season going?

Hello, everything is going well. There are a updates we are not quite ready to advertise. For those of you on the email list for our residential lot program there will be a newsletter soon regarding our April Event. I will post farm pertinent info here afterward. As a second note, we have been talking about listing on a second exchange. Keep an eye on ciphertrade.
Pages:
Jump to: