Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE v2.0] Crypto-Trade.com Exchange & IPO -new- official thread! - page 11. (Read 33646 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
no, your quotes refer to cases of lost passwords..^^

If you're getting a CSRF (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_request_forgery) error while logging in, please
try the following:

- make sure that Crypto-Trade is opened in only one browser tab
- your session is not opened for more than 20min (otherwise please refresh login page)
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
EDIT: After almost a month, and 12 posts, Crypto-Trade has allowed me to withdraw my funds.

Thank you.

Glad to hear that this ended positively, though of course it doesn't help confidence.

I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.
Same problem here. Sad

Did the same as Carnth, sending a support ticket. Same question, anything else I can do?

CSRF token mismatch?
UTC issues have been fixed and all pending deposits/withdrawals should already appear where they belong. Just in case you're using UNIX and run into same problems with PoS coins as we did:
reservebalance= will help.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.
Same problem here. Sad

Did the same as Carnth, sending a support ticket. Same question, anything else I can do?
Please welcome CREATIVE MINING as the newest member in Crypto-Trade's Securities Market! https://www.crypto-trade.com/securities/trade/crm_btc ‪#‎Bitcoin‬
Can you add auto-refresh(update) tables with current market orders list after each active user action (like sending  new order or removing old) as it was in old (v.1) CRYPTO-TRADE?

Now it needed to update whole page manual each time to see changes - and its annoying.

Dear Mad_Max,
our tables - of course - do auto-refresh.
Maybe you have some kind of browser plugin enabled that prevents them from doing it?
Could you please try to disable one plugin after another and see if this helps?
If it does not, would you please send us a ticket via Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com and
give us some information about your browser and browser Version?
Thank you Smiley

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001
Can you add auto-refresh(update) tables with current market orders list after each active user action (like sending  new order or removing old) as it was in old (v.1) CRYPTO-TRADE?

Now it needed to update whole page manual each time to see changes - and its annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Maybe you not understand me...

I meant table shown when choosing a particular trading pairs. For example LTC/USD:
https://crypto-trade.com/currencies/trade/ltc_usd
It have no any filter or sorting options at all

NOT table in my account (https://crypto-trade.com/member/trades/currencies) - this one work normal and shows all my trades correctly.

And yes it is finished trades - i can see them in account trade history, by not see in "my trades" table on trade pairs pages. One more latest example:
Date                         Type   Price (USD)   Amount (LTC)   Total (USD)
2014-07-23 21:33:01   Sell    8.02   10   80.2

Seems i found when this happen:
if i do "market" trades - sell or buy from orders placed by someone else (with instant executions)  this trade included in "my trades" table.
But if i place limit order and later someone buy/sell from/to my waiting order - this trades not included in "my trades" table.

This behavior is "as designed" and not a bug Smiley
I talked to cdev and maybe we're going to add another table that tracks your filled orders directly below the orderbook, if more user demand this.
But from my memory, other exchanges handle their "my trades" table exactly the same way.
About recent CINNI/UTC issues:

We think we have finally found the bug that leads to a CPU consumption of 100% and prevents (or let's say extremely slows down) UTC and CINNI transfers to/from CT: it's a phenomenom called PoS dust, mentioned by David Latapie in his "How PoS works" article, which can be found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-pos-works-606342

Third: Compounded interest
Leaving a wallet open 24/7 costs more electricity (and CPU power, more on this later) but also make you benefit more from compounded interest (interests adding to capital so that next time capital to base interest upon will be bigger - in a bank, you compound your interest once an year, in crypto, at the end of each period, so every twenty days for Mintcoin). If you received all of your coins in just one big transaction, you could just stick to open wallet at every stake period and this is it. You receive your coins, and they count for the next stake. But if you received them in several parts (99% of users) there are end-of-period occuring a lot and so opportunity for compounding interests occuring a lot (in other words, "it's every day twenty days"). By just opening you wallet every 20 days, you are actually losing compounded interest. Notice that with compounded interest, you should achieve more than 20% interest on Mintcoin (at the cost of electricity, though and less CPU-mining power, though). It is not worth it if you don't have a lot of coin (except if you don't pay for your electricity).
Beware though: the multiplication of the end-of-period generates "dust", something similar to fragmentation on a disk. This won't increase the size of your wallet, but it will require more CPU power. You may end up with 100% CPU usage. Raspberry or VPS are ways to mitigate this. Another way is to resort to "spring cleaning": every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet; you sacrifice every coin age to get back to a normal level of CPU usage. Heartbreaking.

The Problem we have is about this part: "[...]every once in a while, you move all your coin to another wallet[...]" which is actually very frustrating for an exchange, cause there are hundrets/thousands of wallets to move.

--> Cdev is now going to start this procedure, so this will hopefully and finally fix this §"$#!

We're really sorry about this delay.
Maybe you not understand me...

I meant table shown when choosing a particular trading pairs. For example LTC/USD:
https://crypto-trade.com/currencies/trade/ltc_usd
It have no any filter or sorting options at all

NOT table in my account (https://crypto-trade.com/member/trades/currencies) - this one work normal and shows all my trades correctly.

And yes it is finished trades - i can see them in account trade history, by not see in "my trades" table on trade pairs pages. One more latest example:
Date                         Type   Price (USD)   Amount (LTC)   Total (USD)
2014-07-23 21:33:01   Sell    8.02   10   80.2

Seems i found when this happen:
if i do "market" trades - sell or buy from orders placed by someone else (with instant executions)  this trade included in "my trades" table.
But if i place limit order and later someone buy/sell from/to my waiting order - this trades not included in "my trades" table.

Some more bugs.

I make my first trade after v. 2.0 upgrade and found what my trades NOT showed in "My Trades" table (under order list of chosen pair)

This is my trades:
2014-07-23 17:33:25   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   11   88.55
2014-07-23 17:02:16   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   4   32.2

It shown in "Trades" table (where list of all trades from all users on this pair) but not listed in "My Trades" table (where list of own trades only)
Seems new engine does not recognize that it was my trades.

Works for me.
Maybe you have some Kind of filter activated, such as start date/end date, type, etc.?
Or maybe you changed sorting for your table, so it shows your trades in ascending order?

Is your trade completed? Otherwise it appears in "Orders" not in "Trades" tab.
Some more bugs.

I make my first trade after v. 2.0 upgrade and found what my trades NOT showed in "My Trades" table (under order list of chosen pair)

This is my trades:
2014-07-23 17:33:25   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   11   88.55
2014-07-23 17:02:16   LTC/USD   Buy   8.05   4   32.2

It shown in "Trades" table (where list of all trades from all users on this pair) but not listed in "My Trades" table (where list of own trades only)
Seems new engine does not recognize that it was my trades.
heard that you're open again. i checked my account and voila!

US Dollars    0.00000032

where are my shitcoins? can I have them back again? thank you.

Can you please open a ticket via Helpdesk.crypto-trade.com? Thank you.
If you're missing CINNI or UTC: this is because their wallets are currently causing problems - we're working on that.
No coins will be lost, it's just that CINNI cannot find any peers and UTC has a very high response time. We're already in contact
with devs to solve this issues.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
heard that you're open again. i checked my account and voila!

US Dollars    0.00000032

where are my shitcoins? can I have them back again? thank you.
Activity: 59
hi

ID 3530951 2014-07-21 13:37:44 Withdrawal 148.5 USD

Withdraw don't completed yet
i made a ticket yesterday but support don't answer
Our Membership system gives you priority over other members in certain areas such as withdrawal and support
where is?
Why trades history hard split to currencies and Securities if custom filter exist at same time?

and in any case it operates at half:
If I choose Securities - sites shows Securities only (as expected)
If I choose Currencies - sites shows both Currencies and Securities

Same with Order History.
Activity: 32
Same here. 500 on cancel. Didn't notice it was successful.

One of my test cases creates and order, verifies its there and attempts to cancel it.
Fails on the cancel step due to the bad response but the order was canceled.
Activity: 149
Same here. 500 on cancel. Didn't notice it was successful.
Activity: 32
I have also been getting 500 errors when trying to cancel an order.  The call appears to be successful but the response is markup for the 500 error page.  The content of the body is "Undefined variable: data".
Pages:
Jump to: