Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTO-TRADE v2.0] Crypto-Trade.com Exchange & IPO -new- official thread! - page 12. (Read 33646 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thank you for the site upgrade.  I am a bit disappointed that with such a major upgrade that active_order_count for the privateInfo API call wasn't fixed.  It has never worked and it is looking like it never will.

It's already fixed.  Cheesy

No, sorry.  It isn't.

From site:
BC/BTC   Buy   0.00002079   1000   0.02079   0%   Active

privateInfo API call response:
{"status":"success","data":{"active_orders_count":"0","perms":...,"server_timestamp":1405966944}}

OrderHistory API call with active_order == true:
{"status":"success","data":[{"amount":"1000","timestamp":"1405966662","id":"1363994","rate":"0.00002079","status":"Active","pair":"bc_btc","type":"Buy"}]}

pls try again now..

Success!  Thank you.

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Thank you for the site upgrade.  I am a bit disappointed that with such a major upgrade that active_order_count for the privateInfo API call wasn't fixed.  It has never worked and it is looking like it never will.

No, sorry.  It isn't.

From site:

{"status":"success","data":{"active_orders_count":"0","perms":...,"server_timestamp":1405966944}}

{"status":"success","data":[{"amount":"1000","timestamp":"1405966662","id":"1363994","rate":"0.00002079","status":"Active","pair":"bc_btc","type":"Buy"}]}

pls try again now..

No, sorry.  It isn't.

From site:

I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.

Hey Carnth! Smiley
Can you come to irc freenode #crypto-trade.com and specify your issue? Cause all Login issues should be solved now.
Did you delete all your CT Cookies like I mentioned above?
(if you dont have an irc Client, you can use the webclient: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23crypto-trade.com&uio=d4)

@cgt99: yes, i like the idea. thanks. will forward this to cdev.

Activity: 275
Merit: 104
The site looks great.  Smiley
I have one request though...
Please include all 8 decimals in the prices in orderbook, its easier to read.

to clearfy:  if the price is  0.0025   show it as  0.00250000
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
I can't log in after the new website update.
I sent a support request in to reset my password. Anything else I can do to prove who I am, let me know.

+++ SERVER PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN FIXED +++

PLEASE NOTE: UTC+NMC WALLET STILL NEED 1-2H UNTIL RUNNING.

SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE.

@robertjh1982: PM
Activity: 149
i can't even log in. wtf?
I can log in just fine, np whatsoever. Looks great! Slight API changes, no documentation yet, but these are mainly going from lower to uppercase in some places and similar stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
i can't even log in. wtf?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Yeah this is shady. Your site's worth more than 25 btc,  send them their coins.
Activity: 1
EDIT: After almost a month, and 12 posts, Crypto-Trade has allowed me to withdraw my funds.

Thank you.
argh. The moment our server admin went to bed after an 18h shift, the moment our login/register issue came back.
the whole team needs to catch some sleep and this is no big deal for tomorrow. anyway:

Login/Register currently not possible ||| we're fighting a bug that affects login and register site. we're fixing this asap and will inform you about the status here
okay, cdev and mysteryman have fixed this issue!
pls logout of crypto-trade.com, clear all your (crypto-trade related) cookies and then log in again. Site should work afterwards.
Pls let me know if you're having further issues.
Sorry for inconvenience.
yeah we're aware of this issue and cdev and mysteryman are on it.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1001
About a half of login attempts end by this error for me:

500 Internal Server Error

session_commit() [function.session-commit]: open(/tmp/sess_e6109f931c9387df99ffeebe6f5980a4, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)
500 Internal Server Error

session_commit() [function.session-commit]: open(/tmp/sess_7e683ce5888aff273c1301c148e9636d, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)

Seems server run out of disk space or exceed some sort of quota...
i can't deposit wdc

Internal Server Error

Undefined variable: trans_description

Hi Mania,
can you specify your issue?
When does it appear exactly?
Because it works for me..

Pls write a PM to Grinny or come to our shoutbox. Thanks

Should be fixed now.
Thanks for your bug report Smiley
Activity: 59
i can't deposit wdc

Internal Server Error

Undefined variable: trans_description
Just noticed that 2FA has not been enabled. How do I renable it?

pls visit this page: https://www.crypto-trade.com/member/profile/securitysettings and re-enable it.
(user menu > Profile > Security Settings)
Pages:
Jump to: