Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto traders beaten by girls - page 4. (Read 842 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
April 12, 2023, 12:48:46 PM
Not only in Singapore but also in various countries, women have now come a long way in crypto currency. Although it seems very inferior to people, women are not behind in anything now. They are playing the contemporary roles of men in various fields of work. In some workplaces, women have overtaken men. However, when women and men live with equal rights, why should we consider women inferior? We always want women to advance in cryptocurrency and play a bigger role.

It's not about which of the two genders are superior/inferior and which are stronger/weaker, but about differences between genders and how they manifest in different fields. In a healthy environment, men would be masculine and women feminine, and both would complement each other, meaning that together (i.e. in marriage) they would have a wide variety, complete set of traits, rather than being a pair of luke-worm individuals without any strong traits in either way.

As for this thread, it's more of a tongue-in-cheek topic. The survey likely doesn't even really discuss any active trading and is self-reported, so I wouldn't put any real weight on the results.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
April 12, 2023, 01:44:03 AM
Sometimes surveys depend on the respondent, and I think surveys like this are normal and not surprising, in my opinion the thing that is the advantage of women over men is that they can be patient and control their emotions, the real thing is when buying, women can be patient to bid and get the best price.
Respondents will show how the results are found, but most women if they understand crypto trading I think they can be better because they are not as crazy as men's action decisions if they are consumed by emotions, Yes that is the main advantage of women in patience and bidding prices as cheaply as possible if they don't get a discount they don't make a purchase and that's women, their characters grow well in financial matters I think the average is like that.
I don't mean to badmouth men, but maybe in terms of the character of financial use women dominate because maybe they are pushed from the side that they are not as free as men can do anything and anywhere to get money.
Merit: 324
April 11, 2023, 07:10:32 PM
Trading is a job that requires precision, patience and analysis, and most of these things are mastered by women than men, the simple thing is when a woman wants to buy goods, she can be patient in bidding so she can get the best price, it is only natural that the trading competition between women and men will be won by women .
Mastery has nothing to do with gender, whether you are a girl or boy, it doesnt matter because once you would really be able to take a good grasps when it comes to learning about trading then this is where you would really be considered to be a better trader but of course people would be always minding about the differences in between boys and girls when it comes to success rate. Just like the rest been saying that
it doesnt matter whether you are a boy or girl as long you are really that good into this venture then this do what matter the most. Sustainance is something that would really be
mainly needed up because this do proves that you are really that doing good.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 11, 2023, 02:28:46 PM
Dominating or not, it doesnt matter because we are all  here as a trader doesnt care on what gender you do have.There's no need for some competition just because we do see that they are women but its not good to
look down on them and wont really be letting ourselves men to be beaten up? For some then it would really be touching up their ego and this is why they would really be that mindful even with these slightest details.
Overall its not really that something that could be bothersome.Just mind your own business and make yourself that profitable and doest mind whether we are beaten up by girls or not.
There's always that kind of competition in between genders but overall it isnt really that something we could bothered be on.
Well when we think about it, do I know what gender you are? Do you know what gender am I? It is really a hidden thing that we do not talk about. I mean I do not go around and tell everyone that I am a man, I just have a nickname and I go by that and ,it's your job to guess which gender I am if you want to, but most of the time I do not even think about that because I don't really give a damn. That should be how it is in any part of the world, don't really care about anyone's gender at all when it is an irrelevant topic, in the end that would make sure that you could make a bigger difference.

I personally hope that the best thing to do in this case would be spending some time on how you could make a profit and that is irrelevant to gender.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 11, 2023, 07:56:10 AM
"Singaporean women ‘outperforming’ men in crypto trades, survey reveals"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/singaporean-women-outperforming-men-in-crypto-trades-survey-reveals

The dawn of mankind is officially here. A recent poll from Singapore revealed that women managed to outperform men in the manliest games of all - crypto trading:
"As per the survey data, 76% of women reported either making money or breaking even on their crypto investments, compared to just 72% of men"

Since it looks like the answers were self-reported, there's a chance that women may not be telling the truth, to make themselves look better. But maybe there's something in the female approach to trading that would explain it (i.e. higher risk aversion?).

Link to the original survey: https://www.independentreserve.com/blog/news/independent-reserve-cryptocurrency-index-irci-singapore-2023
There's a downloadable pdf, they're asking for name/email but don't verify, so you can put anything.

Not only in Singapore but also in various countries, women have now come a long way in crypto currency. Although it seems very inferior to people, women are not behind in anything now. They are playing the contemporary roles of men in various fields of work. In some workplaces, women have overtaken men. However, when women and men live with equal rights, why should we consider women inferior? We always want women to advance in cryptocurrency and play a bigger role.
Activity: 616
Merit: 749
April 11, 2023, 07:01:08 AM
Let us Guys take this as challenge for our crypto activities as now women seemingly dominating the scene .
i also a cousin that is good in trading and I must admit that beating me completely about our trading position , considering that I am the one who thought her how crypto currencies do.
and now? she is richer than me , having leave Her Job and focus completely in crypto trading and investing.

This survey just focus on Singapore and if we do proper research we might find this survey to be false. This were just questions been asked randomly and nobody verified the answers been given, so there's no way we can conclude that this survey actually reflex what's going on in Singapore. When it comes to cryptocurency market, I think woman are still far behind and they need to be involved more.

We don't have to take this as a challenge instead we have to encourage woman to get more involved and with their help we can make cryptocurrency market more mature. Woman can be very good traders because of their ability to multitask so if this survey was to be accurate I won't be surprised as well.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
April 11, 2023, 06:00:39 AM
Trading is a job that requires precision, patience and analysis, and most of these things are mastered by women than men, the simple thing is when a woman wants to buy goods, she can be patient in bidding so she can get the best price, it is only natural that the trading competition between women and men will be won by women .
legendary
April 11, 2023, 04:02:49 AM
I would guess that the difference is that women have been getting the short end of the stick historically in most regions and there are places where men still overrule women politically and decide for their life. If you look at what is going on in Iran right now, you can see an example, or how we congratulated Saudi Arabia for "letting women drive".

In a world like that, when there are more scary things out there for women, I am pretty sure that the emotional roller costar that we go through when we are trading as men, is nothing to the women because they face harsher reality when they step out of their houses, and that's the risk they are willing to take.

I would be guessing you're just repeating the feminists' propaganda in which women are painted as forever victims and men as oppressors. Historically speaking, everyone had it rough in the past, but men were (and still are) far more likely to die (wars, hunting, accidents, by suicide or being murdered) or be victims of violent crimes. DNA research suggests that only a third of our ancestors are men, meaning the majority of men would never even pass on their genes.

And to say that it's harder to trade for women in the West because of some collective trauma or constant danger is bizarre and illogical. If anything, facing constant risks would force you to develop a thick skin and you'd be unfazed by trivial things like trading.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 10, 2023, 04:25:46 PM
Dominating or not, it doesnt matter because we are all  here as a trader doesnt care on what gender you do have.There's no need for some competition just because we do see that they are women but its not good to
look down on them and wont really be letting ourselves men to be beaten up? For some then it would really be touching up their ego and this is why they would really be that mindful even with these slightest details.
Overall its not really that something that could be bothersome.Just mind your own business and make yourself that profitable and doest mind whether we are beaten up by girls or not.
There's always that kind of competition in between genders but overall it isnt really that something we could bothered be on.
I don't know if creating a survey is important, but to some extent it is also useful. The dominance of women in the market means nothing as there is no significant influence on the price, it just proves that women there tend to care more about crypto than anything else. After all there is no competition between men and women in the market, all genders are the same as long as they know how the market works for the assets they are trading.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
April 10, 2023, 04:19:31 PM
Let us Guys take this as challenge for our crypto activities as now women seemingly dominating the scene .
i also a cousin that is good in trading and I must admit that beating me completely about our trading position , considering that I am the one who thought her how crypto currencies do.
and now? she is richer than me , having leave Her Job and focus completely in crypto trading and investing.

Dominating or not, it doesnt matter because we are all  here as a trader doesnt care on what gender you do have.There's no need for some competition just because we do see that they are women but its not good to

What we can learn from this survey is, how those women manage to do good in trading?
Because for sure, there are tips or tricks that we can learn from them such as being too cautious before you execute your trade.
Women are meticulous on details so maybe, this is how they got an advantage. As they won't pursue a trade if they are not very sure about it.
As you said, there's no competition on this market. We can only learn so much and that's how we can apply it on our trading journey.
The article mentioned, however, didn't mention of any strategy used. But  would be nice if the article gave more insights on how those women managed to make money or at least got break even with their initial funds.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
April 10, 2023, 04:11:38 PM

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2023, 10:23:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
April 07, 2023, 07:55:40 PM
Women into cryptocurrency is growing regularly. What had happened with the Women traders try to learn well and get into it whereas the men just learn out of the experience. This means women understands what were the outcomes of the future and moves accordingly. Men just tries to get adopted to the market situation and tries to understand it.

Women were in each and every sector. Now they've made their way towards the cryptomarket. This is really nice and such progress will surely make more other women be part of the cryptocurrency market. Women are highly emotional, but when they've planned something surely they'll run for it amidst the hurdles. This is how women trader might've won over the men, and this doesn't happen with every women.
Activity: 831
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 07, 2023, 07:09:53 PM
Even if the girls were lying while providing their information, data has carried it and we atleast belive the information so provided is true.
Was there any gender benefit such that men would purposed click to be female in the pool?

My concern would not be whether men pretended to be women in the poll, but whether participants were honest about reporting their profitability. People have a tendency to lie to themselves about how well they are doing.
If their report proves assets in a wallet or exchange then it can be said that the report is valid and if the report is without evidence and only information from crypto asset portfolio applications, then nothing is noted in the report as valid, we will never know how the report is processed, but I am sure that they report a wealth of crypto assets are familiar with crypto even though we doubt the amount of assets they have.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
April 07, 2023, 04:42:58 PM
Even if the girls were lying while providing their information, data has carried it and we atleast belive the information so provided is true.
Was there any gender benefit such that men would purposed click to be female in the pool?
One advantage women has over men is emotional management. Women are sometimes fearful and would not want to make the strike that may empty the portfolio. But a man would do it as a higher risk taker even if it has to tell on him later.
However trading is not gender sentimental and as such I do not rightly understand the purpose of the poll.
I would guess that the difference is that women have been getting the short end of the stick historically in most regions and there are places where men still overrule women politically and decide for their life. If you look at what is going on in Iran right now, you can see an example, or how we congratulated Saudi Arabia for "letting women drive".

In a world like that, when there are more scary things out there for women, I am pretty sure that the emotional roller costar that we go through when we are trading as men, is nothing to the women because they face harsher reality when they step out of their houses, and that's the risk they are willing to take.
legendary
April 06, 2023, 05:22:24 PM

My concern would not be whether men pretended to be women in the poll, but whether participants were honest about reporting their profitability. People have a tendency to lie to themselves about how well they are doing.

One advantage women has over men is emotional management.

Have you ever encountered any women in the real life? Women are way more emotion-driven than men. The higher risk aversion is also often based on the emotion of fear. Sometimes irrational.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
April 06, 2023, 05:03:15 PM
If it's about patience maybe that can be an excuse, but that doesn't mean that every man doesn't have patience in buying and after buying at the best price in their own opinion. Because patience is a trait that is owned by everyone even though the level is different and it also exists in every man and not only in a woman. Now, the survey results themselves depend on each respondent found, but it also has an effect when the respondent's knowledge is still very limited so that it can affect the survey results themselves.
The survey will also be inaccurate, because some respondents just filled out the survey carelessly without thinking about whether the survey described themselves or not. Men and women both have patience but just different measures. trading decisions depend on how a person learns how to trade properly and understands the science of trading, women or men are only distinguished from an emotional perspective. Maybe women can think emotionally and convey their feelings without thinking rationally. But it is not important about that, what is important is the end result and how one knows the science of trading.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
April 06, 2023, 12:01:22 PM
Sometimes surveys depend on the respondent, and I think surveys like this are normal and not surprising, in my opinion the thing that is the advantage of women over men is that they can be patient and control their emotions, the real thing is when buying, women can be patient to bid and get the best price.
If it's about patience maybe that can be an excuse, but that doesn't mean that every man doesn't have patience in buying and after buying at the best price in their own opinion. Because patience is a trait that is owned by everyone even though the level is different and it also exists in every man and not only in a woman. Now, the survey results themselves depend on each respondent found, but it also has an effect when the respondent's knowledge is still very limited so that it can affect the survey results themselves.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
April 06, 2023, 09:42:50 AM
"Singaporean women ‘outperforming’ men in crypto trades, survey reveals"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/singaporean-women-outperforming-men-in-crypto-trades-survey-reveals

The dawn of mankind is officially here. A recent poll from Singapore revealed that women managed to outperform men in the manliest games of all - crypto trading:
"As per the survey data, 76% of women reported either making money or breaking even on their crypto investments, compared to just 72% of men"

Since it looks like the answers were self-reported, there's a chance that women may not be telling the truth, to make themselves look better. But maybe there's something in the female approach to trading that would explain it (i.e. higher risk aversion?).

Link to the original survey: https://www.independentreserve.com/blog/news/independent-reserve-cryptocurrency-index-irci-singapore-2023
There's a downloadable pdf, they're asking for name/email but don't verify, so you can put anything.

One advantage women has over men is emotional management. Women are sometimes fearful and would not want to make the strike that may empty the portfolio. But a man would do it as a higher risk taker even if it has to tell on him later.
However trading is not gender sentimental and as such I do not rightly understand the purpose of the poll.
Merit: 324
April 05, 2023, 07:39:26 PM
Maybe women have better control over their emotions, perhaps they don't over leverage, or they don't put their hard earned excessive money in a single trade. That might be the reason that women traders are more successful in trading as compared to the men traders.

I wouldn't say women are better in controlling their emotions, if anything, it's the opposite. Women are generally more likely to make decisions based on emotions, although, as the emasculation of men progresses - those differences start to fade away. But I'd say the higher level of testosterone pushes men to seek more action and aim for higher goals, i.e. by over-leveraging mentioned.
Each individual does have that different level of tolerance when it comes to personal characteristic and it wont matter whether you are a male or female.Somewhat it cant really be just avoided that girls

are really that feminine on which they are really that soft when it comes to things that are adventurous or something that is risky.We know that men are really that having that kind of aggressive approach on different things that we do in everyday living and it is really just that people are really way looking down on what girl could do.Now that there's some survey about percentage beat up on trading then
it isnt really that something that could really be bragged on.What matter most is that an individual does have that high success rate.
Pages:
Jump to: