Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading vs Forex trading - page 6. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 06, 2021, 04:03:15 AM
I think crypto trading is more profitable because even with some little experience a hodler can buy some coin and hodl for certain period  while selling at high earn some profit whereas such an opportunity is not possible in forex trading,
Moreso in forex trading a trader must be well informed in term of fundamental news plus TA  which can make or mar the price volatility, whereas in crypto trading if BTC/ USD is in bearish sentiment thus a lot of shorting options will avail itself in other crypto/USD  pairs likewise in a bullish sentiment, all these is not attainable in forex.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
June 06, 2021, 03:34:51 AM
Please advise which one is best. Which one is more profitable? Crypto trading or Forex trading?
actually mate both way when it comes trading is profitable wherein it depends on what assets you wanna trade on it.. Some says crypto trading is the best but if you will trade on forex as well there is no big difference in my personal opinion what i mean is the risk and how profitable its, is the same with crypto, all you need when it comes to it is knowledge and skills..
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
June 06, 2021, 01:25:40 AM
Crypto and forex trading both has their own style. Some people will love Crypto and some forex. Crypto might be not legal arround the world but forex has some legality. Crypto runs 24×7, forex runs only 5 day in week. Forex trading is just like future trading style where your money can be liquidated if your trade is going against you but in crypto it is easier to hold for any period of time. Forex need a good amount to avoid liquidation but in Crypto you can do trade with any amount of money. Forex can be a risky trade with their lot allotment. So for me Crypto trading is much better then forex
Activity: 1344
Merit: 907
June 06, 2021, 12:15:09 AM
From the little experience am having cryptocurrency and forex are kind of risky which I believe you can easily lose your money there. But from the little experience am having I really believe in Cryptocurrency than forex but forex is more profitable than cryptocurrency and more risky than cryptocurrency. But just do your research and find out the one that work's for you.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
June 05, 2021, 09:36:40 PM
I think cryptocurrency trading will generate bigger and faster profits, but they also come with great risks and challenges such as price drop, the impact of external factors, insecurity and lose control...and forex trading will be safer

Actually, both crypto trading and Forex trading have advantages and disadvantages. Depends on which one we are more comfortable with.
because both in my opinion are very worth doing. But because I want bigger and faster profit, for now I'm more focused on crypto trading.
Indeed I admit with very volatile prices are more risky, but as long as we can analyze the market properly, it should be safe to do.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
June 05, 2021, 07:57:25 PM
I think cryptocurrency trading will generate bigger and faster profits, but they also come with great risks and challenges such as price drop, the impact of external factors, insecurity and lose control...and forex trading will be safer
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
June 05, 2021, 07:36:31 PM
It's like asking "which is more profitable? selling fruits or vegetables?".

Both can work(assuming you actually know how to trade in the first place), which is "better" and "more profitable" will just completely depend on the trader. On which asset characteristics will you be better at trading. High volatility vs low volatility, swing trading vs scalping, etc.

You're right. His question is very subjective and relies on the trader himself. If you are a new crypto user, I don't think it is smart idea to go into crypto trading with a lot of money. You will lose your funds if you don't know what you are doing in crypto. But if you are already knowledgeable with forex trading, I would say, this will be profitable for you. Crypto trading needs time, experience to learn how these alts are performing in the market. There's no easy way how to learn this market. Better start small when you still new in crypto trading, and learn the ins and outs first.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
June 05, 2021, 07:36:02 PM
Please advise which one is best. Which one is more profitable? Crypto trading or Forex trading?
You seem to be looking for an easy answer and truth to be told things are not so simple, both can be profitable but that is not the problem, can you obtain profits in any of those markets? And unfortunately if you are asking that question then chances are that you cannot obtain profits in any of both of those markets, I will ask you to reconsider your decision to be a trader at least during the next months because if you do not know the answer to such a simple question then it is likely you will lose all your money in any of those markets in a relatively short amount of time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
June 05, 2021, 07:20:07 PM

These days, I would certainly conclude that cryptocurrency currency trading is more profitable than forex. Though there's most fiat traders also trusted their platform, but nobody could beat the capabilities of crypto in terms of profitability. In times of trending market bulls, forex wouldn't have much increase just like how crypto would perform better.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 05, 2021, 06:49:28 PM
Profitability depends on how well you know the market. Even in low volatility markets, if a trader is skilled and experienced enough to know opportunities and when to grab them, they usually come out on top and get lots of profits. Both could give you huge opportunities to get a lot of profits, too. At the end of the day it all comes down to preference on which asset are you more comfortable trading with and how versed you are on that certain market.

Profitability depends on how well you know the market, yes, but also on how well you manage your risk exposure or, put differently, are willing to expose yourself to risk in relation to your bank roll. Even an absolute expert could hit the 5% that are against him. If he chooses too big of a position, it might be over.

I believe for quite a while you couldn't do much wrong in the crypto trading business. A lot of fools made money. But those fools would certainly have failed much earlier in forex trading.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
June 05, 2021, 11:50:20 AM
Which one is better of the two?

Well, I can tell you for free that crypto trading is better. The reason being because of the volatility as it generates more moves than what we have with Forex Trading. The only pairs that come close to crypto moves in FX are Gold and Dragon (which is GBP/JPY). You will smile if you're on the winning side of either of those trades. However, what should matter to OP most is how to acquire the skill sets for trading. From the way that question is asked, it's obvious that the OP hasn't a full grasp of the rudiments of trading. My advice will be for OP to focus on learning the profession than concentrate first on making money from it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
June 05, 2021, 09:54:07 AM
Your choice!

If you dont like volaitlity then stick with Forex trading but if you do like huge price swings then stick with crypto, its your choice!

I'm a forex and stocks trader but do end up on being a crypto trader due to these reasons.

° high movement in price
° decentralized
° anonymous
° 24/7 market

With these qualities where you can really say that crypto trade does have its own advantages.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
June 05, 2021, 09:05:29 AM
I think you know the answer to that question deep in your heart and this forum is obviously biased for the right reason. Forex needs a lot of money plus it's really hard to predict the prices that only moves in 1 digit so it will be a no brainer that crypto trading is much better than forex trading.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
June 05, 2021, 08:21:25 AM
Both have risks. I think it's better if you can choose your choice based on your interest. I have a friend who tried something like this, I took him to play crypto but he was more inclined towards forex and succeeded.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
June 05, 2021, 08:55:28 AM
Surely you know that cryptocurrencies have volatile price, right? Forex trading has less volatility.
About the profitability, just choose what works the best for you.
You are just few searches away from your answer. Let me give ya one of my sources.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
June 05, 2021, 08:06:24 AM
From my point of view, there is no comparison, you can never earn as much on the forex market as on the crypto market. That is as black and white. And cryptomarket is definitely much more interesting and profitable. 90% of brokers who offer forex trading are simply scammers. You have direct access to crypromarket and you don't need to be between people like these scammers
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 05, 2021, 07:50:50 AM
Forex is more of a gamble as they say but that's just the same in cryptocurrencies for altcoins that you don't know.

But if you're knowledgeable in crypto, you're on the right market and the advantage of it, there will be no people telling you in forex to HODL. But if you're also skilled and experienced in forex, you'll earn the same as you earn in crypto.

Whilst in bitcoin, you're fine and relax to HODL.
There are some altcoins you can hold and also get profit but there are also many shitcoins, if you hold bitcoin for long time, you will gain from it. But the OP is not talking about holding, he is talking about trading, trading and holding are not the same, that which is the best between crypto or forex trading. Spot trading is not like gambling, but high leverage trading can be more of gambling irrespective of the coin you are using. I prefer crypto trading but I have friends that also gain from forex, it depends on the level of knowledge and experience, following the rules and managing risks.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 05, 2021, 04:50:23 AM
It's like asking "which is more profitable? selling fruits or vegetables?".

Both can work(assuming you actually know how to trade in the first place), which is "better" and "more profitable" will just completely depend on the trader. On which asset characteristics will you be better at trading. High volatility vs low volatility, swing trading vs scalping, etc.

And like comparing forex and crypto as fruit and vegetable, vegetables is more volatile than fruit,,, spoils faster so needs to be traded quicker (again talking like a trader not a hodler).

People forget they need to set their expectaions and wants first. Like you said, they need to know if they want fast/slow trades? Short/long term?

Forex is fun because they can even earn interest overnight too for some people.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2021, 03:00:21 AM
Forex is more of a gamble as they say but that's just the same in cryptocurrencies for altcoins that you don't know.

But if you're knowledgeable in crypto, you're on the right market and the advantage of it, there will be no people telling you in forex to HODL. But if you're also skilled and experienced in forex, you'll earn the same as you earn in crypto.

Whilst in bitcoin, you're fine and relax to HODL.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
June 05, 2021, 01:20:46 AM
I find it amusing that you are a 8year old account owner of this forum and you ask a question as basic as this one. Where had you been all this while?

Skepticism aside though coming back to point, comparing two modes of speculative trading will never yield an absolute answer. Ask the same question on a forex trading forum you will get answers biased to forex, ask that in a crypto forum like this one you will get answers biased to crypto.

It is a choice of previous experience and knowledge. If someone is experienced in forex and has been doing it for the last 15years, they would hardly move to crypto and start anew. Although that could be a fruitful venture, but the age progression of humans make them less conducive to learning new things and therefore they will likely not be able to profit from it.

Both are profitable and both can bring huge losses. If you havent done either, then look for the one where you currently have more knowledge in.
Pages:
Jump to: