Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto trading vs Forex trading - page 7. (Read 855 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
June 05, 2021, 01:15:17 AM
Profitability depends on how well you know the market. Even in low volatility markets, if a trader is skilled and experienced enough to know opportunities and when to grab them, they usually come out on top and get lots of profits. Both could give you huge opportunities to get a lot of profits, too. At the end of the day it all comes down to preference on which asset are you more comfortable trading with and how versed you are on that certain market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
June 05, 2021, 12:55:29 AM
Please advise which one is best. Which one is more profitable? Crypto trading or Forex trading?
No one can tell you which one is the best. Because the best choice is a very personalized choice. In the same market type, example crypto market, many trading strategies and one person will only find one or a few strategies the works for personal need.

You can not find two people with same personal characteristic, especially in disciplines or emotion control ability. When you have experience, you will build up your personalized strategies.

Crypto market and Forex market are very different obviously.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
June 05, 2021, 12:34:36 AM
It depends on how hard you learn in crypto trading or forex trading.
If you often learn about crypto trading, I think you will understand much about crypto trading, which can help you make more profit.
It is about how you learn.
I do not know forex trading, but that does not mean I am an expert in crypto trading because I still need more about crypto trading.
But I can make a profit from crypto trading.
If you want to be a pro trader in crypto and forex at the same time, you need to learn hard about that two things. It is simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 05, 2021, 12:30:04 AM
Both crypto trading and forex trading are very risky, they are both ways many people are losing, but the experts are using it to make money, the experts are few while the losers are many. It depends on how expert you are, both are risky and can be profitable. Also, use low leverage, the profit can be low, but the chances of losing high amount is low while your margin is low. You will have to choose one and study about it very well, or you can study the two and later choose one. You may even later like the two is you go patiently.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
June 04, 2021, 11:17:00 PM
It's like asking "which is more profitable? selling fruits or vegetables?".

Both can work(assuming you actually know how to trade in the first place), which is "better" and "more profitable" will just completely depend on the trader. On which asset characteristics will you be better at trading. High volatility vs low volatility, swing trading vs scalping, etc.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
June 04, 2021, 10:54:04 PM
Please advise which one is best. Which one is more profitable? Crypto trading or Forex trading?
Pages:
Jump to: