Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 10. (Read 2862 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

to be honest, a job in real life more important for me, at least you will get a stable income. trade and invest have a risk and you should to prepared to accept it.
many ways to earn coin or token in a crypto world like investment in ICO project, trading and join in the bounty campaign. you can choose one of them, i'm sure you can do both, doing a job in real life and doing things in the crypto world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Im not sure if i quit my job just for crypto's because crypto's are unpredictable and most of the coins are started declining, unlike regular job which surely deliver income. As of now, I choose both because they are both helping me to sustain my daily needs:)
I suggest you not to quit in your job, all of us need a regular income so if you are not really aware in crypto world it's better to understand it first while having your job.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Im not sure if i quit my job just for crypto's because crypto's are unpredictable and most of the coins are started declining, unlike regular job which surely deliver income. As of now, I choose both because they are both helping me to sustain my daily needs:)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
This is my opinion, if you are unfamiliar and new to crypto world it would be better to choose fulltime job, at least while you choose fulltime job learn about cryptocurrency, you know from my new experience also in crypto world is here like being in jembata fragile, because we do not know for sure the advantages or disadvantages that we can.

The beauty of crypto is that you can earn it whenever you wish, in the middle of the day or late at night, you can so it from anywhere only thing you need is internet. Beauty is that you can combine crypto with any work you do, so why to quit anything, organize your time more efficiently and you will have time to do many different things.
Crypto is world for itself, for people with more skills and time can benefit a lot from being active here. Crypto offers so many different job opportunities, if one of them suits you and have bigger salary then your real job why not to quit it and try to make even more money with crypto. Its all individual, we all work for different salaries in different surroundings, what is better to do depends from many individual things, what can anyone do is to sit and think food what is better to do, to write on paper pluses and minuses and after that to make a decision.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
This is my opinion, if you are unfamiliar and new to crypto world it would be better to choose fulltime job, at least while you choose fulltime job learn about cryptocurrency, you know from my new experience also in crypto world is here like being in jembata fragile, because we do not know for sure the advantages or disadvantages that we can.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Both are equally important because relying upon only one doesn't gives you proper strength financially
Could not agree more. I believe both are important because a crypto business will give you instant profits and good return as long as the market is good but this world is full of uncertainties and you can never be so sure about the outcomes. Having a side business keep you on the safe side if there are undesirable situation in the crypto world. You can actually keep your consumption un altered if you have side business that gives you constant supply of money irrespective of what happens in crypto market.
I'd rather have both of them. that what I do right now. though the likelihood of an instant income you'll get in crypto. but inside the crypto you can not convince yourself that you can be constant profit every day. you might be profit that day. or you might lose that day. full time job will keep your finances stable
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Having a full time job means you have a stable income to depend and while cryptocurrencies can make you richm it can also make you poor instntly. Crypto trading is risky and you need enough time to learn the trading. It is better not to quit your job if you are still mastering it or until you become an expert jn trading.
It is you who must make this decision as this is something which depends on you like the way you are planning the things and all that stuff. If you are not satisfied with the earnings you have because of the full-time job, then you can go for investing in the crypto but I will suggest you not to quit your job. Instead, you need to manage your time in a way which can then help you in having income from both the ways.
Yeah, the decision is actually in everyone's hands but from my own candid advise, I believe it is just not right to leave a full time job and most especially if it is a job that pays you very well for something related to the crypto world that you are not even certain of how one is going to be fitting in yet. Personally, I do long term trading, still always have the chance to take quick glance at the market since all I do is trend following and then I am still on my well-paying job. As long as you can find a way to balance anything you are doing, that is what is important.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Both are equally important because relying upon only one doesn't gives you proper strength financially
Could not agree more. I believe both are important because a crypto business will give you instant profits and good return as long as the market is good but this world is full of uncertainties and you can never be so sure about the outcomes. Having a side business keep you on the safe side if there are undesirable situation in the crypto world. You can actually keep your consumption un altered if you have side business that gives you constant supply of money irrespective of what happens in crypto market.
were not talking about business here,what OPs asking is full time job or crypto world and this has nothing to do with your topic,

And besides this can do both equally because regular job has a fix hours of work,while crypto has not meaning if we finished our work from morning to early evening we will be having atleast 3-5 hours before bedtime that can be consume here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It depends on your personality because in order to have a full time crypto job you have to be very organized and have discipline to work at home otherwise it will not be profitable.
Activity: 240
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

It is practical to have full-time job and crypto. This is because full-time job is allocated for the regular or basic expenses such as rent, daily expense, utility expenses, etc. While earnings for crypto can be allocated to savings (emergency fund), investments, house projects,etc. Time management is necessary to be effective in both jobs. It will be challenging though, yet, this is one way yo achieve a better and financially stable life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Make trading just for your extra income. Because right now, I'm unemployed and things that are happening in crypto are so boring. I only spend minutes to check crypto and then I have nothing to do.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Having a full time job means you have a stable income to depend and while cryptocurrencies can make you richm it can also make you poor instntly. Crypto trading is risky and you need enough time to learn the trading. It is better not to quit your job if you are still mastering it or until you become an expert jn trading.
It is you who must make this decision as this is something which depends on you like the way you are planning the things and all that stuff. If you are not satisfied with the earnings you have because of the full-time job, then you can go for investing in the crypto but I will suggest you not to quit your job. Instead, you need to manage your time in a way which can then help you in having income from both the ways.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
This is the best variant that can be only imagined. While the real job gives you a stable income, the cryptocurrency activities bring you additional profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Cryptoworld is another name of financial freedom,You are here own boss and can choose own working hours and here you work for own.If you have skills and knowledge you can earn more than your tradtional job.You can do both same time but its all about priorties if crypto is passion then good decision to leave job.
Doing both work at the same time I think that is the best option. Trading in the crypto market does not take too much of our time, we can completely control the time spent on both jobs. The traditional job is a stable source of income, if we abandon it means we are totally dependent on the trading. and it is inherently unstable.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
There are so many ways in which one can make good money from crypto currency such as participating in promising project, signature campaign with high pay, trading crypto currency, rendering professional services like escrow services, Campaign management, signature code and avatar design.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
If you earn here regulary you can leave your work and be a full time here but if you cant earn regulary here it is better to prioritize your work and make crypto as your sideline.
That is right a lot of people are doing crypto in full time basis, and they found it more interesting and profitable to be here that is why they decided to to leave their job rather and choose to stay here in crypto. If given the chance I would do the same too, as I know that I would have a better life here.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
If you earn here regulary you can leave your work and be a full time here but if you cant earn regulary here it is better to prioritize your work and make crypto as your sideline.
Activity: 154
for me, a job is more important than crypto world. especially we have no guarantee in crypto world. but will be better if we can manage both, crypto world can a side job. all people need a stable income that's why you can't leave your job.
Pages:
Jump to: