Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 12. (Read 2862 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Depending on how well you are being paid, how you like your job, how good of a trader you are etc. are some of the questions you need to ask yourself before you make the leap
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

There are a lot of thinha you need to consider when opting to switch from a full time job to focusing into cryptocurrency. One, you gold the time of your work as there is absolutely no one to boss you around. Two, you must know some knowledge about cryptocurrency in order to start as it gets complictaed when people avail for your services or if you focus in trading. Three, the incom you receive is relatively higher.
Though there may be a lot of advantages, conider the whole job as a risk. The income might be a little inconsistency and the price is determined by thr success of bitcoin. Not to mention, you acquire skills, hone your technique and talents when you work inside a company.
The choice is yours to make but personally I would fous on the two at the same time.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Full time job is the best because cryptocurrency is just for sideline job or part time job and full time job is more important because you can get food,house rent,bills and shopping on your job salary and on crypto you will get Bitcoin,XRP,Etheruem or Tether and you cannot use it to buy foods.
I am with crypto opportunities rather than any other field job. The reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler. A person does not need to go to office or at his work place every day following strict time. Moreover, the salaries are never equal to the efforts employees put in. the only requirement for earning sufficient from crypto coins is being smart and choosing the right coin.

Crypto earnings is somehow better than field jobs as you said. But I have a question. I want to see whether crypto jobs will long live. If not, it will be a problem for the guys who are working in crypto jobs only, by leaving field job for example.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Thank you in advance.

The full-time job guarantees that you can pay your bills, think that for cryptocurrencies to be your only job, you have to have a clear plan and enough experience to not lose everything, remember that this market does not have mercy.
 In my case, I also plan to take away my work and dedicate myself all day to this, because in my country,  I earn less than $ 5 a month, that's why it would not be so complicated because the basic services are practically free. I also think that you have to have a better range to guarantee more money to your wallet
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Full time job is the best because cryptocurrency is just for sideline job or part time job and full time job is more important because you can get food,house rent,bills and shopping on your job salary and on crypto you will get Bitcoin,XRP,Etheruem or Tether and you cannot use it to buy foods.
I am with crypto opportunities rather than any other field job. The reason is, crypto jobs are more beneficial, easier and simpler. A person does not need to go to office or at his work place every day following strict time. Moreover, the salaries are never equal to the efforts employees put in. the only requirement for earning sufficient from crypto coins is being smart and choosing the right coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
If you have a fulltime job, keep it and use your spare time to learn about crypto currency investing or trading. As you gain experience, and knowledge you can start using your disposable income from your full time job to fund your crypto project, that is where a better life can be seen. But quiting your day fulltime job for crypto wont make life better, but worse because you will force to trade when the condition is not even appropriate.
Activity: 462
of course it is better to spend time in the world of cryptocurrency because with focus in the world of cryptocurrency you can get a lot snagat profits and your work is not too tired so make you more relaxed.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
To establish a better life in my opinion need crypto world and full time job.Because Btc income isn't fixed but full time job salary is fixed.We should create or make a better future for us so we earn a lot from Btc or job.And also maintain daily life-personal and family's need.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.

Being as a flexible person that you need and you just make to work fulltime at the same time you do also the crypto currency to work on it to make a lot of money.
If you can do both then its much better, full time job to sustained your needs and crypto investment to grow your savings,if you will be very keen and you are willing to invest enough time, then the possibility of become more successful in this venture will more likely, the crypto market still on its way to grow even more so while you still have your full time job then make a good time management and begin also to be more interest with crypto trading or crypto industry, it will helps you to have a good ideas to invest your money and earn decent profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Just go with a fulltime job crypto investments are risky and you can't be sure weather all this will exist in the future we are currently sitting on a edge and anytime the market can crash down so it's always better to be on the safer side incase this doesn't turn good for you , you atleast have a job
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, offcourse if you have much skills and knowledge regarding altcoin, As we all know hard working and sincere dedication to a job will make you go higher and higher similar to that if you keep on updating your knowledge about bitcoin
and practicing on altcoin then you can do it, orelse it is not good for your futher to quite your job and work only for it that to for the peoples whose salary is the most dependent to run the family. whereas altcoin is much helpfull to earn for our spare times and week ends to fullfill and satisfy our other needs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I combine crypto world with full-time job and I should say it's rather hard because your head is overwhelmed by information coming from various sources and there is always not enough time - oh how I wish there were 48 hours in a day  Grin
Still if you have some spare time now you could start learning how to trade or participate in bounties and get the idea if what time resources you would need to do all that stuff.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Ask yourself if you are comfortable with your full-time job or a job in the Crypto world?
Only you can answer it, if it is your dream job then do not you refuse your full-time job.

I think working in the world of crypto is not as easy as people think because you need to learn it first, being a trader is also not easy because we are challenged to always take the right decision at the right time.
All traders, experienced or newbie is certainly not always lucky. Let not you be instigated by others, believe in yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Hey there buddy, don't you ever think about leaving your full time job at this point. I was like you a couple of years ago; a guy who has a decent full time job and then gets fascinated with the idea of working at home, as my own boss, as a trader. Unfortunately, I was too dumb to leave my job and focus on trading and wearing signatures in this forum - because I didn't see huge dumps coming and the tokens were minimized due to ICO bans and that had left me no campaign to join with...

You need a full time job, and I strongly advice that you trade moderately (well, as for now)... once you feel confident enough that you ain't gonna lose alot of money or get trapped in a bulltrap, that is the signal to leave your day job.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I believe cryptocurrency trading should be as a second job , Always have a stable job so that you trade more comfortable , less anxious , less worries , and you don't have that much stress , crypto trading is full of ups and downs , which could give you a hard time!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Need a years to become expert trader and to become that is through long process, so much better you doing other fulltimes job and you just spend times 1 or 2 hours to learn about trading. You can still possible to make profit from crypto  although you just spend a few hours for that by doing swing trading. And when you possible to make consistent monthly profit and changing your life from trading, later you can quite from that your job and focus totally in trading.
Activity: 255
Activity: 462
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.

As for me, it still depends upon the person's perseverance to work hard and willingness to succeed in life. Permanent job is important since we are all getting benefits from it but crypto is also a great platform for us to earn and save for the better future. We can do both if we atr so much willing to have a sustainable life.
Activity: 149
Hello everyone.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Thank you in advance.
I'm not sure if turning btc trading into a full-time job will make your life better , but I'm sure the first time will be a hard time for you. The income from investing in btc will be not stable. You can choose to do two jobs at the same time because investing in btc really does not spend too much time, you only need few hours a day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
actually to make money with crypto not only with trade and investment alone, besides you can also follow some bounty campaign or even do mining, but mining will require big start capital. and for me yes, this could be more than a fulltime job.
Best thing about bitcoins is they don’t let anybody worried about his or her future. Bitcoins are continuously broadcasting fantastic chances and opportunities for people to come and join them. Then, some may be going for trading and investing side. Some may get a handsome hold over signature and bounty campaigns where you would be learning enough and deeply about bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: