Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 6. (Read 2862 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.

People will never become jobless since they can still work for promoting new icos in this forum and that is the reason why there are life that is being establish and families as well with good lifestyle.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency and full time job both are very good. If you work in full time job and if you get a lots of salary I think it is perfect for your job or if you work full time but you get a small salary I think it is not perfect for you because if you work in cryptocurrency so you can earn a huge amount of money and you can lead a freedom life. So now your turn what do you want freedom life or full time job.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

investing is the best way to earn more profits in the long-term, trading is another way to make a profit in both the short-term and long-term. before you invest, you need to know about how much money you want to use to invest in cryptocurrency and you need to know what kind of investment you want to have. many of us start investing with doing many things and they can also use the freeway to earn the coins and many of them deposit their money to buy the coin. so you need to decide first before you invest in cryptocurrency.

I think you still need a real job so you can get the money and you can start to invest if you don't have money. I suggest you to still waiting for the call of your fulltime job and accept the job while after you get paid for that job, you can use it to deposit and buy the coins. this will help you to have 2 sources of income so you can earn the double profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency is a flexible system, whether you're trading or investing, mining or bounty hunting it can be conveniently combined with an actual job.
I wouldn't advise anyone to quit either for the other.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Thank you in advance.

Many people always ask this question, and I think, it's because of the risks and realities involved in choosing one over the other. To me, however, if you are not sure with what to focus on, why would you even have to choose? I mean, cryptocurrencies right now is not in a good state, which means some of the income you might get as an investor might be compromised, which means that the income you need to support yourself and your family might be in danger. On the one hand, while having a job is not as gainful like having a good investment in your cryptocurrency venture, the good thing about it is its stability. At least, you have a steady income to be used to answer for your needs. The beauty of cryptocurrencies is that it can be done simultaneously with a job.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I would advise you to know what you are getting into. This is a crazy world. All you have worked all your can vanished into thing air in a matter of seconds. Get a full time job and do crypto as a side job. Thank me later
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
To change life from crypto is not necesary to quit from the main job, because we can make invest or trade crypto by spend a few hours aday, just like 2 or 3 hours. Now the more important to make consistent profit is we should be have knowledge to predict when bull market start and when will be turn in to bearish, so we will know when should be to start to invest and when should quit from the market.
Activity: 90
If you can afford to be full time crypto i think thats the best way. Asuuming you already own your home car and have spare cash to last you  for few years and disposable income to day trade crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
To establish better life you should work hard, full time job will help you to meet your daily needs and side job in crypto will give you additional income, you can use it for saving or build a new business. Try to do both of them, if other people can do both of course you can do it too.
We still need a real job so whenever the market is not in good terms like today we can get from our salary and dont gets too disappointed on crypto. Everything have its time that we need to deal with.
There is a misconception about the crypto jobs, people think of it like a part time job which only is the signature and the bounty campaigns. With these campaigns no one can earn to fulfill daily life requirements. They can only help you to earn some extra amount from your routine or fixed earnings. However a permanent job or business is required for almost everyone to live a sound life.
Activity: 154
I would say that having a regular job is better than a full-time crypto trading or investment. With your regular job, you can support yourself in your day to day living although it isn't enough if you need to have at least monthly saving for the future of your family especially if you are a blue collar worker only. So if I was you, take that full-time job then do crypto jobs right after your knock-off or free time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
In this forum bounty or trading should be a side job but many also make it the main job. because in conditions like today we can still get income from other jobs
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
in my opinion if you have a full time job where you are in a good position and can have network in the work area than this is better than trading alone in your room as even if the market dies one day your network would remain still for the other jobs as well.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think if you get enough money from crypto (i.e. bounties, sig campaigns, trading, crypto services if you are a programmer), try to invest in a small business so you can get out from your 8-5 daily job. But if not, keep your daily job while learning the ins and outs of crypto. It's not an overnight success here in crypto.
Activity: 20
Look at the market today. Do you think day trading or hodling is very profitable these days? Day job, on the other hand, may provide you with enough money to live on. Then again, a lot of day jobs don't give you a chance to  establish better life. I believe it should be a combination of both.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
What I always answer in topics like this: If it was at the end of 2017, to live in crypto and leftovers!, if it's half of 2018 (or now), you can take extra money, if you're lucky ^^ '.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
To be successful in life, we all need a platform where we will able to make money for us to survive in the world happily. Crypto is a platform of making money by doing work, investment etc. I think crypto is enough for us to gain this. There has no binding time of working level so it will be good for all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Fulltime work is a real job you should not miss the opportunity that you are waiting for, let full-time work be the experience for your future. Besides you work, you can also learn how to work and make money from cryptocurrency. After you understand the 'basic work' of cryptocurrency, you can try it by buying and investing from your salary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think the question was not correct. Why should you pick ONLY one thing to do? I am successfully combining trading the full-time job that I really love.
Pages:
Jump to: