Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 15. (Read 2862 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
I just quit on my regular job because my salary there is way too low compare to what I am earning here in crypto. I want to know more about crypto so I want to be a full time crypto user/trader/whatever related to crypto. I want to explore more about crypto.

Regarding to your post, you said that you are just a newbie here in crypto world so welcome to you. Just a friendly advice to you. Don't quit or reject your fulltime job now until you don't earn what you are earning in your regular job. One more, you want to trade right? Don't jump into trading if you don't have sufficient information regarding to trading because market is very harsh always. Your money will be gone if you don't read first. Gather some information first and read and read and read. That is what you must do before doing trading.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.
Leaving some full time permanent job just for the sake of investing your money into any of the crypto currency will not be a good choice. You need to continue your job bur along with that, you can go for investing of the money into the crypto currencies as well and that this will surely bring more money for you and that you will then be able to have better income and that will lead you to live a comfortable life.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
The most important about bitcoin is that it gives a chance to jobless people to have some income. Unfortunately they remain out-of-work officially. But anyway it is a good possibility in terms of unemployment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Thank you in advance.
You can see that the crypto market is a very large market and lots of information, so much information, that you can always trade the market at all times. Life must always be associated with numbers and information, you must constantly update information and market situation at all times.
Activity: 210
Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job?
With your situation of being new to crypto it's not yet the time to say that you must leave your job and start fulfilling your dreams of becoming a full time trader. You can establish your life better by working at your full time job and start investing with bitcoin. You can hold and while you are waiting for the call, you can also gain knowledge and have some experience in trading. You don't have to rush with it. Take step a little by little so that you don't regret when you make mistakes.
Dont ever try to leave offline job just for full time trader. As we know its too high to put our income source become unpredictable.
I suggest to have more than one income source. As mine, i have offline job as the main source and alternative job as trader and bounty hunter.
Activity: 546
Not joining your full time job to try to trade crypto currencies is going to be a decision that you are going to regret, as crypto markets is a very risky and volatile market and we go through extended periods of bull and bear cycles. How about you do a full time job and invest whatever extra cash you have left into the crypto markets.
Activity: 182
Ill do both. I have a job in real life and earn money in crypto. You can do both. No need to quit your fulltime job. In crypto world is very high risk, and we know crypto is fluctuative currency, we can't predict them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If you can manage both then do it at the same time. Two is better than One. Even crypto has a better chance of earning more, don't lose you job. You can excel both on  crypto world and your job.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Trading is not different from real world job. Online cryptocurrency trading is not a way out for becoming lazy. As a mattef of fact you work long hours trading than doing offline job. You are solely responsible for your outcome and you must be up and doing.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
actually it would be great for you if you do both but choosing to work full time in crypto world is also a good choice with the requirement you have to have initial capital to make investment or trade. I think there are many ways to earn a lot of income in the world of crypto including bounty hunter and also do mining.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
I don’t think so taking crypto investments as a full time job is a good idea at all. Crypto investments are very risky as it is highly volatile. The fluctuations are very high. This can lead to huge amount losses. Although it can give you huge profits also but you should not risk your livelihood. You should instead find a stable full time job and become a part time investor in crypto currencies. I think you can even get enough amount of money with part time cryptocurrencies so no need to leave up your fulltime job in order to become a full time crypto maniac unless you are very well established in this crypto word itself like having an ICO or Exchange. Because that in itself is stable job. But just this forum can't really offer you a full time opportunity to work.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
Crypto trading needs a lot of experience, No need to quit your job now, you can manage both. Give limited time to trading for practice & experience and when you think that you have got some skills then make cryptoworld as your full time job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Crypto has a higher chance of you earning your first million or billion but the risk is very risky rather than a job you have fixed passive income but it can be small.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
If you are able to handle both then it is more profitable. Some people will suggest you that bitcoin is far better than job and you should leave job to give full time to bitcoin and to make money, but I will never suggest you this because bitcoin earnings is not guaranteed and job is guaranteed. You will receive your salary after a month, but bitcoin is doubtful about earnings.
Activity: 227
For Me as of Now i Have a Full Time Job and Doing my Crypto Activities in the night, before when i have only a full time job my salary is not enough to cover my expenses. but now i have a full time and crypto activity i can buy what i want to buy not just like before that i need to save every salary.
Activity: 626
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
You can earn in crypto even you have fulltime job but it's up to you if you want it but it's big help to you and your family have extra income. If you research and explore here in this forum a lot people here have fulltime job some of them too are student. They invest or participate in bounty to earn here because bitcoin or crypto is big help it comes to financial. But always put in your mind that crypto is a easy money you need patient and lot of knowledge.
Activity: 588
To become expert trader who can make consistent profit need process and times and you can spend 1 or 2 hours aday to learn it, so actually you still can doing trading though you have others full times job. By Doing swing trading no need full times and possible to do that 1 hours in every 2 days. Make profit in crypto not should become full times trader, but we still make good profit by spend less times for that.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I quit my job in september 17 to pursue a freelance career. I got sucked into the cryptoworld. Doing it fulltime since.
Im going back to an office job again.

Why?
I learned enough about crypto that I can do it on the side
fulltime trading is very stressfull. I don't have the mentaility for it
I don't have enough of money to do big, fast trades anyway.
It's best to only be in 3-5 trades with a big budget than all these small trades. And take profits in 2-4 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
If you just start in crypto, obviously, it is not the smartest decision to refuse the jpb proposition. It can be very lucrative, but you don't know if you have the skills to do it. It's not  job for everybofy (like every job actually). With a full time job, you always have the opportunity to spend some time on crypto
Activity: 294
In this online industry now crypto currency trading is very famous so who no crypto currency only those people believe with crypto currency. I am what business online market around 5 years ago so I am always like crypto currency but before 5 years I work company job all the time I don't make a any bright future for my family but when I know about crypto currency then hamster my full time trading hope I will be success in a short time.
Pages:
Jump to: