Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 4. (Read 2862 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
This can be a real reminder of a life-changing job, but that has gone through. At present Crypto is like a bear, is crazy every day makes people scared and away from it. Everything has gone through and will come back?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Consider well what you are about to venture into.
If you are coming into crypto with the get-rich-quick mindset you may be a dejected loser even before you utter "Robinson".
Crypto trading just like forex is liquid, and you can lose your money if you are not careful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Both are needed. You can do both at a time. Like you are doing a job and holding some great coins. And every day you need to check your portfolio at a glance! That's it. It is not hard to keep both at the same time. But If you really want to do one thing then I think you should continue your job to establish your life. Go at an equal level and you don't have to follow a volatility thing in your life.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if you have no experience you should not immediately leave the full work. Trading is not a constant monitoring of prices, it is following the strategy
Better yet, don't compromise a steady job. Crypto trading will always be there and would be doable given the proper time management. Many people learned lessons the hard way thinking that tradinbgcould compensate for leaving their job with stable income.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
In my opinion, full-time job is better than Cryptocurrency. Because the coins in the cryptosystem are not fixed. The price of coin goes up and down. So, when will it profit and when it will be lost, it can not be said. There can be a lot of profit and there can be many Loses. So, if you earn full time, fixed income comes and can be saved. But if working well with full time job as well as in crypto-currencies,then better
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
if you have no experience you should not immediately leave the full work. Trading is not a constant monitoring of prices, it is following the strategy
Activity: 404
I have been in the state that you are sharing. I also have a full time job as an administrative staff for a company. But when i learned about the crypto world i had the courage to think of a place where i worked for 12 years. And now i choose a job related to money because i found that just one to two years i was able to change my life instead of which i had done for a 12 year company and now i am still. Courage dare to accept is the hardest thing but now i have overcome it.
Activity: 784
Don't give up your regular working job over cryptocurrency unless you're earning bigtime here in cryptocurrency. Actually, 2 months of work in cryptocurrency could give you an amount equivalent to 1 year salary from regular work. But, that was 2 years ago. This year 2018, it is  different situation. The market is so down. Bounty campaigns aren't paying well. Bear in mind that cryptocurrency is very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
It seems more comfortable and more comfortable if you are doing work in the cryptocurrency world such as being a participant from a campaign and trading that can benefit very much and can give results every month without having to work with difficulty.
You're right for your brilliant appreciation on crypto, but I wasn't favor to have no work and just rely from bounty. What if you're not getting profitable bounty tokens, you're family will suffer and strive for food because most of the projects now weren't able to reward their coins due to price declination of most of the altcoins specially bitcoin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
It seems more comfortable and more comfortable if you are doing work in the cryptocurrency world such as being a participant from a campaign and trading that can benefit very much and can give results every month without having to work with difficulty.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Have you thought about having a full-time crypto job?
That way you would learn more and always be around to catch the spikes
Activity: 462
You don't need to quit your job just to stay at crypto world, and you don't need to choose one of that and let go the other one just to prove your in a good condition of life. Because we need to have the other extra income so in real life we need to be wiser than to quit, and that is the best key to success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I prefer to do full time doing work in the office or outside of cryptocurrency because in my opinion this cryptocurrency is only suitable if it is used as a side job that can make you rich and can get very much profit from the capital you have and of the capital used.
Same thing with me simply because my profit here in cryprocurrency is not enough to support for the needs of my family and of course my profit here is not fix. I’m still open for the possibility to make cryptocurrency as my full time job because in this market, you control your time and there is no superior aside from yourself, I just hope to become more successful in my career for a greater future of my family.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I prefer to go through both because I realize that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not always able to provide benefits, so I make this cryptocurrency a side job and my main job is more at full time jobs in the office. when I have more capital, I will use it for trading and hope to grow more and be able to save the assets that I have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
With sincere advice, you should not give up your current job to enter the Crypto market. You should have a large amount of capital and stable monthly income to be eligible to enter this market. This market is harder than you think, and the income will never be stable. You should consider carefully.
That is really what I want to say, this market is a giant ocean, the waves and the big fish are always looking for ways to eat us, if we do not have a boat and food reserve, we will die faster than we think. And the stable job is the boat and our reserve food, it allows us to float on the waves and face many dangers but still nothing can kill us, we can only survive when we have full time job, stable then develop, instead of jumping quickly to developments
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
If you are here with the purpose of earning quick money, then this is not the right place. You need to have patience and keep on working hard and learning about Cryptocurrency and also engaging in lots of jobs that you find here like ICO and Trading. But if I were you, I will combine both cryptocurrency and a full time job.

Even at work you can still use your smartphone to do some crypto stuffs during your free time and when you get home you can continue with it. And I believe that full time jobs will pay you more than cryptocurrency if you’re living in developed countries.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
In the event that you still an apprentice, despite everything you be requiring your all day work since you don't have enough learning yet on how appropriately handle your venture. Sit tight for the time that you are as of now master on it then you may now surrender your all day work and 100 % relies upon your speculation and exchanging.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
With sincere advice, you should not give up your current job to enter the Crypto market. You should have a large amount of capital and stable monthly income to be eligible to enter this market. This market is harder than you think, and the income will never be stable. You should consider carefully.

That's just the simple truth, check out all average rich people don't depend on one major source of income, and it's be said never to put all your eggs in one basket, so hold your job tight and still do cryptos and earn from the both of them.
Activity: 560
Activity: 448
Ah well, nice topic. I would suggest not to give up full time unless you have some stable assets diversified.
There is only one difference between an investment in cryptocurrency and a full time job. The latter being a consistent source of income and gives a monthly flow of money. The former is more like a lottery type system that often goes into the boom period growing the values of your portfolio and sometimes recedes in the back direction which has been making quite a chaos in the market lately.

In my opinion, one should keep a balance between the two and should earn from both direction to form something solid before turning in a specific direction.
I strongly agree with this point of view.You should have a full-time job and you should also learn about cryptocurrency.Maintain a balance between them. you will get more opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: