Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto X Change - Public message regarding alt chains - page 3. (Read 7766 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I'm certainly less of a weasel than you or CH/RS or BCX, that's for sure.
I'm not here to get rich quick by any means, like you guys.

You don't even need to mention it.
With all the time you are spending trolling here, you are a screaming antithesis of effectiveness
You aren't going to get rich that way, and it is not a question of time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Because it happened before people just paying him up and shuting up about it...

Really? Any evidence?
Otherwise your accusation is libel, and you are the one that contravenes the law.

Sure, take a look:

And happened with namecoin, when they paid him I dunno how many namecoins for him  not to attack the chain. search for it on the forum. Or maybe someone else will show it to you.
He also threatened doublec that he would do a 51% attack on solidcoin and double spend at his exchange, which forced doublec to close the solidcoin exchange.

This guy is an admitted criminal. He doesn't even try to hide it.
Activity: 756
I would sure love to see how they explain the differences between mining coal and mining bitcoin to those folks at the tax department.  Should be worse than those water torture.

I am sure that the one thing that is confirmed to hurt real bad is the tax in Australia Sad

To date nobody knows exactly how the ATO is going to treat Bitcoin income.  Australian taxation laws regarding income from hobbies (as defined by the ATO) are vastly different from those elsewhere and the majority of those trading on the exchanges may benefit from those difference.  Eventually someone will apply for a private ruling and then it will become clearer.

Isnt running an exchange a service ?

The ATO classifies your company as a hobby if your turnover doesnt exceed $75,000 a year.

We still have over 30% company tax rates so yes we do pay tax on profits.

The GST just replaced sales tax. I also wonder if they will try and slap import duties and things like that on bitcoins not mined here.  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Because it happened before people just paying him up and shuting up about it...

Really? Any evidence?
Otherwise your accusation is libel, and you are the one that contravenes the law.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

The ATO classifies your company as a hobby if your turnover doesnt exceed $75,000 a year.

The GST just replaced sales tax. I also wonder if they will try and slap import duties and things like that on bitcoins not mined here.  Cheesy

The exchanges themselves would definitely be classed as businesses (the actual definitions are more complex than just turnover and refer substantially to "business like activities" - so your income can be low and still classed as business income or higher and still classed as hobby) and be taxable as such.  As service providers, they'd also have a GST obligation upon reaching the threshold of $75,000 (technically they're collecting it from their customers and passing it on to the ATO as opposed to paying it themselves).

What's not clear at the moment is how the ATO will ultimately regard any income people using the exchanges make from their trading activities and what information the ATO might eventually (and I'd say this would be a fair way off - the ATO doesn't typically bring in policies which affect almost no-one) require the exchanges to disclose about their clients trading activity.  The ATO already gets information from banks about interest earned on their customers accounts (it's pre-filed on your tax return if you use e-tax), and that's likely to be extended eventually to other forms of income which people often neglect to include on their returns.  But in the short-term I don't think there are many exchange users whose trading activities would be regarded as anything other than a hobby by the ATO (meaning that income wouldn't be taxable, but nor could they claim any losses).
Activity: 686
Wat

Honestly I know you were slightly joking about the import duties, but in all seriousness how do they handle fiat currency exchanges?  Do they tax incoming fiat?  If so you might not be too far off mark....

Depends if its a  commodity like gold and silver. I dont think they tax fiat currency.

Then again this is why I dont run an exchange and leave it up to the people who can  Smiley
legendary
SAC,

Psy is purposely drawing responses from you to clutter the thread and make un-readble. PLease ignore him.

I what?

Don't be a moron. I asked a question to the OP, not to you or to SAC, and yet, both of you responded to me, so, you better put up or shut up.

One more thing: thanks for trying to control your dog, BCX...
Wat
I am sure that the one thing that is confirmed to hurt real bad is the tax in Australia Sad

To date nobody knows exactly how the ATO is going to treat Bitcoin income.  Australian taxation laws regarding income from hobbies (as defined by the ATO) are vastly different from those elsewhere and the majority of those trading on the exchanges may benefit from those difference.  Eventually someone will apply for a private ruling and then it will become clearer.

Wat
Because it happened before people just paying him up and shuting up about it... Are we supporting criminals now? Because extorsion is a crime.

So is fraud you go to push for that for CoinHunter/RealSolid as I do believe that is what the pump and dump scam he tried to get me involved in would be classified as.

Got it?

Yeah I got it your a little weasel just here to shoot your mouth off who will not address the issue at hand where you asked "Are we supporting criminals now?" where I then pointed out the above you can't have it both ways the same treatment would be deserved for both if in fact BCX did what you said I already know it is a fact on the CH/RS.

Enough with that please. Lets have a civil discussion.
legendary
No your just a little scumbag here to spread your baseless lies, BS and mis-information and generally disrupt this forum your not fooling anyone so don't try to claim the holier than tho BS on us.

Yup, that's me.

Now, please, describe yourself...
Wat

Thats not on topic at all. Unless you are asking whether GST applies to cryptocurrencies ? Or whether the carbon tax affects mining them in Australia?
legendary
Because it happened before people just paying him up and shuting up about it... Are we supporting criminals now? Because extorsion is a crime.

So is fraud you go to push for that for CoinHunter/RealSolid as I do believe that is what the pump and dump scam he tried to get me involved in would be classified as.

Got it?

Yeah I got it your a little weasel just here to shoot your mouth off who will not address the issue at hand where you asked "Are we supporting criminals now?" where I then pointed out the above you can't have it both ways the same treatment would be deserved for both if in fact BCX did what you said I already know it is a fact on the CH/RS.

Activity: 756
Wat
Please keep this on topic and stop with the personal attacks.

Wat
So, CryptoXchange, what are you going to do when BitcoinEXpress threatens to attack your exchange like he did to others before? Or did it happened already and that's why you are posting this?

What does that have to do with the fact that SolidCoin is shit? Do you think they should support SolidCoin just because BCE may in fact be a Greater Internet Dickwad?

has to do with the fact we all know he's an extorsionist who threatens alt currencies to get paid for not attacking them and that he already threatened exchanges before.

So, did it happened this time also? Maybe the 1 hour talk he had with tHem was more:
"Or you stop with Solidcoin on your exchange or I'll attack it and double spend on your exchange and ruin you"
and less:
"Solidcoin is a scam and blah blah blah"

Extortion is a crime both in the US and in Australia and both countries have extradition treaties. I can assure you if he made a threat like that it would be passed on to the appropriate authorities.
http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/other/dfat/treaties/1976/10.html 

Each coin is judged on its merits.

Activity: 630
I think if anything, the desire to back away from the situation at all, at the least until the coin itself is more established and grounded, would be very wise for any start up going into this field. I mean, may god help them with Bitcoin scammers alone, then all the alt currency shit, I am very surprised they are supporting any alt coin, but they are a global exchange, and I'm sure if SolidCoin stays on top of things, overtime, it will be in their exchange of course.
legendary

No relation to what I'm asking. I don't care if Crypto X Change doesn't accept solidcoin, fine by me. They could also not accept BTC and only trade on namecoin and litecoin., and it would also be fine by me.

The point is that BCX is pushing all over the forum that it was because of him that Crypto X change rejected solidcoin. And we all know how BCX does the stuff he brags about... Most of times he does them by force.

I'm pretty sure that if Crypto X Change doesn't want to get involved with Solidcoin they should also not want to have any type of relationship with a criminal such as BCX.

Got it?
legendary
psy, I wouldn't expect them to answer your question seeing how loaded it is.

I do wonder what kind of question that is though, why should threats of attacks not be taken seriously around these parts if that were the case at all, which I am pretty sure it is not.

Because it happened before people just paying him up and shuting up about it... Are we supporting criminals now? Because extorsion is a crime. And this guy, from day to day, reveals himself as a criminal. The worst is that he's trying to make you all think that he's right in everything he does. And we all see what happens to people/entities who don't agree with him when he has the power to do something against said persons or entities.

I am also assuming Coinhunter's word just doesn't cut it.

Your word also just doesn't cut it anymore.
I bet Crypto X Change are going to be thrilled when they come back on line and see what a clusterfuck this thread has become.  Why not let them speak to the motives behind their business decisions instead of trying to put words in their mouths?
Pages:
Jump to: