Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto X Change - Public message regarding alt chains - page 4. (Read 7766 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
psy, I wouldn't expect them to answer your question seeing how loaded it is.

I do wonder what kind of question that is though, why should threats of attacks not be taken seriously around these parts if that were the case at all, which I am pretty sure it is not.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
So, CryptoXchange, what are you going to do when BitcoinEXpress threatens to attack your exchange like he did to others before? Or did it happened already and that's why you are posting this?

I will never attack a legit business and have zero desire or ambition to do anything with Cryptoxchange outside of helping them become a huge success.

It is the well disclosed facts about Solidcoin that contributed to their decision.

13 Million Pre-Mine - Check
Only CH's Word can't be spent - Check
Trusted Node Gateways - Check
CPF to CH - Check
Closed Source - Check
Peer<->Gateway - Check

I asked CryptoXchange, not you, you bag of shit...
legendary
So, CryptoXchange, what are you going to do when BitcoinEXpress threatens to attack your exchange like he did to others before? Or did it happened already and that's why you are posting this?

What does that have to do with the fact that SolidCoin is shit? Do you think they should support SolidCoin just because BCE may in fact be a Greater Internet Dickwad?

has to do with the fact we all know he's an extorsionist who threatens alt currencies to get paid for not attacking them and that he already threatened exchanges before.

So, did it happened this time also? Maybe the 1 hour talk he had with tHem was more:
"Or you stop with Solidcoin on your exchange or I'll attack it and double spend on your exchange and ruin you"
and less:
"Solidcoin is a scam and blah blah blah"
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

What does that have to do with the fact that SolidCoin is shit? Do you think they should support SolidCoin just because BCE may in fact be a Greater Internet Dickwad?
legendary
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I assume this board is free since there is no issue having the GG,TBX,LTC,FBX trolls post here?

All of those you mention are peer to peer (and as a bonus, open source) cryptocurrencies similar to bitcoin.  SC is a closed source, centralized exchange of... something, with the peer to peer component mostly as a faucet or smoke screen to hide its highly centralized nature.

In short, the others are alternate cryptocurrencies, while SC is not.
If you listen at all to BitcoinExpress you won't be in business long I have little doubt.  Hopefully the forum mods will validate that message is not faked.
http://solidcointalk.org/topic/293-as-close-to-proof-as-i-can-provide/page__view__findpost__p__2960
How? I can't view that image. And no, I won't register.

http://imageshack.us/f/845/btcxmessage.png/

I reported the message to the moderators, not sure who gets that.
Oh, that'd be theymos. And, by the way, that link STILL doesn't work.

Maged, http://i.imgur.com/DTuLx.png

Edit:(From the other thread)

Oh yeah, if its true it's shitty.  Lolcust needs to step in and deny/verify.

If it's true.  BCX could have just told you that to get you riled up.

However, can't the blockexplorer confirm any MultiMillion transactions?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
If you listen at all to BitcoinExpress you won't be in business long I have little doubt.  Hopefully the forum mods will validate that message is not faked.
http://solidcointalk.org/topic/293-as-close-to-proof-as-i-can-provide/page__view__findpost__p__2960

http://imageshack.us/f/845/btcxmessage.png/

I reported the message to the moderators, not sure who gets that.
Oh, that'd be theymos. And, by the way, that link STILL doesn't work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I assume this board is free since there is no issue having the GG,TBX,LTC,FBX trolls post here?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
If you listen at all to BitcoinExpress you won't be in business long I have little doubt.  Hopefully the forum mods will validate that message is not faked.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Earlier today before this post I had about an hour conversation with Ken via their support chat. I am 100% convinced they have no association with Solidcoin. In fact they share the exact same concerns involving the Trusted Nodes, Bait & Switched 13 Million Pre Mined Coins, The Closed Source and a whole list of others....just like all of us.

Apparently Coinhunter would not reveal his true identity to Cryptoxchange which set off a red flag for them as well. The fact he is a fellow Aussie pulled no weight with them! LOL  Grin Grin Grin

and the fact they are supporting Bitcoin should be a huge sign they are not Solidcoin related at all. Coinhunter has a psycho-hate of Bitcoin.

@Coblee

I lobbied hard for Litecoin and apparently they agreed that Litecoin is the only credible CPU only chain with no pre-mine, open source and a known developer. I hope you reach out to them ASAP. They are wanting pool information.

~BCX~

This is great!  Thanks, at least a CPU based currency is in. Smiley
Tis a nice change in tone over the previous guy you had runnin the forum account.

This display of caution has (somewhat) regained my trust.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Crypto X Change
Hello Community,
[Edit: see updated launch plans here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-x-change-launch-announcement-48598 ]

There has been rumors bubbling up today that our exchange, Crypto X Change, which launches this coming Monday, is somehow connected or involved with Solidcoin.

Categorically, we are in no way connected or involved with Solidcoin. Our exchange is Bitcoin-centric (our goal is to become the primary Bitcoin exchange).  We are also going to be supporting namecoin and litecoin as alternative chains, and as time goes on we'll evaluate new chains and consider them on a case by case basis. But in all cases, we stand fully behind Bitcoin. There are NO plans to integrate anything solidcoin-related at all, in any way.

It's understandable that community members are skeptical/suspicious of all motives and intentions of newcomers. We welcome your questions and shall work to earn your trust over time. Crypto X Change has been a significant investment for us. We're not going anywhere, and to be honest we're wildly excited for the future of this new currency.

If you need to investigate or "vet" us further, please do so, but please remain professional and civil.

Regards,
Crypto X Change
Pages:
Jump to: