Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 10. (Read 30758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
The CryptoCoin Mine project has gone Live!

Show your support for CCE, it wont even cost you anything. After all miners, you are going to mine anyway. Why not have the pool profits go to support a free service offered to the community?

Miners please let me know what coin to put on CCM next, one that you would mine to support CCE.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocoin-mine-goldcoin-215642
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
It is possible to add powercoin?

I am trying to get to all the coins I can.

With my current VPS setups, I can house 8 coins per VPS (I could probably do a couple more, but I am happy with the speed and stability now).

I have 2 VPS dedicated to CCE now, which means I have 3 slots left before I have to add or upgrade.

I also need to do something with the home page , as it is becoming quite crowded.

I have also started up the cryptocoinmine project (Finally.. Cheesy), to help fiance all this.

I do not see a explorer for powercoin yet, (somebody please tell me if there is one), so that does make powercoin a higher priority.

In short I am considering all the coins, with those without decent explorers given priority.

We currently don't have one. We can donate you a vps just tell us what else you need.
legendary

I am trying to get to all the coins I can.

With my current VPS setups, I can house 8 coins per VPS (I could probably do a couple more, but I am happy with the speed and stability now).

I have 2 VPS dedicated to CCE now, which means I have 3 slots left before I have to add or upgrade.

I also need to do something with the home page , as it is becoming quite crowded.

I have also started up the cryptocoinmine project (Finally.. Cheesy), to help finance all this.

I do not see a explorer for powercoin yet, (somebody please tell me if there is one), so that does make powercoin a higher priority.

In short I am considering all the coins, with those without decent explorers given priority.

legendary
Is something wrong with BBQ?

Thank you for alerting me.

Yes, it appears the BBQ daemon shut down.

I am in the process of restarting the daemon and having the explorer catch up.

BBQ is back up and in sync.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
legendary

Thank you for alerting me.

Yes, it appears the BBQ daemon shut down.

I am in the process of restarting the daemon and having the explorer catch up.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
This is fantastic! Again, ty so much.
legendary
Franko has been added to CCE!!

frk.cryptocoinexplorer.com
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
good
legendary
Terracoin Explorer is back up    Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Please add powercoin.
legendary
It looks like a transaction in block 133497 is causing an overflow error in the TRC explorer.

This might take awhile to fix.

It is my top priority right now.

legendary
trc explorer is stuck

Looking into it now
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
trc explorer is stuck
Activity: 490
As always, thank you.  I'll send a few coins your way as donations today for all your hard work.

The FRC explorer is back up.

Thank you for your support.

Donation sent!

legendary
As always, thank you.  I'll send a few coins your way as donations today for all your hard work.

The FRC explorer is back up.

Thank you for your support.

Activity: 490
legendary
Can you check Freicoin and make sure your client is updated?  I believe it is reporting wrongly.

I am working on it now. Strange thing is it was cloned and compiled on May 15th.

After clone and recompile today, it was still stuck. I am completely rebuilding both the daemon and Abe databases.

The FRC explorer should be back up in a few   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: