Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 13. (Read 30758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
All explorers should be up and running.

legendary
Sorry about the BBQ,BTB, and CNC explorers being behind.

I just received the e-mail where the hosting company alerted me to a reset due to hardware problems.

I will get them up and synced ASAP.

legendary
It appears there is an issue with the accuracy of nethash and PPC based coins.

Until a solution is figured out, please do not count on nethash accuracy for PPC based coins (PPC,NVC,BTB).

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Ok,

bbq,btb and cnc explorers are back up.

I cannot tell if it is an attack or not, the service is so widely used.

I was going to start banning some IPs, but it is hard to tell what is malicious activity verses somebody or a site that uses the service alot.

They are back down again:(
legendary
Ok,

bbq,btb and cnc explorers are back up.

I cannot tell if it is an attack or not, the service is so widely used.

I was going to start banning some IPs, but it is hard to tell what is malicious activity verses somebody or a site that uses the service alot.

legendary
OK all the explorers are back up.

I will keep an eye on the databases, I am hoping I do not have to resort to throttling.

Perhaps I need to find a more industrial strength database???

Maybe break down to virtual machines, within the virtual private server? (I don't know if that would even work...LOL)

CNC and bitbar down again ;-/

are those loosers ddos-ing this also???

Might be, CPU usage at 800% and I could not SSH in.

I am forcing a reboot now, and will see what is happening.
Activity: 42

I will keep an eye on the databases, I am hoping I do not have to resort to throttling.

Maybe break down to virtual machines, within the virtual private server? (I don't know if that would even work...LOL)

are those loosers ddos-ing this also???
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Should add one for JKC too Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary

legendary
Great work with the site! I noticed CHNCoin explorer doesn't seem to be updating though.

yes, i also noticed that, now it's offline

I took the web server down and am trying to sweet talk the postgresql database out of hiding.

More than likely I will open up a SQlLite database and put each coin a a completely separate database.

Then work on advanced fine-tuning PostgreSQL and MySQL, on my test  setup.

I do not believe most people understand the amount of resources these explorers take up (I know I didn't, until I started developing them seriously)Smiley Smiley

I am tempted to skip the VPS and setup a real server in the office. I have the static IP and the bandwidth to do so, and plenty of hardware to build a kick ass server.  For now it is an option if things go completely sideways.
Activity: 42
Great work with the site! I noticed CHNCoin explorer doesn't seem to be updating though.

yes, i also noticed that, now it's offline
legendary

LMAO...WoW CCE became popular overnight (10,000 hits in a few hours overnight!!!!!!!)

And well you all KILLED the postgresql database, it will not even peek it head out with the web sever down and trying to grab a psql command line  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

At first the issue was postqresql complaining about too many connections, so I rose the connection limit and now it wont talk to me anymore   Angry Angry

I am working on it, maybe a good meal and fine wine will get it talking to me again  Cool
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
It looks great, dw!  This is an awesome service you have been providing to the altcoin community.  I use it every day.
legendary
The new Home page is in place.

I hope everybody enjoys the improvements.    Smiley
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
Keep up the great work!
legendary
Stage 2 is ready for testing.......

All explorers can be accessed by using the coins currency code (Exception for BBQ) + .cryptocoinexplorer.com

ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
trc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
frc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
ftc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
nvc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
bte.cryptocoinexplorer.com

New to CCE

bbq.cryptocoinexplorer.com
btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com
cnc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

The new additions are on a separate server, so there will be no impact on the performance of the first six explorers.

The next step is to design and publish a new homepage, with my wonderful web page design skills that are soo apparent with the current home page Tongue  Cheesy Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 434
Well done. Smiley
legendary
Some of the changes have been implemented to improve CCE.

CCE and CCE2 are going to appear as one site. I am moving to a sub domain based address rather then the port based addresses CCE uses now.

The first stage of this is done:

ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

or

www.ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Will bring up the PPC explorer. TRC,FRC,FTC,NVC and BTE already have the sub domains active.

The port addresses will still work with current coins, however they will no longer be advertised or be assigned to any new coins.

The second stage includes adding three more coins on a new VPS. The new coins will use the same sub domain system and will appear on cryptocoinexplorers.com home page.

Pages:
Jump to: