Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 2. (Read 30758 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
December 31, 2013, 09:51:08 AM
I apologize for the lack of contact when it comes to requests to add coins. I have to prioritize messages and e-mails or else I get nothing done.

I have made a few statements in the thread on this subject, but I guess it is time to repeat it again.

I am not adding more coins to CCE until CCE3 is in the production stage and CCE has been completely converted. I started the CCE3 project so that CCE could handle 100's of coins using the same amount of resources the ABE based explorers use now.

CCE3 is a project I have written alone and from the ground up. At this stage the Explorer is stable and I am working on the API. API development should be quicker as it is, for the most part, the same as the web server except with a JSON I/O vs. HTML.

I will be adding more coins to the test server as it comes time to hard stress test the system. I have a couple of coins lined up, but in most cases I have to pick based on activity in order to get a balanced view between lightly and heavily used coins.

CCE3 Thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updates-cryptocoin-explorer-iii-development-updates-cryptocoinexplorercom-262539

I also have other projects I am working on that have deadlines to be met.

So please be patient, I am working over 80 hours a week on everything. I want to deliver products that are outstanding and not just half broken,buggy garbage.

Robert

Thanks for your valuable work.

CCE has the potential to become an important portal, in the same way as Coinmarketcap, and hopefully in a really high-quality way. Adding all possible CryptoCurrencies will be the way forward, and I fully understand your requirement to make sure that CCE3 is ready for that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2013, 06:44:25 PM
Where is junkcoin offical website  ?  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2013, 01:13:26 PM
I apologize for the lack of contact when it comes to requests to add coins. I have to prioritize messages and e-mails or else I get nothing done.

I have made a few statements in the thread on this subject, but I guess it is time to repeat it again.

I am not adding more coins to CCE until CCE3 is in the production stage and CCE has been completely converted. I started the CCE3 project so that CCE could handle 100's of coins using the same amount of resources the ABE based explorers use now.

CCE3 is a project I have written alone and from the ground up. At this stage the Explorer is stable and I am working on the API. API development should be quicker as it is, for the most part, the same as the web server except with a JSON I/O vs. HTML.

I will be adding more coins to the test server as it comes time to hard stress test the system. I have a couple of coins lined up, but in most cases I have to pick based on activity in order to get a balanced view between lightly and heavily used coins.

CCE3 Thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updates-cryptocoin-explorer-iii-development-updates-cryptocoinexplorercom-262539

I also have other projects I am working on that have deadlines to be met.

So please be patient, I am working over 80 hours a week on everything. I want to deliver products that are outstanding and not just half broken,buggy garbage.

Robert

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
December 04, 2013, 11:38:01 AM
Could you please add ixcoin?

One of the first alt-coins out there.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 04, 2013, 11:15:24 AM
Megacoin? Why I get no answer on my question and pms? :-/
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 04, 2013, 12:01:57 AM
Can you please add Globalcoin ?

https://github.com/muddafudda/globalcoin
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
December 03, 2013, 04:29:59 PM
Namecoin block explorer?
legendary
December 03, 2013, 04:13:36 PM
I also wanted to map out the IP addresses for those using CCE as an addnode:

84.200.84.74:
PPC TRC DGC FRC BBQ

84.200.4.218:
BTB BTE FRK FTC NVC

84.200.84.93:
WDC GLD CRC JKC

84.200.17.249:
XPM OFF UFC GPL QBT CAP

Those coins which use CCE as a hard coded seed node through the altcointech system have already been updated (The DNS records reflect the IP changes)

legendary
December 03, 2013, 03:59:23 PM
A few notes:

Explorers have been up and down today. The data center that contains my VPS(s) has been performing hardware upgrades. These were supposed to be Ethernet switches and not the sever hardware itself.
For the last couple of days I have servers restarted, passwords reset and servers imaged and reloaded. I had one server which added encryption (I did not ask for) using an old password.

I have been fixing these issues as they come, while at the same time moving and rearranging explorers, a project that I started Saturday night. As of now it appears the only issue is these dam server resets, which is a real pain in the arse for ABE based explorers. I cannot just script a boot up routine to start them. With the ABE based explorers, I have to change the coin daemon configurations to stop block notify. If block notify stays on I get an instance of ABE trying to update the database for every block the daemon is behind and finds, multiplied by the number of coin daemons on the server. This means 100's of ABE instances that will get stuck or zombie out along with all those database connections. Once caught up, I have to turn block notify back on and restart the daemon.So, startup on the ABE based explorers has to be done manually.

With CCE3, this issue is avoided entirely and can be scripted to restart on reboot.

I will continue to monitor and restart the explorers if servers continue to be reset. I am receiving no notification, so I have to watch them.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
December 03, 2013, 10:31:26 AM
WWW.CRYPTOCOINEXPLORER.COM

See the  latest CCE3 developments at:

CCEIII test explorers:

xpm.cryptocoinexplorer.com
gold.cryptocoinexplorer.com
ufc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
ked.cryptocoinexplorer.com
gpl.cryptocoinexplorer.com
off.cryptocoinexplorer.com
cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com

All explorers can be accessed by using the coins currency code (Exception for BBQ) + .cryptocoinexplorer.com

ppc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
trc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
frc.cryptocoinexplorer.com  
ftc.cryptocoinexplorer.com  
nvc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
bte.cryptocoinexplorer.com
bbq.cryptocoinexplorer.com
btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com
jkc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
frk.cryptocoinexplorer.com
gld.cryptocoinexplorer.com
dgc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
wdc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
crc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Due to the unique nature of  demurrage, further modification of the explorer is needed for Freicoin accounts balances to reflect demurrage.

WARNING: THE ADDRESS PAGE DOES NOT TAKE DEMURRAGE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN CALCULATING BALANCES

How-to-properly-handle-demurrage-in-applications

Let me know about any issues or ideas you may have.

Please donate if you can , VPS hosting has a cost associated with it.  Grin

this is bloody brilliant!

love it

pm sent
legendary
December 02, 2013, 02:11:47 PM
There appears to be some issues on the VPS hosting end of CCE.

3 of the 5 VPS appear to be going up and down.

More news as it comes.

legendary
December 01, 2013, 02:24:23 PM
UPDATE:

All the explorers are up and running.

Craftcoin appears to be having a issue with block notify. I will continue to monitor it.

The explorers may not be running at top efficiency as they are crammed onto 1 less VPS then normal. When the new VPS is set up, I will move some explorers to it.

This move will be more behind the scenes as I will not be pressed for time and can run two explorers for the same coin while the DNS switches over.

This move has really reminded me of how importance getting CCE3 finished. This move would have been MUCH easier with CCE3.

NOTE:

Some may notice that the old port addresses no longer work for some coins. This is intentional. I have been wanting to phase out the port addresses for some time. From now on, I will not be re-setting up port addresses for explorers.

The couple of explorers that still have working port addresses will be having the port addresses shut down at the end of the week.

Everybody should be using the current address system that has been in place for some time: xxx.cryptocoinexplorer.com (xxx being the 3 letter currency  code, with a couple of exceptions)

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ADDRESSES TO REFLECT THE CURRENT SYSTEM.
legendary
December 01, 2013, 09:33:08 AM
UPDATE:

The server move is finished.

BBQ - Needed a fresh database and is in the process of rebuilding. The explorer is up so progress can be tracked.

WDC - I am attempting to rescan the database to try and repair it. If that fails, the database will need to be rebuilt. As of now, ABE cannot add to the database and is stuck.

legendary
December 01, 2013, 01:49:10 AM
CCE will be up and down tonight as I move CCE server 1 and 2 to new VPS servers.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 30, 2013, 03:15:33 PM
What about a Megacoin block explorer?
I would surely use it and also donate some dollars! :-)
Activity: 322
November 05, 2013, 01:48:09 PM
Can you please update the Digitalcoin client on your server. The block explorer is currently not working

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgc-digitalcoin-v1-release-mandatory-update-310111
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Incakoin= Incagold
Can you please add incakoin..
legendary
I regret to inform the community that I will be removing CHNcoin from CCE.

According to that daemon, the explorer is correct with the last block produced on 9.17.2013.

Today I cleared out the daemon's data files and started fresh, just to make sure I was not on a fork and the daemon came back with the same block after a fresh build.

Code:
{
    "version" : 60400,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 59748,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 41.82101451,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1380735195,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Code:
CHNCoin	CNC	59748	2013-09-17 14:49:35 

If the coin activity picks and and is sustained, I will consider putting it back on CCE.

Activity: 434
September 30, 2013, 11:20:44 PM
need Alphacoin  Grin

please add it  Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2013, 10:54:18 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

People still using the old port addresses or the official explorer address and directly using the /chain/ suffix will need to switch to the official addresses.

Official addresses are explained in the OP.

Once CCE3 goes live the port addresses will no longer work and the ABE suffix will be invalid.

The official addresses will continue to work the same as they do now.

Pages:
Jump to: