Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers. - page 4. (Read 30758 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Is BBQ currently down?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
All explorers are up and running  Smiley
legendary
Only WDC and BBQ remain.

I am now getting some BBQ peers so it will be up when the database is ready.
legendary
How does that saying go....The best laid plans..... Cheesy

Well I pulled an all niter.

All coin explorers are up except for TRC,DGC,WDC and BBQ.

TRC,DGC,WDC will be up as soon as their databases are completely populated.

BBQ on the other hand is going to take a bit longer as I cannot get peers, but I will have it up as soon as I can.

legendary
The Terracoin explorer has been "Unstuck"  Wink
legendary
I am aware of the problem with the Terracoin explorer.

IT appears to be the strange exception error I get only with Terracoin. I am working to fix the issue.

TONIGHT I WILL BE DOING MAINTENANCE ON BOTH CCE SERVERS
BOTH SERVERS WILL BE DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS

This kind of stuff has to be done. I try to do it in the evening on weekends to inconvenience as few people as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
TRC has been stuck on 181265 for a while on explorer. (Current block 181344.)
legendary
Yes .45 to .48 is what I meant.  Cheesy

The Terracoin explorer is back up.
Activity: 434
The Terracoin explorer will be down for an hour or two while the database is rebuilt.

The explorer appears to have picked up a forked chain. The daemon has been updated from 0.1.35 to the current git pull 0.1.38

I think you meant .48. Smiley It was mandatory as of block 181200.
legendary
The Terracoin explorer will be down for an hour or two while the database is rebuilt.

The explorer appears to have picked up a forked chain. The daemon has been updated from 0.1.35 to the current git pull 0.1.38
Activity: 280
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
MST could really use a working block explorer
legendary
More coins will be added to CCE as soon as testing and implementation of the explorer rewrite is done.

That being said:

Phase two of testing the new explorer design has begun.

http://cryptocoinexplorer2.com:5555

This version has all (I Hope  Cheesy),the logic issues from test version one fixed and working for the basic explorer.

The address page is still limited to the running balance of the address. However, test version 3 is already well under way and it will have the full transaction history of the address available along with the "spent output' field on the transaction page. The search system should be in place (At most by test version 3.5), but manual searching can be done by simply observing the url addresses a bit and placing your own values in place of the explorer generated values in the url.

Test version 4 is slated to incorporate most of the 'frills' features on the Homepage of the explorer.

Test version 5 will be in the incorporation of the API.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Awesome site!   Any chance you could add Yacoin to it as well?
Activity: 280
http://cryptocoinexplorer2.com:5555/

I have put up a live alpha/beta of Explorer III.

This is a PrimeCoin Explorer.

-At this stage only the basic explorer is online, none of the extra features are active yet.

-Search function is not implemented yet, however the URL scheme is simple, and searching by hand quite easy.

-There are a couple of known bugs - for example the transactions on some blocks do not show correctly.

-Spent output field in the transaction page is not implemented yet

This is strictly a testing stage, so expect the explorer to be up and down as bugs are fixed and features are added.

Thanks for all the great work  any possibility that you could add Philosopherstones and Growthcoin Huh  POW/POS coins with interest bearing wallets by coin-age.
legendary
http://cryptocoinexplorer2.com:5555/

I have put up a live alpha/beta of Explorer III.

This is a PrimeCoin Explorer.

-At this stage only the basic explorer is online, none of the extra features are active yet.

-Search function is not implemented yet, however the URL scheme is simple, and searching by hand quite easy.

-There are a couple of known bugs - for example the transactions on some blocks do not show correctly.

-Spent output field in the transaction page is not implemented yet

This is strictly a testing stage, so expect the explorer to be up and down as bugs are fixed and features are added.
legendary

CryptoCoin Explorer III Development Updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2804427

I believe a separate thread is needed for the development of CCE III, as it is a large project not only in the sense of CCE, but as a new development tool for other developers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please Add CosmosCoin(CMC) to CCE.
legendary
Looks like the DigitalCoin explorer is down. 

Yep,

Server 2 went down.

I have restarted it and got the databases up to date.

This continues to be a resource issue, once the restructuring and rewrite are in place the resource issue will stop.

I have no ETA at this time, there is still much work to do.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Looks like the DigitalCoin explorer is down. 
Pages:
Jump to: