Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocoins-Dice.com | BTC XRP XMR XMG DOGE | Play Invest Leverage Faucet - page 6. (Read 13231 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Wow, glad I divested awhile back. Maybe now is a good time to reinvest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Live and learn.

I don't really understand how the Leverage works.  IF I was seeing only returns, I wouldn't be so shocked, would I? Only because I lost, now, I am shocked.

I adjusted my leverage down.

Fawk.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Hey lads,

we got some big players on both Monero and Ripple, and because of the high leverage average, they were able to bet high.
Unfortunately for most investors: they won.

I'm glad to see some big players coming on CCD through.

My feeling is that the leverage average is a bit too high, so the site profit is very volatile.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
WTF happened?

Monero site profit LESS THAN A TENTH OF A PERCENT?

SITE PROFIT (%)

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
LOL at my investment with leverage 7X:

Shocked

[edit]:
"Our business strategy is to lose money on every sale but make up for it in volume."
Cryptocoins-dice.com
I've a question about the edge:

What is the house edge ?
The house edge is currently set on 1%.
It doesn't mean we take off the 1% when you win or when you cashout.
The house edge is built into the payouts. If you play on 50% chance, your shall expect a profit of x1.98.

Does it mean that investors have no edge at all?
Since it's on the payout and not the winning chances it kinda looks so -that is, is the edge just for the house?.
And if so, why should one invest?

Hi conspirosphere.tk,

The house edge benefit to the investors. Let's take an example !
I'm betting 2 XMR, on a 50% chance, if I win, my payout is ((1.98 x 2) - 2) = 1.96.
If I lost, I'm losing 2 XMR.

On winning, the site taking 1.96 XMR to the investors to give them to the player.
On losing, the site will share the 2 XMR to the investors.

As you can see, the difference between win/lose is about 0.04 XMR on that example, on the short term, it's nothing. But on the long term, it's making the investors winning, and avoid any bankrupt.

The 1% aren't going to me, or into the site bank, but it's going to the investors.

If you go check the 'Stats' board, you can watch the all-time profit progression. All the profit is going to the investors.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I've a question about the edge:

What is the house edge ?
The house edge is currently set on 1%.
It doesn't mean we take off the 1% when you win or when you cashout.
The house edge is built into the payouts. If you play on 50% chance, your shall expect a profit of x1.98.

Does it mean that investors have no edge at all?
Since it's on the payout and not the winning chances it kinda looks so -that is, is the edge just for the house?.
And if so, why should one invest?
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Hi CCDers !

The new build is up, you can find the changelogs here: https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/changelog_public_1_1_2.txt

The main lines of that new build is the addition of the Referrals Program & Faucet.

Earn 10% share on all profit we earn off your referrals !

To claim your coins from the faucet, typ '/faucet' on the chatbox.
Cryptocoins-dice.com
I propose you implement an option to give a part of your profit (either as an investor or as a gambler) to the faucet (with a base value of, say, 1%). Option is turned off by default (on would be better, but probably not well received). With a text saying that this gift allows the faucet to run better and to attract more visitors, which is beneficial both for investors and for players (higher max profit).

Nice suggestion, it's something I should implement for both faucet and rainbot.

So you mean you can only use the faucet once? Because after that, you won't have a balance of 0, anymore.
Otherwise good. I believe this is the accumulation of little things that will make the difference.

You receive a little bit of each coin present on the site, if you lost your coin by betting, you'll get back to zero (if you have 40 XMR and 100 XRP, you can claim from the faucet for the 2 other coins).
This measure is to avoid bots stacking, pumping the faucet and not playing. Even low, the faucet still provide for about 200 BTC satoshi, and unlike most gambling site with the bitcoin, those are easier to cashout.

Let's take Primedice as example (aka the biggest BTC gambling website): you can't get coins from the faucet if you're above 0 and they give you 200 satoshi.
It's just extremely hard to cashout from the faucet because you need to win more than the BTC tx fee (= 0.0001). It mean you need to win minimum x50 your faucet to make the withdrawal possible.
With that tactic, PD is clearly losing no money on the faucet.

My objective through the faucet isn't to reward active players (this will be the rainbot job) nor to allow players from outside to just get free coins and leave. But to generate a gaming activity inside the site.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Generous users can help the site to feed the faucet by sending some coins, even a few is already kind enough.
I propose you implement an option to give a part of your profit (either as an investor or as a gambler) to the faucet (with a base value of, say, 1%). Option is turned off by default (on would be better, but probably not well received). With a text saying that this gift allows the faucet to run better and to attract more visitors, which is beneficial both for investors and for players (higher max profit).

To prevent the system to be abused, I put some limitations:
  • You can claim coins only if your balance is to 0.
  • You can't claim if tips are pending for that coin.
  • You can't send tips to other users with coins from the faucet.

The faucet is mostly to helps new users to try the game without the need of a deposit, or to give some fun to users having not any funds on a specific coin.
So you mean you can only use the faucet once? Because after that, you won't have a balance of 0, anymore.

Otherwise good. I believe this is the accumulation of little things that will make the difference.
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Faucet explained

This feature isn't released yet.

The CCD faucet will work that way:

any user can claim free coins from the faucet. You'll receive a small amount of every coins available on CCD unless the faucet is disabled for a specific coin.

You can trigger the faucet once per hour.

Often, most dice games giving a so small amount that peoples can't really cashout it. For example, even if some faucet can provide up to 1000 BTC satoshies, you still need 10000 to just reach the withdraw fee.
To avoid the site going negative because of the faucet, we will start on small amount too.
However, the amount the site will provide is closer to the withdraw fee, so it's easier for a player to win some, then cashout, or maybe invest.

Generous users can help the site to feed the faucet by sending some coins, even a few is already kind enough.
If I notice that the users are participating, I will increase the faucet reward.

To prevent the system to be abused, I put some limitations:
  • You can claim coins only if your balance is to 0.
  • You can't claim if tips are pending for that coin.
  • You can't send tips to other users with coins from the faucet.

The faucet is mostly to helps new users to try the game without the need of a deposit, or to give some fun to users having not any funds on a specific coin.
Monero Core Team
CCD upcoming features
Faucet
Removing the delay on small bets[/u]
These three features are exciting. I think and hope it will help bringing new players.
Cryptocoins-dice.com
CCD upcoming features

Here a list of the features I plan to release on CCD.

Referral system

The referral system will reward peoples bringing new users on CCD.
It is pretty easy to understand how it's working:
Each account will get a ref. link, if someone click on your link, you're referring him/her.
You will earn a 10% share of all profits we earn off your referrals, and to no penalize the investors, they'll be commission free on this player profit (the commission fee for any investors is 10%).

Faucet

The faucet will be free for all.
If you balance is 0, you can claim some free coins in order to try the game.
The house is feeding the faucet.

Removing the delay on small bets

When CCD released, we had no time delay on the small bets. I was forced to put a delay because the grinding on small bets was really too fast.
CCD is able to handle a very high amount of bets per second, it is so fast... the grind was eating the house.

But this delay is frustrating for me, and for the players. That's why I'll remove the delay and replace it by an other system: the dynamic house edge.
Currently the house edge is 1% for any bets, the plan is to increase it on the small bets.

I can't give any numbers yet, I'm still experimenting the feature. The % must be not frustrating for the players while preventing the high-speed grinding to systematically win.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

CCD is now the first dice based game to host Ripple !

Play or Invest your Ripple now !

Great, the deposit issues has been fixed.
I will try play with ripple tomorrow.
Cryptocoins-dice.com

CCD is now the first dice based game to host Ripple !

Play or Invest your Ripple now !

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Bobbax, since you are very busy, I started filling the page about CCD on xmrmonero.com (it is on services/cryptocoin-dice. I invite you to correct and complete.
https://xmrmonero.com/page/en/cryptocoin-dice

404 Not found
Monero Core Team
Bobbax, since you are very busy, I started filling the page about CCD on xmrmonero.com (it is on services/cryptocoin-dice. I invite you to correct and complete.
https://xmrmonero.com/page/en/cryptocoin-dice
legendary
I can login now, thanks for the fast support Bobbax. Whatever you did worked 1st try for me. Now I can enjoy my night without stress! *phew*
Cryptocoins-dice.com
I did some changes, I need peoples who had problems telling me if you can login now.

Don't worry Saddam I do my best to fix it, it's not so easy as I can't reproduce the issue, I myself log with no problem.
legendary
For those who have had 2FA difficulty, please use caution...I have not been able to login to the site at all today. I'm using Google Authenticator, and Firefox on OSX (also tried with Chrome and Safari).

Previously I had experienced intermittent problems logging in but it never took more than 2-3 failed tries before the 2FA code worked. Today, I've tried at least 20+, waiting 1 minute in between codes, and no luck. It says wrong code every time.

Perhaps the other users that are having issues can speak up on their environment so Bobbax can try to replicate the problem. Some parameter maybe is too sensitive on the server, I know my 2FA code is correct because it HAS worked before and I can login to other sites with 2FA no problem.

Fingers crossed Bobbax can fix this or I might be  Cry

update: bobbax fixed it  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: