Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocoins-Dice.com | BTC XRP XMR XMG DOGE | Play Invest Leverage Faucet - page 8. (Read 13231 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Cryptocoins-dice.com
luigi1111, 100:1 is pretty much kamikaze mode !

i'm having problems when changing password: when I paste it twice the save button remains disabled, while if i type it twice and click on save, then when I log out I can't log in anymore with my previous username/pw. Tried several times with both chrome and firefox.

[edit]: tried to enable 2FA but it did not work too: it says wrong code. Can't be my fault.

Please send an email to the support.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
i'm having problems when changing password: when I paste it twice the save button remains disabled, while if i type it twice and click on save, then when I log out I can't log in anymore with my previous username/pw. Tried several times with both chrome and firefox.

[edit]: tried to enable 2FA but it did not work too: it says wrong code. Can't be my fault.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
Leverage system

I'm working on a new leverage system for the investors (this feature isn't released yet).

Any investor will be able to select a range from 1 through 100 (1 meaning that you're not leveraging).

CCD will operate to a static leverage, if you select 100, it will remain 100 until you divest, update your range, or lost all your investment.

For peoples unfamiliar with the leverage, this is a risk factor helping you to earn more on your investment, or to lose more.
The leverage act like a multiplier: placing an initial investment of 15 COIN with a leverage of 100:1 is pushing your investment balance to 1500 COIN, allowing you to own an bigger percentage of the bankroll.

Because your % of the bankroll is higher with the leverage, you gain more coins when a player lost, and you lost more when a player win.

Let's use a simple example to clarify.
Bankroll = 9000 COIN

You're investing 20 COIN, on a leverage of 50:1. You overall investment is about 1000 COIN (20 * 50).
So the bankroll is now up to 10000 COIN. You're owning 10% of it.

A player just lost 25 COIN.
As you own 10% of the bankroll, you earn a profit of 2.5 COIN on that bet.
So your initial investment is now 22.5 COIN, pushed to 1125 COIN through your leverage of 50:1.

On the other side, let suppose that the player won instead. This is a loss of 2.5 COIN on your initial investment, which is now down to 17.5 COIN.

If you're not satisfied of that setup because the risk is too high, you can update your leverage anytime.

Pros
  • The leverage will boost the site's max profit.
  • Investors can manage their risks.

Cons
  • Max profit will be a lot more volatile

New CCD Build
You can now divest only a part of your investment.
Changelog => https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/changelog_public_1_0_3.txt

Proof-of-Reserve
Next PoR on Monero is tomorrow
https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/xmr_por.txt

Nice, this will very likely boost the bankroll by up to 10x off the bat, as I'm guessing most people are willing to risk more than 0.5% in each bet. 100x seems a bit over the top though. Smiley
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Leverage system

I'm working on a new leverage system for the investors (this feature isn't released yet).

Any investor will be able to select a range from 1 through 100 (1 meaning that you're not leveraging).

CCD will operate to a static leverage, if you select 100, it will remain 100 until you divest, update your range, or lost all your investment.

For peoples unfamiliar with the leverage, this is a risk factor helping you to earn more on your investment, or to lose more.
The leverage act like a multiplier: placing an initial investment of 15 COIN with a leverage of 100:1 is pushing your investment balance to 1500 COIN, allowing you to own an bigger percentage of the bankroll.

Because your % of the bankroll is higher with the leverage, you gain more coins when a player lost, and you lost more when a player win.

Let's use a simple example to clarify.
Bankroll = 9000 COIN

You're investing 20 COIN, on a leverage of 50:1. You overall investment is about 1000 COIN (20 * 50).
So the bankroll is now up to 10000 COIN. You're owning 10% of it.

A player just lost 25 COIN.
As you own 10% of the bankroll, you earn a profit of 2.5 COIN on that bet.
So your initial investment is now 22.5 COIN, pushed to 1125 COIN through your leverage of 50:1.

On the other side, let suppose that the player won instead. This is a loss of 2.5 COIN on your initial investment, which is now down to 17.5 COIN.

If you're not satisfied of that setup because the risk is too high, you can update your leverage anytime.

Pros
  • The leverage will boost the site's max profit.
  • Investors can manage their risks.

Cons
  • Max profit will be a lot more volatile

New CCD Build
You can now divest only a part of your investment.
Changelog => https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/changelog_public_1_0_3.txt

Proof-of-Reserve
Next PoR on Monero is tomorrow
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Heading to 45K in the bank roll.

Also, I updated the max profit on my max profit comparison post. I will do it regularly, also I won't mention it often. Pay attention to the update date - too much a difference between last time a site was checked and this is not so meaninful anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Thanks for adding the unique Magi (XMG)
Magi added already on 10 exchanges, like bittrex, poloniex, Bitspark and much more.
New unique development are in progress.
Check the original Magi thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xmg-magi-cpu-mining-mpow-mpos-magipay-735170
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Bet speed changes
I'm very glad to say that CCD bets are extremely fast: the game can handle, with no issue and lag, a very large amount of bets per second.

However, in order to prevent too fast grinding with super small amount, the delay has been increased on every coins for small bets.

I'm currently monitoring the changes, and will update again on need.

Here the new settings:

No delay for bets equal or above...
200 DOGE
0.1 XMR
2 XMG

200ms delay
100 to 200 DOGE
0.05 to 0.1 XMR
1 to 2 XMG

350ms delay
20 to 100 DOGE
0.01 to 0.05 XMR
0.2 to 1 XMG

475ms delay
4 to 20 DOGE
0.002 to 0.05 XMR
0.04 to 0.2 XMG

650ms delay
1.6 to 4 DOGE
0.00008 to -0.002 XMR
0.016 to 0.04 XMG

1s delay below...
1.6 DOGE
0.00008 XMR
0.016 XMG
Cryptocoins-dice.com
New build
Released the new build: https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/changelog_public_1_0_2.txt
Tipbot is successfully implemented.

Proof-of-reserve
You can find all the proof-of-reserve files on the OP.

https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/doge_por.txt
https://www.cryptocoins-dice.com/files/xmg_por.txt

CCD just broke the 2,500,000 bets ! Monero is still on the top with almost 2,000,000 bets and a bankroll of 36k.
Meanwhile Doge is growing slowing, the number of bets doubled from yesterday.
XMG is currently very quiet.

Monero Core Team
I updated the max profit for XMR (I will do it regularly, but will not announce it every times). Yesterday, it was 25 EUR, today is it 33 EUR. One part come from the rise of the bankroll, another part from the continuous appreciation of XMR since CCD appeared and yet another part from the rise of BTC.
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Tx Hash: 3746ee4b7473477a1f60c3ae9c59a9bfea3ade4e7ff4006faf88a3fca06d3a62
PayID: d3d5e44a1a07559f4e4d51f31457e01aba5a138be4c2b6b28e0f0c00c9688cd0

Keep in mind that the cold & deep-storage addresses are moving during the week.
The Proof-of-Reserve transfer reflect the state of the wallet on the moment it's done.

So it means:
Code:
Bank roll            ~20346.60 XMR
Cold wallet level 2:    N/A
Cold wallet level 1:  11968.13 XMR
Hot wallet:           ~8378.47 XMR
Right?

The hot wallet spiked recently, went from ~3.5k to more than 10k right now.
The next move to the cold-wallet is about to be done.
Monero Core Team
I am glad to know that my coins are safely kept in cold storage. The site is off to a very promising start, I think.

I compared the maximum profit on several locations:

Code:
Doge-dice    DOGE       1.47 EUR 2015-01-23
CCD          DOGE       3.72 EUR 2015-01-23
CCD           XMR      78 EUR    2015-01-29
CCD           XMR     715 EUR    2015-01-31 (leveraged/dynamic/volatile)
Dogedice.me  DOGE     542 EUR    2015-01-31  (thanks Bobbax)
safedice      BTC     822 EUR    2015-01-23  (thanks cryptkeeper)
Just-dice    CLAM   45000 EUR    2015-01-23

Just to put some things in perspective... or anticipate the future and its consequences in term of gamblers (some gamblers won't play if they can't win less than 100 or 1000 euros, for instance) as well as the security and (maybe) regulation consequences (neither XDG nor XMR are money, but when cashing out, that's another story). I anticipate serious action will have to be considered earlier than expected for all parties involved.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I am glad to know that my coins are safely kept in cold storage. The site is off to a very promising start, I think.
Monero Core Team

The Proof-of-Reserve transfer reflect the state of the wallet on the moment it's done.

So it means:
Code:
Bank roll            ~20346.60 XMR
Cold wallet level 2:    N/A
Cold wallet level 1:  11968.13 XMR
Hot wallet:           ~8378.47 XMR
Right?
Cryptocoins-dice.com
Thanks for your feedback David.

Just did the first PoR transfer.
Date: 2015-01-24 00:52:40

Monero Core Team
I hope this method works.
Since you are sending 100% of the wallet, you neutralise the "quantity obfuscation" aspect of Monero. There are still lot of way you could lie and scam people but there not much than you can do from a technical standpoint. Test of time and reputation will do the rest, I suppose.

You can keep the same payment ID everytime - it won't be usable anyway and once it will be, it will be simpler to check with the same payment ID.
The txid is what will matter. This is how we will be able to check the quantity. I assume the transaction fees will be considered as site expenses.
Cryptocoins-dice.com
XMR bankroll @ 12,000 right now! Let's push it up to 20k.

I am tempted to invest more XMR @ CCD, but I dislike putting a more substantial amount of my coins in someone else's "hands."

Bobbax, it is not a personal dig on you that I am a bit wary. Can you provide Investors with more reassurance about the security of our coinage?
I really like the site and I appreciate your efforts, just looking for more info on you and how you will ensure Investors' coins are safe.
Thanks!

No problem, that's absolutely fair from you to ask for a warranty.

I'm using a 2 levels cold-storage:
 - 1 cold-storage address to refund frequently the Hot-Wallet.
 - 1 deep-cold-storage address. Funds will sleep on this address and are going to be sent only if the HotWallet+Cold-storage have not enough funds anymore to generate a rotation.

However, I'm not using the deep-cold-storage yet as I have not enough coins invested.

Currently, these are the DOGE & XMG cold-addresses:
- https://dogechain.info/address/DBLZHBL89KbMrD3aguP6696FHhjBjZ1ojF
- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/address.dws?9CMmZMcXCpNiozyjixPJvs2FTWb89SsQyT.htm

For Monero, it's hard to provide a proof-of-reserve because of the anonymity.
I don't know any commands or block chain explorer able to show an address balance.

So what's the plan ?
My idea with Monero is to setup 2 cold-storage addresses, then once per week, I transfer 100% of the coins an address to an other, including a specific payment ID to the transaction.
You're shown the payment ID before the transfer, then I make public the transaction hash.
Through the TxID & PayID, peoples can check the quantity of cold-coins, and the authenticity of the transaction.

Until someone provide a better and viable idea, I'll use mine.
Here the next Payment ID: d3d5e44a1a07559f4e4d51f31457e01aba5a138be4c2b6b28e0f0c00c9688cd0
I'll transfer during the night (in few hours), then post the TxID here.

I hope this method works.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502

I am tempted to invest more XMR @ CCD, but I dislike putting a more substantial amount of my coins in someone else's "hands."

Bobbax, it is not a personal dig on you that I am a bit wary. Can you provide Investors with more reassurance about the security of our coinage?
I really like the site and I appreciate your efforts, just looking for more info on you and how you will ensure Investors' coins are safe.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Cryptocoins-dice.com
CCD Build 1.0.1 -- Public changelog

Bets bot improvements

6 new options
  • Return to base after X wins in a row
  • Return to base after X losses in a row
  • Stop betting after X wins in a row
  • Stop betting after X losses in a row
  • Try to end by a win -- even if you have not rolls remaining, the bot will continue betting until getting a win
  • Return to base on hitting max profit

5 new stats
  • Best win streak
  • Worst lose streak
  • Current streak
  • Wins
  • Loses

+ added some fancy colors (red =>  Angry, green =>  Grin)

New charts

On the 'Stats' board you'll find 4 charts per coin showing the number of bets, the wagered amount, the bankroll and profit.

Small fix/Improvements

• Fixed some typos, 'invisible' UI bugs and some UI glitch.
  • Added the possibility (on the Cashout & Invest modal) to click your balance (min or max) to auto-fill the field with that amount.
  • The chatbox field will not be cleared anymore if you message isn't sent.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
I wrote a laudative article about cryptocoins-dice.com. Not sponsored of course, everything is my very own opinion, untainted.

Bet on Monero!

I also made the necessary arrangements to check the identity of Bobbax. We agreed I would keep those information to myself but I can assure you the site is legit (still, only invest what you can afford to lose). If you are wondering if my opinion is worth something, you can always check my reputation thread on my sig.

Are you willing to put your own reputation on that he's not a scammer?
Pages:
Jump to: