Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto.com - The Pioneering Payments & Cryptocurrency Platform - page 11. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Alternatively, I could just drop $20 on it and let people know what the returns are like in percentages.

I believe the minimum is $100, payable in BTC.

I read it was $20 usd, but once I've logged in etc I'll have a look. Really just need enough to see if it generates any returns over, say a month.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
@cryptocom has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative. By sharing project-related information such as news and progress reports on Binance Info, http://Crypto.com  (MCO) is contributing to keeping the community informed
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
New thread, new subreddit, new twitter, new brand, new shitoken to print money, new name.

Wink

Sooner or later most of you will be behind jail bars no matter how many names you change.
Maybe they can get Kris and that other scammer Julian from TenX a cell together so they can bro it up and issue a hybrid shittoken when they get released.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Alternatively, I could just drop $20 on it and let people know what the returns are like in percentages.

I believe the minimum is $100, payable in BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Why did you abandon the old thread and switch to a self-moderated thread? I mean, stopping spam is important, but you don't want to overdo it on the censorship. If people have concerns those should be answered - moving to self-moderation isn't a long-term answer.

And yet it's not about censorship. The company isnt called Monaco. It's called crypto.com.

So they deserve a new thread. If it also includes the added bonus of being able to censor those that fud with no real proof then that's even better.  Certain members in the last thread were notorious for it.

If it wasn't about censorship, at least to some extent, than why go from forum moderation to self-moderation. You could just start a new thread with your new name and updated information, link to the old thread as the starting point, keep forum moderation, and go from there.

Anyway, moderation to stop spam is fine, but sometimes you got to ask questions of a project when things aren't going well. Self-moderation means crypto.com can just decide what is ok and what isn't, rather than the forum operator.

Hi there, we like to keep things civil and besides, we are now Crypto.com Smiley
Opinions and feedback are welcome but we do not tolerate profanity, trolling or harassment of any kind.
Comments containing the above mentioned will be moderated.

You delete all inconvenient questions too and leave only shamefull shilling. SO disapointed in your companyy, management, way of communication. Sold all my 40k tokens cant take it anymore of your nonsense.

BOOOOM
i guess you ain't da only one lol
shiiiieeeeeet
Anyone use crypto invest? I saw on reddit that a few people have tried it and lost money so far.

I'm interested in if there is verifiable way to check this, or if crypto.com has charts or other info to show what the returns have been like to date.

Activity: 617
Merit: 509
Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d
Why did you abandon the old thread and switch to a self-moderated thread? I mean, stopping spam is important, but you don't want to overdo it on the censorship. If people have concerns those should be answered - moving to self-moderation isn't a long-term answer.

And yet it's not about censorship. The company isnt called Monaco. It's called crypto.com.

So they deserve a new thread. If it also includes the added bonus of being able to censor those that fud with no real proof then that's even better.  Certain members in the last thread were notorious for it.

If it wasn't about censorship, at least to some extent, than why go from forum moderation to self-moderation. You could just start a new thread with your new name and updated information, link to the old thread as the starting point, keep forum moderation, and go from there.

Anyway, moderation to stop spam is fine, but sometimes you got to ask questions of a project when things aren't going well. Self-moderation means crypto.com can just decide what is ok and what isn't, rather than the forum operator.

Hi there, we like to keep things civil and besides, we are now Crypto.com Smiley
Opinions and feedback are welcome but we do not tolerate profanity, trolling or harassment of any kind.

You delete all inconvenient questions too and leave only shamefull shilling. SO disapointed in your companyy, management, way of communication. Sold all my 40k tokens cant take it anymore of your nonsense.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Crypto.com announces the appointment of Tyson Hackwood to the leadership team as SVP, Head of Global Merchant Acquisition to expand the adoption of Crypto.com Pay, a cryptocurrency payment solution powered by the Crypto.com Chain. Read more here - https://goo.gl/t6vYH2
copper member
Activity: 44

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

It just didn't work in the unmoderated thread, thanks to people like Jollygood or PistonHonda. So I can understand the decision and I think they will also answer critical questions if they are asked in a polite way.
When will you register MCO token as a security, because its a security. Do you have plans starting paying dividends to MCO holders? 

Why would a Singaporean based company bother registering as a US security with the SEC at this stage?

Because MCO toklen is a security, unregistered security, which is being sold to Americans. On their unregistered security exchange crypto.com app.

They are turning on the cenzorship machine again so killing the voice of unhappy people so they could shill their mco token.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

And look how well that worked out in the last thread. At least now if certain people tried spreading spam here.. it can be removed and stopped.

If its valid and contributing then it most likely wont be removed. The main reason a new thread was pushed for was so certain people couldnt troll and dig up the past which has no relevance

rekt and dead

Can a mod ban this guy. Was one of the ones trolling in the previous thread. Ugh

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
rekt and dead
Activity: 2
Hello Dev,
The project is looking great. To take the project to the next level and reach the goal you aimed, here i am suggesting you a new and great exchange. (CMC listed)

Exchange name: https://instantbitex.com/

Contact person: https://t.me/johnniecrypto

Listing fee and other details are to be discussed in Telegram

Exchange credits:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

Hear from you soon..

Good Luck
copper member
Activity: 2
News from Sean, the Crypto.com CMO : "As of the airdrop snapshot , we recorded 6.1M MCO tokens in the Crypto.com Wallet App including 2.78M MCO locked up for MCO Visa Card reservations."

Per Coinmarketcap.com, the circulating supply is 15,793,831 MCO.  So over 38% of all circulating MCO tokens are currently on the app.  

When the US and EU card distributions begin soon, this percentage seems sure to increase significantly with MCO token lockups for premium cards.
Pages:
Jump to: