Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 24. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
I think when the cryptocurrencies are going down many people or user are being sad abour this news because some people or users of cryptocurrencies are used this and many people are need this but don't negative thinker because maybe next year the cryptocurrencies is being good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
August 10, 2018, 09:47:34 AM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
Yes market going down because etf has been delayed and will begin in september, i hope etf will be accepted, with that news market will rise so fast maybe more than 400B, so just hold and pray  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
August 10, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

This is due to pending decision on ETF by SEC. Most of them are expected approval in few days but SEC is delaying their decision ETF. We can now expect the decision on VenEK and SolidX ETF by September 30th as per the recent announcement. But due to this delay people are speculating and selling their valuable crypto at very cheap prices. ETF will be definitely approved but the decision time will be delayed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 10, 2018, 09:31:35 AM
The bottom in all the graphs is visible! The question is in another, we'll get to the bottom or not !? I think there will be a new scam, all will be deceived and prices will start rising earlier!
Yes, we're greedy already to earn good profit because it tooks a long bull run in market. Now, that still it goes down make it sure to perfom not too much emotions because you can go wrong which is greediness to sell coins.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
August 10, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
The bottom in all the graphs is visible! The question is in another, we'll get to the bottom or not !? I think there will be a new scam, all will be deceived and prices will start rising earlier!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
To my opinion, it's very tough to predict the crypto market, remember there will be up and down always. You are thinking to go to the bottom, I don't think it will go that much down. Within few hours it will rise again, this week is very strong to move upwards.I strongly believe with time everything will be fine.
Activity: 658
August 10, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
just calm down guys. this condition will change or prices will rise again some time to come. and I agree if this condition can be a new opportunity to invest.
Activity: 284
August 10, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
They go down and up.  Patience
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 08:57:14 AM
First, I think it's all because of the pope. those who hold and have a big role in crypto, sell everything and make prices go down. along with issues and some aspects of crypto that are not valuable in the world economy, make it go down.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
To be honest with you guys there’s a possibility that cryptocurrency are going down
because we cant say what will happen in the end but as of now they are one of the in demand business in this industry.
Activity: 518
August 10, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

This is the time to invest. There are a lot of reasons why the prices are down now as much as they are and it could be due to fuds, we have had quite a bit of those over the past months, then there is the fact that so many people are getting scared and panic selling their coins which is not helping the market as they are just dumping coins on the market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 08, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
This is normal. All markets work according to the law of supply and demand. Prices can not grow constantly. It's impossible. In any case, there will be a fall. We need to pay attention to the trend. I'm sure that in a few days everything will be fine.

It's all worth here in crypto so never mind for that bear trends we encountered now because there's a perfect time to bounceback again and after a couple of month there will be also a long run of high prices as investors continue to trust cryptocurrency.
It's been a long run for bear trends in cryptocurrencies and we don't know when to explodes again,  eventhough it's down still we can earn profit as we have good strategies . It's also worth right now because we can buy cheaper price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 09:16:44 PM
The reason behind the fall of the cryptocurrencies relies on the news. When there is a good news, especially in bitcoin, the price of the cryptocurrency massively gained. But when its a bad news, it is the worst opposite. But don't worry, take it as an advantage for the price drop to buy more at its lowest price.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 05:32:59 PM
Yes, prices are falling and when the fall will stop is unknown. maybe the prices will become cheap again and we will be able to invest in coins with low prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
This is normal. All markets work according to the law of supply and demand. Prices can not grow constantly. It's impossible. In any case, there will be a fall. We need to pay attention to the trend. I'm sure that in a few days everything will be fine.

It's all worth here in crypto so never mind for that bear trends we encountered now because there's a perfect time to bounceback again and after a couple of month there will be also a long run of high prices as investors continue to trust cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
August 08, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
Activity: 462
August 07, 2018, 11:09:43 PM
No one know where is the bottomed, the price of crypto is hard to predict so the best idea is always use stop loss when buy any coin because the price can be keep going down and also technical analysis not really work in crypto trading. I think we should be wait patient untill 30 of september , this times Bitcoin ETF will approved or rejected. And after that if Bitcoin ETF approved we can buy crypto  because the price will bull run.
Activity: 173
August 05, 2018, 11:20:36 PM
There are good and bad when crypto is increasingly moving down. and I am sure of course you also have to know where the good and the bad. Clear, crypto is increasingly moving down because a lot of things. And when it comes down to this, actually is a good opportunity for your investments.
Activity: 99
August 05, 2018, 11:19:01 PM
yes it is true, all crypto will drop quickly and drastically and even then it has happened, whatever the cause, but all I know is that this might be the result of a bear market that has been going on for the past few months, and how long will it bear this market will take place, it is difficult to determine what will happen to the crypto future. but even though the crypto market is undergoing a very drastic decline, we take the positive side, as maybe this is our chance to buy a few coins to invest while the price of coins on the market is cheap.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 05, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
the usual bitcoin price is influenced by the media which reports that one of them may be another factor, most investors make the media as their window if they think the news about altcoin is not good then they will sell it, even though it has not been proven true or not, indeed, our opportunity to invest in buying altcoins is when the price is cheap but what will they start to rise again or stay at the lowest price
I know that cryptocurrency is still goi g down but I know its normal in the market to happen like that and sometimes it take a months before it start to rise again. Some of us are excited to have dumping in the market because they going to buy lots of cheaper cryptocurrency. But some of us are not glad to have dumping in the market especially those investor because they might get less profit. Also even crypto is down right now there's a still some good thing about, it is much cheaper price of all crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: