Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 26. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Since the day of writing this report, prices have slipped again at 3 and it is not known whether the fall is over or not yet. In any case, the market is postponed every week on a new date. Now they are talking about spring.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
crypto market will dependably go here and there. crypto advertise isn't generally up, so it is great you exploit the going here and there. on the off chance that you are experienced, you can purchase low and offer high, that is exchanging for you.
Activity: 40
August 04, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
I reasonable expectation this is reasonable a profound situated reparation as we are each gravid or very gravid and Hope that longing be back in boundaries back essentially Ethereum which is vigorously down.
Activity: 135
August 04, 2018, 04:00:36 AM
There is no guarantee that the market will go down. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It is not going anywhere.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
No one can know the exact cause of the fall of the cryptocurrency, so do not worry about it. You need to accept this and try to earn, and not endlessly whine about it
Activity: 24
July 30, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
Yeah, today all altcoin has decreased and I do not know what causes it.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 30, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
They will eventually rise again, it has always been like that, the market is dynamic,dips like these offer buyers opportunity to enter the market at a good price

Yes we need to go along with the wind for our benefit but the only thing which I am concerned right now is about the stability as we are aware that crypto market is very volatile and some people will be afraid to invest in highly volatile market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
I think that it's because main issue of the previous fiat currecneis is more abundant in btc which is the concentraion of the elites wealth making all other users slaves for the system               
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
They will eventually rise again, it has always been like that, the market is dynamic,dips like these offer buyers opportunity to enter the market at a good price
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
July 30, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
the reason is simple enough, check last year's history, all the coins at the peak, and like you ketkinui bitcoin and etherum or other coins very high price. if now the market down I think reasonable, even this is the right time to investt, because the market is down, hopefully this info to help you friend
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.
the reason is simple enough, check last year's history, all the coins at the peak, and like you ketkinui bitcoin and etherum or other coins very high price. if now the market down I think reasonable, even this is the right time to investt, because the market is down, hopefully this info to help you friend
I myself do not understand what is happening in the crypto currency market, because a couple of days ago Bitcoin showed an increase of 6%. And for today again fell below 8000 dollars. But nevertheless some coins show very good indicators, such as wi-fi World, plus 30%.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
Why are you think so? I'm following ethereum prices every time and over the past month i see it has risen and fallen, but not stays low for very long time though it always have randomly time on it                  
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 12:38:02 AM
Crypto will still be able to descend to lower prices again. Indeed this is a great opportunity for new crypto to be used for investment with new price low enough. by buying at the current low prices certainly can promise in him, for investment in the coming months.
Activity: 653
July 30, 2018, 12:20:49 AM
I am so sad with many altcoin and crypto was going down, I have wait more than six month for new years on 2018 crypto and altcoin going down until right now. Why is happen and when bitcoin raised to higher price but why altcoin still on lower price. have waiting more than one or two years again for looking bitcoin and altcoin growing up.
July 29, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
It is very normal for the cryptocurrency to have its value decreasing because crypto has no specific price or value. Do not panic if you are holding crypto because the price will go up again. You just have to be patient.
Activity: 184
July 29, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
I'm certain this crypto money falls for some time, possibly this is a piece of the amendment from the earlier week with me knowing digital currency half a month sooner has expanded the cost increment, and I don't figure digital currency will go down yet I trust digital money will gradually build more from now.
July 29, 2018, 11:50:50 PM
Maybe because of myetherwallet site Compromised? But I don't think this is first reason to let cryptocurrency market falling, anyway I don't care because I'm a holder and don't care current market price is rising or falling, I'm waiting for final profit
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 11:49:44 PM
Do not sell even if you see that the market is falling. It's unprofitable and stupid now. Cryptocurrency works exactly like this, you buy when the cost is low, sell when it is high. You need to be able to enjoy a small fall.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 29, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
Under the influence of some external fakotrs this year can all pass in the fall of the market. Many large investors are interested in the crypto market, but they want to enter it at the lowest price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
July 29, 2018, 05:51:37 AM
We cant know bottom, anybody can know this data even. We can just hold at this days and wait for bull runs, market need more money for increases there is very low marketcap still.
Pages:
Jump to: