Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 29. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
Let's face it. There is a market correction. Because the old system is not in order. People are tired of this. I will buy coins, this is a good opportunity to postpone for the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
At the moment I think that the bottom we have already touched. Taking into account only the positive news background and ogudalova fall we will see only growth.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 05, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
It is a normal event during the crypto’s cycle of development. Prices will be restored, situation will be better. Do not panic and you will be happy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
From the little experience i have gained over the few months i have been in cryptos, crypto market will always go up and down, and most times, it will went dip down and sometimes it will went up so high.
Activity: 532
July 04, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

I see that we have a chance to purchase coins at cheaper prices. But shall we have a chance to sell them at high prices? I guess you wouldn't like the answer! I think the trade will take at least several years!
we today should not view the current situation as a great chance for investment, but first of all we must analyze the market and understand why this is happening and why the market is so sagging.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

I see that we have a chance to purchase coins at cheaper prices. But shall we have a chance to sell them at high prices? I guess you wouldn't like the answer! I think the trade will take at least several years!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
I think this is just normal market correction. But besides that the many FUD that has been spread might also  affect the price. Other than that when Bitcoin price is down altcoin price will most likely to go down too. The botom? Well, it seems like we can't see the bottom yet for now.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
In a couple of days ago crypto currency market was going down but now a days total crypto currency Market show Green Signal if you see the previous market condition you can understand the recent market condition so in this moment total market is growing very faster. Too many people think about crypto currency was destroyed in a short time but those people thinking was wrong and his prediction was not perfect because I think they don't have a knowledge about it, recently crypto currency is very famous in this digital world.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 04, 2018, 02:36:57 AM
we are very difficult to predict the future, we can only see moving prices, no limitations below or above, all move according to the seller and buyer. and the most frightening is the movement due to regulation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
July 04, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
I think that’s an over acting statement that cryptocurrencies is going down
because they are in demand business and trusted company, so as of now there’s no reason to be afraid or what.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 01, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
All is well, whatever happens to you independently of you. If you can not do anything, relax and watch. If you stay in profit - excellent, if at a loss - also good (well, that paid off with money, not health or life).
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
Yes, I think the decline will continue, maybe at least 5200, you can choose to wait, be prepared for the next investment, the market will not collapse.
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
Well that's a claim that most people have been having in the recent past,Mainly due to the fact that the market is down, and there has been a well documented struggles in the recent past, This is however not the case as there is still lots of hopes n the crypto mrket
Activity: 284
July 01, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
I love how people freak out.  Just sit back and R-E-L-A-X
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
Yes, I agree that the market is going down now. But there are coins that remain on top. There are many, you need to consider them. I chose three coins and store them.
June 30, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
This is very good for crypto hunters, where altcoin prices are currently very low, I think if we make a lot of money now is the right time to invest.
Activity: 395
June 30, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I do not think that the current drop will last long. It seems to me that this is a short-term correction of the market and it will be completed within two days. I do not see any prerequisites for a big failure.
Activity: 47
June 17, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
The news of the last days in the cryptocurrency market have been positive, I think it is a correction caused by the usual speculators. It's definitely a good opportunity to buy, also because after three months of crisis the market should have entered a positive phase that we hope will last as long as possible
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
The economic crisis on the world began to affect the crypto currencies. there is a rapid decline in stock market volume. in this case, the prices are pulling down considerably.
June 16, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
That is quite true we will have a new opportunity to buy cheap and sell expensive. We have to wait a little bit more, though. From my perspective, the cheapest price will be at the end of June that is when you can buy and hold for few months.
Pages:
Jump to: