Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 34. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
Yes, the Crypto currency market is really moving down and it seems to me that today this trend is not grounded at all, maybe someone will tell you what's the matter here and who is behind this? The only thing I noticed is that the BCH was very seriously pumped.
Activity: 232
April 25, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
In fact crypto currencies are coming up this month. But that is how second quarter is usually. After the taxation is over in USA this happens every year. Perhaps it is a bull trap or movements by whales but a common phenomenon this time of the year. But because of that there isn't no actual dollar flow happening in the market. Now if bitcoin breaks it again might enter the 6k usd level but that is unlikely good price should attract investors.
Activity: 328
April 25, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
I think that this is a small dump and it is not worth worrying that the market capitalization will decrease. I think that it's aa good time to buy some more coins!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
I am a newbie here. I've been researching and following the different ICO platforms and so far I've become interesed in iBit. What I like is the fact that they have an insurance policy that protects their investor's active principal investments within the DIF. At least I'm assured that my investments would be safe. Any thoughts on this one?Do you thinks it's a good investment?

Activity: 117
April 25, 2018, 01:15:48 PM
For sure cryptos will go up again, the chakkange is to catch the lowest price and get the biggers income..
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
I'm sure this cryptocurrency only falls for a while, maybe this is part of the correction from the previous week with me knowing cryptocurrency a few weeks earlier has increased the price increase, and I do not think cryptocurrency will go down but I believe cryptocurrency will slowly increase more from now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
April 25, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Sounds like a price correction.
The recent uptrends didn't really have any reason driving them, so when there is no reason for going up, usually the price tends to go down soon after that.
This is the crypto market, it's like a roller coaster, and if you find yourself at the right side you can end up making a large amount of money, never invest money that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
Another correction on the crypto market, from which all investors are tired. I could not connect this drop in prices with hacker attacks on wallets. And also do not exclude that the market is manipulated.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
It is a simple correction after a weekly grow.

In addition, we have to take into account that there was discovered a bug in ER-20 tokens contracts:
https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003019292
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 25, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
It’s just a sequential change
IT will climb up again

This occurs when people are in a rush to sell early thereby crashing the market
As individuals; you just have to keep your stakes high and that way All prices will moon

I know up and down are part of the market but this does not mean that market will fall for no reason. There is always a reason for market to fall which fuel the selling of coin and collectively we see whole market going red. Today one of the main reason that comes out for market going down is OKEX. OKEX has made such news like they are going to suspended deposit of ERC-20 tokens which really created a pain among people and helped the market to go down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 25, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

If the top coins are decreasing, other altcoins also decrease. Bitcoin and ethereum have decrase price again today. For the last weeks, it increases about 60% and now, they are slowly moving down. I hope this will not take long and move up again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
April 25, 2018, 12:50:27 PM
I read an article today saying that there will be a minor dump followed by another major pump;) hope it is right cuz i'm sick and tired of this dip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:46:30 PM
market is restructing into new dimension for long term profits we can expect good profits after this correction done
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
I suspect that the OKEx exchange is to blame for this manipulation, the reason was the bug in the ERC20 standard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 25, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
Market is about demand and supply, sometimes market will go up and sometimes it will go down, it is a natural law about any market not just crypto market, so market will always go up and down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 25, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
Nothing to worry, it's just a correction and market will recover again soon and reach new high.
Activity: 2
April 25, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
It's just profit taking.  There are a lot of reasons for the fluctuation of the crypto markets.  Some fundementals like new technologies, government passing laws accepting/ declining crypto curencies, exchanges being hacked and a tons more.  But to simplify this, IF MORE PEOPLE BUYING THAN SELLING, THE PRICE WILL GO UP AND VICE VERSA.

You don't know WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE BUYING OR SELLING.  You can only observe what happens.  Remember, PEOPLE ARE THE PARTICIPANTS OF ANY MARKET.  So the main reason for this dip, imo, is profit taking.  That's why price goes up and down all the time but never a straight line.  And that is also why Bitcoin cash is retracing the most simply because it had a much bigger gain relatively to other coins.

That being said, this dip is just a uptrend pullback imo.  It will stablize and start going back up soon!!
Activity: 20
April 25, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

You are new here and that is why you think they are going down. From last year when I joined prices are up and I am still in
profit with some coin`s I have in my possession. Some coin`s I bought at top in December/January. Like a new guy I thought
market will continue to rise, but after reaching the top they all of them had a correction.
   I invest when I have money! I am a long-term holder and I plan to hold for year`s. I believe in few year`s price`s will be
higher then ever before. Who wish to invest in crypto-currencie`s need`s to have some plan, how much you are willing to
risk, how much you can afford to wait before you take the profit, and how much profit you plan to make. Do not invest if you
do not have clear plan.

Well that explain's why he suddenly fear the unknown on the crypto world, He is just a newbie here like myself I really think that we should focus in helping the needy and stop judging others because they lack knowledge on cryptocurrencies movement and because no one can really predict a sudden movement on the market, But we can surely know and we surely needed a correction right now.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
April 25, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

You are getting it wrong. Maybe altcoins are going down, but one and only Bitcoin can not go down in the long term, it can go down just in short term. 1 BTC will always be equal to 1 BTC, and year after year it will be worth more then any other asset on this planet.
Activity: 320
April 25, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
Correction went, always the same after the growth of bitcoin prices is a correction altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: