Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies are going down - page 31. (Read 34261 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
I don't know why people must react to every candle chart, the market shows it is not going down, for now I think we have more legs to run after the correction anyone panicking and selling his portfolio will surely regret this act. I believe this next run is going to test 1 Trillion market cap just don't know when that would be
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:58:16 AM
I think that prices will fall even lower in the near future, and then there will be an excellent opportunity for purchases, because ahead, in the summer - new highs in the growth of the crypto-currency market!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
We are all knew that crypto currencies value are not steady, it was moving up and down without warning. The most common cause of this was media either from social media, news media or any form of media.

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 01:16:03 AM
I think it's natural that crypto market has decreased, because that's the nature of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is very volatile, there are times when crypto to go down and there is time to rise, as now crypto market has started to increase slowly
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 12:34:58 AM
This is a normal phenomenon. The market is very volatile, so I don't think it needs to be excessive to worry about its price going down. I think the bear market is over and the currency price will continue to rise in the future. I hope to be able to think with me. same. Grin
Activity: 231
April 26, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
For sure cryptos will go up again, the chakkange is to catch the lowest price and get the biggers income..
Hopefully the cryptocurrencies are only going through a fall temporarily, I think it will not be a great correction like what happened before.
If we know that it is very difficult to know the behavior of the market due to its instability, you also have to understand that it will always rise and fall.
Things that are happening right now when it comes to the price of cryptocurrency are just temporary, so don't worry too much about it, what we should focus is how much we should have in our wallets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM
The reason i can give to this downtrend is that; just because coin amd altcoins have pump so well within two weeks thereabout, they are now in profit. So, what they can do to have there profits back, is to sell what they have. So, by reason of the hasty sell, the coins are now dumping. Well, we will see another rise sooner than later.
Activity: 172
April 26, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
For sure cryptos will go up again, the chakkange is to catch the lowest price and get the biggers income..
Hopefully the cryptocurrencies are only going through a fall temporarily, I think it will not be a great correction like what happened before.
If we know that it is very difficult to know the behavior of the market due to its instability, you also have to understand that it will always rise and fall.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
yes crypto again down and it's natural for crypto world.pump and dump are natural for crypto, but when market will be go down then we get opportunaty for invest in crypto.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
See the prices decreasing as an opportunity. We are still in the very early stages in the life of crypto. We cannot have a green market everyday.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
You should get used to corrections. They are absolutely normal after coins grow fast for several days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 26, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
All cryptos are going down rapidly. What is the reason. Where is the bottom?
Looks like we will have new opportunity to invest with low prices.

To be an investor? You need to always stay positive and relaxed
A reduction in value over a few days should my prompt you to dump

A sudden increase in value should not prompt you to dump either
So invest hodl and flex

That’s all you need to do
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 26, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
If people was not in crypto for 2 to 3 years ago they dont have the reason to tell that crypto is going down if you were compare the price years ago from today you can differentiate and te that todays price is much higher.
Price truly determine how crypto grows,  from $1 to $1000 is something like that.  We just think that crypto market isn't healthy at all times, sometimes we also consider it's market change which means ups and downs are very often to happen.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 26, 2018, 02:41:15 PM
DNS attack to MEW is just a small effect. It doesn't continue to impact the entire cryptocurrency market. We can now see that the market has stopped falling and it is starting to turn green again.
Activity: 282
April 26, 2018, 02:40:36 PM
Well , you think that somebody can know were is the bottom ? No , nobody can know where is the bottom . And one more think , you are wrong . Crypto is not going down , they are going up , almost all of the altcoins are going up . The last few weeks were green , bitcoin was growing and its still growing , he dropped again but he is trying to come back .
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies are dropping down because it is  volatile and it is just normal for it to change it's value. Being too worried and even panicking won't help us grow as traders. What we need to so is to have an attitude of being positive and patient towards all the changes here in crypto. The values might drop down anytime but we must always know how to handle our emotions towards it.

Yes in crypto market pump and dump are common but the last drop was not normal it affected of DNS attack to MEW that's why suddenly the market turned to red yesterday but today again we are seeing green paint in coinmarketcap. there is a reason for every pump and dump so don't get panic.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
April 26, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

It’s just a correction after several good days of gains. It is always expected that after a week or more of really good gains, there will be some profit taking that could cut those gains in half. This is just part of the cycle of trading in any free market including the stock market.

The main thing to look at is the overall trend which is still up. I think cryptocurrencies are solidly in the early stages of the recovery.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
As far as i know the mew or the myetherwallet.com incident yesterday caused the market dumpage as it is the main wallet of most of the erc20 based tokens the market has stumbled because it is the same tactics which the etherdelta.com has faced few months ago.Clearly these people are professionals because you cant hack DNS servers especially when you dont know what you are doing.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Are you now afraid of any correction? After any growth, correction always follows. It is this correction that we are now observing. Therefore, there will be no new bottom. The correction will end and there will be growth again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 26, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies are dropping down because it is  volatile and it is just normal for it to change it's value. Being too worried and even panicking won't help us grow as traders. What we need to so is to have an attitude of being positive and patient towards all the changes here in crypto. The values might drop down anytime but we must always know how to handle our emotions towards it.
Pages:
Jump to: