Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies will make you rich overnight? - page 27. (Read 4423 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
That is very impossible, if the opinion is true then there will be no more poor people in this world. The fact that is happening now is the price is decreasing, and if you make a decision to trade then maybe you can go bankrupt or be profitable depending on the price of the coins you buy, but if for investment you might get rich and of course this will require time hard to guess.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I do not think that over night you can become rich. in cryptocurrency, too, it is necessary to apply a lot of knowledge and skills to get rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Only a big lottery can make you rich overnight, nothing else. It takes a lot of patience, skills and right judgement to make a fortune in cryptos. But more importantly, cryptos are not to make you rich but to give you freedom, privacy and benefits of decentralization. That's the main thing.
Couldn't have said it any better. Sad thing is that people have now seen cryptocurrencies as assets rather than a revolutionary means of payment through transactions wherein banks and governments do not have full control of. There is no such thing as getting rich overnight in this venture. We do have to put in a lot of work into this if we wanna succeed. But of course, we should disregard the main purpose of crypto which is a mode of payment.
Activity: 93
if crypto really makes us rich overnight then I will not find a lot of complaints when their investment disappears in an instant when wrong in making decisions in crypto
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It might not be overnight, because that word overnight seems to me like sudden. Whoever wants to be very rich through crypto must patient, skilled and hard working. Only through these and others will you achieve your dream of becoming a crypto millionaire.
Activity: 184
To be exact about crypto you can only get rich overnight if you're lucky.... Crypto requires knowledge, patience, money as starting capital and luck too...  As it is possible to become rich when you chose good ICO or coins, so it is possible to lose everything when you chose wrong so to be rich doing crypto you have to be selective about the coins by investing in good ones and be patient
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Yes it may be possible but not only in one night. Investment in cryptomarket is very risky because cryptomarket is volite, so the price can be go higher or lawer anytime. If we see the history of bitcoin then it price has been increased by 2k $ in only one day. So it may be possible that in future it price will again go high very soon.cryptomarket investment is very profitable but also very risky so do it at your own risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency can make you rich but definitely not overnight. Like any other business it has its own positive and negative side. It is also volatile due to a lot of factors. Very Risky for short. One should have enough knowledge, skills and proper timing in order to get rich.
brand new
Activity: 0
just overnight ? It's difficult I think. current situation is different with 2 years ago.
cryptocurrency is high risk investment, just like a gambling, lucky factor.
not really rich, but if you luck when invest on an ico , may be you can gain a lot of profit, only in weeks or months.
and, if you are wrong (not lucky) in choosing an ico, then you can say goodbye to your fund
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
If you can get rich overnight, you can lose your fortune in an hour! Consider investing with too much profit, Nothing is easy!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do not believe it because we know it's just a matter of mind.
you need to know how trading strategies can not beat the money and should always look at the market to know when the investor is in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
One investor says it's the only investment opportunity where a poor person can leverage skill and luck, and literally become a millionaire. So, do you think crypto can make us rich overnight?
Its is possible if you bought  avery cheap shitcoin and shook up in just a day and it depends on how much you buy. That is very hard to know and there's no guarantee so if i were yiu i will just improve my skills learn more to be become rich and not just like gambling buying any shitcoin out there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't agree if crypto can make us rich overnight, can we understand all about crypto overnight? certainly not. but if crypto can make someone become a millionaire, then I agree.
Activity: 726
I used to feel like I was a new rich man, when Btc arrived at the price of $ 25,000 and eth at a price of $ 14,000 but a few months after that, I suddenly became a poor person because eth was only $ 275 today
Activity: 14
There are so many scammers and mafia people behind these altcoins, that it is unreal. People should be made aware of this much better then what you see today. There is no honor among these thieves. And all they do is steal your money and hide behind fake online identities. Apart from a handfull of projects, 99 % of these coins are made with one purpose only: steal your money.

You had better only support a serious project. Because of every altcoin I have invested so far. They have all gone down with -95% on average. Basicly they just scam you out of your money and then keep selling the millions of coins. After a period of intense marketing they just dump all their coins and are gone. And you are left with some virtual token that is now worth nothing. Welcome to crypto..... had better stick to fiat if this is going to be what people do with it....
Activity: 476
I think that many people got rich on the rise at the end of 2017, by their example more ordinary people began to come and of course lose their money. For that, there was this movement about success, in order to attract as many people as possible who don't understand anything in this area.
Activity: 238
Yes, it can. But this is not lottery which will make you rich. It is type of investment which has good growth in future. Mind that it is two way investment. It can give loss too according to time and conditions. So if you want to invest then do not invest with target of night. It may take long time.
Activity: 812
Present. Crypto can make you poor in only one night. This market is not really worth the dream like the end of 2017. Everyone has experienced a bad year with long-term adjustment. So do not dream of being rich in 2018, trying to get past 2018 is the first thing we need to do.
ukw
Activity: 616

Yes, you may have luck and get the right ICO project. Then you have to be lucky once again and the price of his tokens rises to the stock exchanges. And than to getting a lot of money. But if you only rely on luck, I think it's an illusion to hope to become a millionaire.
Activity: 110
There are no any get rich quick methods. There are no any shortcuts to success. Also you have to understand that investing in any market is a high risky work. Invest wisely. Then you can make some profits.
Pages:
Jump to: