Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:15:55 PM
there are many problems that will prevent cryptocurrency from becoming universal money, because there are several countries that still prohibit cryptocurrency transactions
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:32:12 AM
I probably say its yes because in the modern way of living digital gadgets like cellphone and others are useful to us now and everyday we carry it so it means if we use digital money like cryptocurrency it is easy to buy something and pay because of crypto so it means that crypto will use as physical money someday.

Cryptocurrency is continuously growing in the community and that is the reason why bitcoins do really have a bright future so we should invest today while the market prices are still cheap.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

yes in my opinion bitcoin can be a global payment instrument like physical money but it won't happen this year, it takes a long time for bitcoin to become a global currency. at this time we need more votes from the community to support bitcoin to become a world currency and after that all governments around the world will make enormous changes.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
September 01, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
no ... we need fiat to transact, I prefer crypto called digital assets like gold. because in my own country crypto is not allowed for payment devices
Activity: 546
September 01, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
No , I don't think Cryptocurrency can become universal like physical money because cryptocurrency is a decentralized platform, governments can not control it. It's hard to become universal like physical money
Activity: 33
September 01, 2018, 04:20:59 AM
It seems that it will never be able to because for now bitcoin is a digital currency and few know about bitcoin even in some countries the distribution of bitcoin is not given permission so it makes bitcoin very difficult to do that.
Activity: 20
September 01, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
In my own view of point Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get costs down  dramatic considerable. Experts agree that bitcoin will not be dominant, because bitcoins are unstable to become a reliable currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
The number of cryptocurrencies on the market are now outrageous and i find it very difficult to remodify myself with the coins and get the most trusted cryptocurrency to invest into.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 01, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
I probably say its yes because in the modern way of living digital gadgets like cellphone and others are useful to us now and everyday we carry it so it means if we use digital money like cryptocurrency it is easy to buy something and pay because of crypto so it means that crypto will use as physical money someday.
what is clear, with the modern era as it is today, everything is practical. and i think cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough for transactions, although currently it is still a fiat currency facility, but i am sure that in the future it will be widely used
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 03:36:52 AM
That could happen if there was a genuine referendum. Real investors will have a common interest in the crypto market.
Activity: 22
September 01, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
I think it would be hard for what you say become true. This depends heavily on whether the government has acepted cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Currently, there are not many countries that accept cryptocurrency because it is difficult to control the activities related to it with the curent technical. However I hope in the future the thing you mention will become a reality.
Activity: 437
September 01, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
Electronic money in the United States is protected by the Constitution as a kind of asset, but in another country it has not been accepted as a currency and is facing a major challenge from governments and businesses. China has vowed to ban its investment in ICO and India, which banned the use of Bitcoin as a payment method. Now, people view the electronic money as a unique digital, can not copy, can not be forged.
Activity: 25
September 01, 2018, 03:16:58 AM
A crypto is a complex encryption system or cryptographic protocol used to transfer confidential data to preserve the value of exchange units. Each year there are several cryptos created to meet the investment needs
Activity: 237
September 01, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
But Bitcoin is already a universal money, and a global tender. You can buy and sell openly using crypto as a currency. You can do so freely in most of the EU countries.
Activity: 45
August 30, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
Cryptocurrency can become a universal means of exchange because almost all countries are declaring it legal and people are using it with great ease.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
criptoccurency technology is growing rapidly but to master the world economy is still in need of more in-depth research
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 08:53:30 PM
it could happen if there are many cryptocurrency users
Activity: 79
August 30, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

It can, but to some extend.
You can not use bitcoin to do a lot of things like cash do since controlling tax through cash and credits is easier than controlling tax through bitcoin. Unless some countries decide to have their own crypto inside their countries.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
In my opinion, it is impossible to happen. It is because cryto market is unstable but it could give transparent transactions due to blockchain technology that could help people for easier and faster transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: