Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 20, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
You are mistaken. There are too many places in the world where the Internet cannot be used ever. People living there will never have any chances to deal with the crypto.
That is the biggest limitation of cryptocurrencies, some are proposing the creation of physical cryptocurrencies in order to overcome that limitation but I am not really sure that is going to work, it is better to accept the limitations of cryptocurrencies and deal with them, this means that the poorest people will be unable to get access to cryptocurrencies but this is something we have known for some time and unless the living standards improve a lot in the next decade this is something we will have to accept.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
One of the main purpose of crypto is to have easy and hassele free access to different things, for example you want to buy gadgets and other things but you do not what to experience the traffic outside if you are about to go shop in a certain mall.Crypto may do, no hassele for us consumers. Virtual money is the new thing and one of the best ideas of man.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
Cryptocurrency has become a well-known global phenomenon. Although there are still many people, banks, governments do not understand and do not accept there are many different cryptocurrency
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
It will take some time for someone to guess about it and do it properly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 20, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency, according to statistics, the amount of cryptocurrency has a lot of coin has more than 1200 coin types and this number will tend to increase over time to meet the investment needs of investors.
right, let alone get support from the governments of various countries, certainly will tighten competition. and for those who do not get a place in the hearts of investors and traders, the coin will be automatically eliminated
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency, according to statistics, the amount of cryptocurrency has a lot of coin has more than 1200 coin types and this number will tend to increase over time to meet the investment needs of investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
If that happens its a long way to go, we know that crypto is a electronic currency that used for different online businesses.
Physical money  maybe it cant replace by  crypto because it is where people used at first but crypto can be use in other ways  and  also gather its popularity to tje society where lot of people engage  on it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 11:43:53 PM
For me yes it will become globally. Let us wait a few years from now and i am pretty sure that crypto will become more popular than its popularity today's. People love the way of crypto as it is use easily, fast and maybe we can include the more security than fiat. Global effect of cryptocurrency can be watch more years from now.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2018, 11:38:06 PM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
Cryptocurriencies It is the electronic currency  that we can use for everything  cashless we can use for the mode of payment  sending receiving and everything

I think the future of cryptocurrency will become a global payment exchange and a substitute for cash, but to do that cryptocurrency must be managed by governments.

I think there will be coins that can be a bridge between cryptocurrency and the governments and this coin is managed by the government itself but this coin is related with the other coins especially with bitcoin. I hope that we don't have to wait for a long time to see this is happening and soon, we can use cryptocurrency to pay something or our daily needs. I think by using cryptocurrency people don't have to carry cash or any other cards and the best is people don't have to pay the tax like what we use the cards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
August 19, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
Cryptocurriencies It is the electronic currency  that we can use for everything  cashless we can use for the mode of payment  sending receiving and everything

I think the future of cryptocurrency will become a global payment exchange and a substitute for cash, but to do that cryptocurrency must be managed by governments.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
crypto is a digital currency designed to act as a means of exchange. It uses encryption to secure and verify transactions as well as control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
In fact, cryptocurrencies can be our currency but not global currency and as of now dollar is still our global currency. I think there is still a possibility that cryptocurrency will become one of our world currency which can accepted in all countries. We must believe on cryptocurrencies and I think the blockchain technology will help us to develop the cryptocurrencies so that it can become real currency.
August 19, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
Cryptoncurrency Strengthens the economy. This is a good investment for a country.
                            If everyone in the world deals with Crypto, they will have a great success. Cryptoncurrency is already trading in countries. But some countries do not use Cryptoncurrency. That money is risky. But accepting the benefits through Cryptoncurrency is a good way to progress as a country.
Activity: 21
August 19, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
Yes, it can be a universal mean of exchange. Why not, no country benefit from it, however, I think that we need something more straightforward, something stable and predictable - that are the essential features of a universal mean of payment.
Activity: 74
August 19, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Possibly, there are some countries in the world accept bitcoin as a payment and they prefer the idea of safe, secure and can't traceable money. But to make it work in the whole world there are still efforts tk be made.
Activity: 658
August 19, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
Of course, crypto currencies can be a universal currency, with crypto currencies being accepted by all countries in the world,
but I am not sure if crypto currencies can be physical currencies because it will not be better than the existing FIAT currency.
Activity: 563
August 19, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

It can be but I think it should take a plenty of time. As of now I can't see it will be happening soon. As some countries are bot supporting cryptocurrency .
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
bitcoin is universal because it can be used throughout the world and also now bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world.
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
The Crypto currency is too young and not as widespread as phiatic money. It takes more time and then people will use them in different spheres. Now there are projects that develop platforms for popularization of crypto-currencies, the ability to pay for various services such as banking offers or Take advantage of attracting your audience-or promoting your brand.
August 19, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
First, select one or more of the highly usable cryptocurrency types, followed by a common convention of all countries for that currency, and, most importantly, soliciting citizens to agree.
Pages:
Jump to: