Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency exchange got bigger - page 2. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:22:58 AM
It might be correct that cryptocurrencies are acceptable in all country because of many exchanges now that came out so there are many possibilities that bitcoin and altcoins are getting more huge prices in future and make market more wide.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
Such kind of news gives positive vibes.
As cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before.
very true, and in my personal opinion.
the more crypto exchange places, the more competition among markets.
it can make bitcoin prices soaring, I do not know it's just my personal opinion
Hacking is a big problem for all exchanges. Those who try their best to strengthen their security will be the best exchange of the world. People will try to use that exchange for their transactions. When there are lots of exchanges in the market, they will compete each other and will try to give best services to its users. They will also reduce their transaction fee.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
HBUS is the best place to exchange cryptocurrency https://www.hbus.com/

Yeah we want increase in the cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, because everyone will try to catch the users of crypto and thus we can have an option to find low transaction fee and fast transaction exchanges. It is good for all crypo investors. Every exchange will try to give better facilities to its users because of the tough competition and the benefit will be of its users.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
 Popularity of cryptocurrency are going up every day. More and more people investing in and working for the future. So there are creating many ways to get exchanges from that world. It is really personal choice in what system you want work
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 12, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
It is true that exchanges are growing day by day because generally new users coming in the crypto industry always prefer to pay more amount to buy Bitcoin from a company or a reputed platform instead of buying from individual irrespective of his reputation. That's the reason why running an exchange is emerging as a good business opportunity, especially for altcoins. There are some people earning good amount of money from the affiliate program of exchanges as compared to that of directly selling coins to newbies.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 12, 2018, 06:28:49 AM
You just need to check COINMARKETCAP on a weekly or monthly basis and you will see more and more exchanges sprouting up everywhere. I am seeing new ones come every week and a lot of the ones that are coming our way are DEXES, that is decentralized exchanges as many people who can't do KYC/AML in certain countries just pick up the odd token from DEXES so they can hold for the long term. Let's see if an EFT will bring an influx of new crypto customers as well to existing exchanges.
Activity: 61
July 12, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
When the government sees opportunities in cryptocurrency, there will be action and that's a natural thing, but we all know not all governments can see the opportunity in cryptocurrency. And when they see cryptocurrency as their competitor, they don't like it. It's that simple.
Activity: 31
July 12, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
This is the reason why almost all the people have the access with this. If you invest for this, there's a big probability to make more coins with the interest in it. By just clicking on your mobile phones and computers we can do transactions any time.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
July 12, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?

The fact that the number of exchanges had increased means nothing related to mass adoption. It means that having an exchange is a business that works.
If there are a million exchanges but with a low transaction volume means that they are nearly amateurs that could even lose your money.
I see even in my country countless exchanges that are popping up every month, but they don't invest in a friendly interface, security or marketing. I think that they are easy targets for hackers.

The problems you listed are encountered by every other trader in the crypto industry. I myself have experienced issues with prevailing cryptocurrency exchanges. That's the reason I and my team are coming up with a feature enriched cryptocurrency exchange which enhances every possible component of the trading platform. We have covered the concerns of security, user-friendliness and much more.

Our litepaper has been released. View our website for more info: http://encrybit.io
Activity: 1834
Merit: 328
July 12, 2018, 02:08:35 AM
I think the number of exchange are far more than 500 now but the reputed exchanges are very few with high trading volumes but having more and more exchanhes doesn't affet the prices it can help more people to come towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies because people will have trust on crypto and they will think that they can easyly convert their coins at any time into fiat.
really along with the times and the advancement of crypto time more and more known by all people in various countries see the profits obtained is large enough this can be part of the change of life.
Yeah this all would be the reason behind big change for the society and people. There will be a time when people would get prosperous and happy in their lives just because of this cyrtos world. Right now, as hundreds and thousands of people are getting benefit from this world so as it goes on and on, things would become fine and finest. Just wait and watch how amazingly this thing would work.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
July 11, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

It only means that there are a lot of entrepreneur who wants to start a business related to cryptocurrency and that is the reason why there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanger that is starting today.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
The more Crytocurrency exchanges I think the better, because with the addition of Crypto Exchange that means Cryptocurrency already recognized in that place. but in my opinion that affects the price of crypto coins not because of the large number of exchanges, but that affects the price is the demand and supply of Cryptocurrency coins. tp with the increase of this exchange, will certainly make us will have more options, in which market we will trade.

I agree with you about options and opportunities working with Bitcoin. But the cause of that can be a higher price for transaction and exchanges. It is not good for real people, but you will have a chance to make it in few minutes.
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
It is a crack talk on the other hand we and demand to fancy that the added it is career recognised, the added fill disposition water a road to simpleton other people.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
July 09, 2018, 03:40:56 PM
I don't really see any point in creating that many cryptocurrency exchanges. Are we even going to reach so high volume that we will see thousands of exchanges?
No, it is a good thing to have so many exchanges so that traders will have options to choose from. Do you know how many brokers there are in the stock market? Numerous to mention. Brokers do the jobs of exchanges in the stock market. Let there be more.

Well the problem is that being big in number doesn't necessarily mean being good in quality. We still have a lot of exchange hacks, so this means that we have exchanges that shouldn't be operating in the first place. For example, we will hardly see institutional investors, or even retail investors, but with a lot of money, putting a lot of funds in exchanges. Probably not even on the main ones, and simply because they don't trust them enough. No point in having a lot o exchanges if there is no trust in that segment. We need less exchanges but with more security.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
July 09, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
I don't really see any point in creating that many cryptocurrency exchanges. Are we even going to reach so high volume that we will see thousands of exchanges?
No, it is a good thing to have so many exchanges so that traders will have options to choose from. Do you know how many brokers there are in the stock market? Numerous to mention. Brokers do the jobs of exchanges in the stock market. Let there be more.
Activity: 280
July 09, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
Such kind of news gives positive vibes.
As cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before.
very true, and in my personal opinion.
the more crypto exchange places, the more competition among markets.
it can make bitcoin prices soaring, I do not know it's just my personal opinion
Activity: 26
July 09, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
HBUS is the best place to exchange cryptocurrency https://www.hbus.com/
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 05, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

But only a few of them have active and safe trading market. make sure the exchange crypto owner is clear and has strong security. because if you ignore it you will definitely just throw money trading there. the amount of exchange is not too influential with the price of crypto. but if there is a case of hacking will definitely have an effect.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 02:16:39 PM
More options means lesser transaction fee and better service.. So the advantages of having more exchanges is more dominant than its disadvantages.. Binance having issue now,, hitbtc complains and the hacking incidents to a Korean exchange is isolated..

There’s is a bigger picture why it’s multiplyingin numbers and it is because of the popularity of cryptocurrency are increasing in tremendous demand..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 05, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

More number of Exchanges launched = More Job opportunities
More number of exchanges = people will buy more Bitcoins as competitions is higher now then trading fees will be less

does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
no effect. But trading fees will be reduced seems and customer will get more trading rewards to refer people at particular exchange

Every person in world now knows about bitcoin weather its negative or positive. Due to Demand price always increases - here Holders of exchanges increase buy Bitcoin price and make more money. Funda is simple

Buy low sell High

Difficulty is here , When a Exchange has been hacked people lost their money from accounts which they deposited. Cyber security issue. In this case we cannot trust Any exchange website
Pages:
Jump to: