Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency exchange got bigger - page 5. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:07:37 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?

This is quite refreshing and motivating. This will probably attract more investors in crypto world and again will eventually lead to increase in price again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
Doing business in making crypto exchange places is very good. Profit from fee listing, trade fee, and fee send token or coin between markets or exchange places.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
July 01, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
I never use new exchangers until my friends are convinced that this is not a Scam. But even then, I don't keep any money there. I work only through proven exchangers and new and promising remain in my bookmarks for the future. I'm conservative. Why change the old and proven exchange for a new one? It seems to me that the best conditions will not be there.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
thats true more and more new exchange popping up nowadays...out of those 500 exchange how many are trusted and legit?
so many new exchange yes,also note the scam exit of other exchange,,the question now here is how secured are those exchange?
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 01, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?

The answer is yes, they will affect the prices greatly. This is because of increased number of investors coming from the different regions. The fact is, as soon as the number of investors grows they put up more stakes on the different coins through different exchangers and thus creates new stream of inflow for the money. This is obviously can be seen as positive surge for the coins. The exchangers are always thought to be volume driver where once the coin is listed it starts receiving huge number of investor count and thus price surely rises by some %. Its true fact.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

No, some of the exchange are used just to hacked other people or just a way to make money. We should always try to acknowledge those exchanges that are commonly used by everyone.
Activity: 56
July 01, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
The exchange is not big enough now, because too many people do not enter the market. So when the next time everyone comes in, you will find that the exchange is not enough. But then I am afraid I can do point-to-point transactions, only large transactions come back to the exchange.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 01, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Today there are quite a few people who know about electronic money, so they are always one of the best markets, and the amount of electronic money trading is growing and bigger than before.
Activity: 65
July 01, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
The exchanges are not as good as possible, not as little as possible. I think I will have my own exchanges in every country in the future, but there will be several very large exchanges around the world.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 01, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
I think it's better to work on the quality of exchanges, not over their quantity. Let's leave 100-150 stock exchanges but with good support and a large set of traded pairs
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
July 01, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
Yes, as what I have seen now there's a lot of exchangers everywhere in the country. Each country had I think 5 or more exchange site companies that working on cryptocurrencies in trading but so far I saw fewer of them are reputable mostly as of now having different issues in trading. Yes, it may have a great effect on the price of crypto price because of the more traders it means the demand will become less and I think that's the reason crypto makes expensive in the market and create a bull run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 01, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
First thing is are those exchangers are legitimate?or just another scamming damn sites because exchangers are vulnerable to hacking thats why its so easy to use as alibi if they want an inside job

But yes this is a good reason to trust cryptocurrency because of being spread worldwide and with many exchangers means popularization are happening today and unto the future
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 01, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
There's two probable reason for these things:
[1] Liquidity is badly needed in that certain country or community where the exchanges was established.
[2] Fly-by-night exchanges that would scam newbie investors.

I'd prefer the former obviously. I just hope that DEXes would be more popular because as I see it, CEX is more popular now. Centralization is power; power corrupts. These exchanges have become the very thing that crypto is fighting.
Activity: 588
June 30, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
Yep! To me I think the crypto market is growing widely and worldwide adoption continue to be on the rise. I see this as the beginning. More is to come
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
With the growth of the crypto exchange site, the better the future of the crypto. enthusiasts will increase and the price of crypto will increase in each year.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
yes, cryptocurrency acknowledged better.
But increasing the exchange does not guarantee a good effect if the exchange does not have good quality.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 30, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
There are a lot of smaller exchanges now but you need to realise that there are more altcoins as well. Not all of them can get into binance so they will list on these much needed new ones instead
I don't really like the idea of keeping your cryptocurrencies at exchanges especially when they are constantly being hacked all the time. One also run the risk of losing their money as a result of that.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
The growing number of exchanges is very good for the future of crypto. everyone will get the crypto easily and get to know crypto.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 30, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

As the cryptocurrency is being recognize in other countries, there is a huge chance for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future so keep on holding your coins right now or invest even more in order to earn profit.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Having many exchange has a good advantage to all token holders because it will gives us an opportunity to choose a good tokens listed in the best exchanges among all of it. Aside from this,  it also helping the crypto currency to introduce to the society of each respective country. So its okay, let the best be come out from its own kind.
Pages:
Jump to: