Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency exchange got bigger - page 7. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 08, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
I think the number of exchange are far more than 500 now but the reputed exchanges are very few with high trading volumes but having more and more exchanhes doesn't affet the prices it can help more people to come towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies because people will have trust on crypto and they will think that they can easyly convert their coins at any time into fiat.
The fact that the number of stock exchanges is excessive is not a negative situation, but there may be bad stock exchanges among stock exchanges. If a stock market fraud, the entire crypto money market is affected negatively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
I've read an article in the internet that cryptocurrency exchange is growing in number. As of now the number of exchange is already about 500 and counting. Other countries are now creating their very own exchange, does this means that cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before? And if it does, does having more exchange could greatly affect the prices of cryptocurrencies?
Yeah exchanges is the most profitable business in cryptocurrecy. To think about how much money needed to be listed on the best exchanges plus the transaction fee in every successful trading. No doubt we can have many exchanges available soon as I seen many new ICO's on exchanges platform. This is a good for the crypto enthusiast or investors as we can choose from many of them. A good competition for a fair and transparent exchanges.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
May 08, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

The fact that the number of exchanges had increased means nothing related to mass adoption. It means that having an exchange is a business that works.
If there are a million exchanges but with a low transaction volume means that they are nearly amateurs that could even lose your money.
I see even in my country countless exchanges that are popping up every month, but they don't invest in a friendly interface, security or marketing. I think that they are easy targets for hackers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Many token and project are submitting their entry to be listed on exchange after their ICO, so exchange need to expand to cater this things and many people are coming and registering to avail their service, no wonder some exchange are getting bigger everyday, they need a lot bigger space also to accumulate incoming and outgoing money transaction and coins deposit and withdrawal.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 08, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
I think the number of exchange are far more than 500 now but the reputed exchanges are very few with high trading volumes but having more and more exchanhes doesn't affet the prices it can help more people to come towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies because people will have trust on crypto and they will think that they can easyly convert their coins at any time into fiat.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:37:45 AM
Such kind of news gives positive vibes.
As cryptocurrencies is being acknowledged better now than ever before.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: