Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 100. (Read 10254 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
No, this is a serious market where big money is traded, and it is this market that will change the world and then you'll see that it's definitely not a bubble, and that people here earn big money
Activity: 450
April 10, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
Crypto currencies are a bubble at this stage. However, when they find a real use, then the price is adjusted and ceases to unfoundedly grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I think they are woth our investment. But the fact is that the market is not sable now so we need to be patient to waait for the right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
A bubble is when the price of an asset does not depend on its "main factors" - investors value the asset to determine its value. It can be money that is transformed from stocks in the future, the company's cash flow, the state of the country's economy or even the rent for the property. But bitcoin does not calculate profits (from shares) or rent (from real estate) and is not tied to the national economy. This is one of the reasons why it is difficult to say about the cost, for example, bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

it is not a bubble, as it has real value behind. People trust the blockchain technology and it's being used on every day basis. We will see the prices elsewhere once more people get to know and use crypto
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 10, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
No it doesn't, it will not be. It is established as one of the new introduced technologies today, this might change the transaction/operation of money history back then to the future. This will help the future to grow more developed.
For those who do not understand about bitcoin might think that it's a bubble but those who know the technology will always think
it will be the future. Blockchain will be useful because it gives transparency, as long as regulation will take in place properly, we will see more businesses
that are operating through blockchain and this would make investors profitable.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
April 10, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
Another thread about FUD ... There are many same threads about this topic, and I think you do not have to create this thread at all.
And yes, crypto was in bubble, but we are slowly recovering and new growth will be more healthy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 05:23:33 AM
Really, it is sort of behave like that, I am afraid too of my investments.
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
April 10, 2018, 05:13:06 AM
Even the definition of blockchain excludes the possibility to be a bubble. Funny how people hope crypto is not a pyramid or bubble, but still want exponential growth daily and if no growth they yell "omg, it's bubble!"
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future! Don't miss the boat!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
No it doesn't, it will not be. It is established as one of the new introduced technologies today, this might change the transaction/operation of money history back then to the future. This will help the future to grow more developed.
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
Yes, it's a bubble Smiley But this bubble will continue to exist for a long time and can bring a big profit. You just need to learn how to choose promising coins for investment.
Honestly, you can choose any coin in top 50 tokens in coinmarketcap, and if the market is green - you will get your profit.
Activity: 381
April 10, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
Cryptocurrency isn't a bubble but it goes through bull and bear cycles and these cycles are big and volatile enough that it makes everyone think that the crypto currencies are in a bubble. Don't take the cryptomarkets volatility as a sign of bubble.
Activity: 327
April 10, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
I think it doesn't matter what do you think about cryptocurrency, its reality and term of existence of it can make you a fortune in order to make all your dreams come true.
To be honest, I believe that a lot of parts in our life will be pleased with word crypto: cryptopbanks, cryptotrip, cryptolessons, crypto-education and so on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 10, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
Its a bubble that is gaining shape and face towards its existence becoming a reality! So look to the future and invest towards it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 10, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
Well, let's see it this way. A bubble is something with no utmost value except for it just being something speculative. For most part of cryptocurrency, we may say it is a bubble, most especially with what we saw last year with a lot of people getting greedy, but when looking at the long term of it, it is not a bubble.

As long as there is a reason for demand, then we are good, and as long as there is absolutely no reason for demand except for people getting greedy, then that is when we have a problem, which absolutely leads to a huge correction like what we are having presently, but it is generally not a bubble in the literal sense.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:37:22 AM
Crypto  is not a bubble,Good news for the investors or people to buy more when the value get down.Its a bigh chance for them to earn a huge money..Anyway,You can engage on ico
I have been doing some research about SciDex. They seem really intersting but would love to hear your opinion instead please.I think its good time to invest in ico like SciDex.I am very interested about this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:34:59 AM
My opinion is this. Crypto is girls they are very moody to the extent that it goes up and down unpredictably.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 10, 2018, 01:13:32 AM
Yup, undoubtedly its a bubble.
I really hope most of you understand what an economic bubble means. We may want to think of what happened last year as a bubble, which obviously we have gotten the result so far, but that does not necessarily make the whole cryptocurrency space a bubble and it is left for each individual to know what they are investing in.

Invest in a pump and dump coin with nothing to sustain its value then, you are investing in a bubble, but if what you are holding certainly has future and when the demand gets real for usage, you will enjoy the benefit and I do not call that a bubble as long as the value is sustained.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 09, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Yes, the bubble did explode and we are seeing panick. Some did succeed to win and more are losing. It is mostly driven by hype/fake news.
It is true that the technology is going to be useful. But is it worth so much? Most of the projects are still unfinished or just at the start of their development. And some may never appear.
I don't think it will change the world. There is going to be poor and rich people. It is an opportunity to become more rich or more poor.
Pages:
Jump to: