Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 99. (Read 10254 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:10:23 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

yes, it's very worth it to invest even now, cryptocurrency is not a bubble, it's a real thing man, the real money, you can earn so much money through cryptocurrency, don't get discouraged, you have to be serious in crypto so that you can earn it
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 10, 2018, 06:58:48 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Who can stop cryptocurrency. everyday developers creates ICO. China bans, Chinese move to HOngkong. Japan legalize cryptocurrency. Many Japanese now create ICo project not only for cryptodevelopment but also for country development. This is amazing thing in the world crypto. If in your country is legal, what do you think if a government want to develop a tourism site. In old fashioned investment, the govt rent money from a bank or invite investors but the return will be sent mostly to investors not to government. Then, the government do ICOs. The govt needs no return money to banks or investors. The rest of the coins hold by the govt. It is a great thing. Crypto will not bubble is the project is legitimate and real.
Activity: 37
April 10, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
Crypto is a bubble so pack your bags and go home. Don't get frustrated by what you currently see in the market and the crypto world.

There I see light at the end of every tunnel
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 10, 2018, 06:53:00 PM
With the current exchange rate unstable, cryptocurrencies are considered to be completely understandable, in addition to the fact that the market is always manipulated in exchange rates. However, if you enter the market for a long time, then you will realize this is a very potential market and have future because the future cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies to become the world's most famous currency. Moreover, now if the investment advises you should invest in ETH and BTC then hold until the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. I think there are a lot of reliable and valuable coins which are like, neo, ethereum and bitcoin, and I think these coins have proved many things in the past. So, according to me, cryptocurrency world has a great potential for the future.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
April 10, 2018, 06:32:33 PM
In general, the crypto currency of bubbles is not. The property of a financial bubble was shown only by bitcoin, when it rose sharply in its price to $ 20,000 last December. The nature of the crypto currency has not been fully explored yet. Therefore, we can not definitely say whether this is dangerous for bitcoin itself. In my opinion, there is still no immediate danger for bitcoin. He still has a margin of safety and he is able to rise in price much higher without being afraid of being devalued.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Of course its a bubble and you cant avoid it,because it is the most easiest way to get into a wealthy life,dont be scared of investing because you should only invest what you can afford to lose,never risk everything with your last question theres no one can tell when it will burst or maybe it burst when bitcoin was dropped to $5k levels.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
April 10, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
Yeah there was a thing very similar to bubbles in its nature I am sure. Everyone started buying more altcoins because they were making money, its %100 bubble behaviour. But I think that its already popped in sane way.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
Doesnt matter when because it will take years or even decades before that happens,when most of the countries are restricting the cryptocurrencies,there will be less chance of getting massive adopted.It is a bubble well nobody cares because internet was a bubble a decade ago why would people care about it as long as they are earning from cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 99
April 10, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
most of the successful markets are bubble, so as crypto. However, it doesn't mean you shouldn't make money on it Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 10, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
Still some thoughts on whether the real bubble is crypto currency. In fact, what we see on the market is the synergy effect of various information technologies. As a result, we get fairly high peaks and a gradual increase as digital reality is introduced into the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
April 10, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
Yes , it is a bubble , but it doesn't mean it will explode . Everyone can see bubble while it is small and visible from the sidelines , but what will happen if bubble will grow to the giant size and everyone will be inside it ? It wil become a reality and lifestyle for all mankind and change our lives dramatically .
Activity: 194
April 10, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
Internet was a bubble why would it matter? cryptocurrencies would be much bigger in the next upcoming years and it could replace the fiat currencies,that is why we should get the technology as soon as now so that we are going to be wealthy in the future,compare to those traditional businessman we are still ahead from most of the people.
Activity: 169
April 10, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
I don't think the whole crypt is a bubble, but of course 90% of the coins really don't have anything under it. Just attracted money at the peak of the cryptocurrency boom.
Activity: 630
April 10, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Although there is a serious crisis in the cryptocurrency sector I do not see any bubbles, but I think it is a great opportunity for those who want to invest in this sector, remembering that it is very high risk. In my opinion this sector will have a big increase in the next few years, so I do not see an end but a development in future
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, cos bubble is something, which looks good from the side, but if you go deeper you do not see anything under it.
Crypto, in turn, is a really powerfull technology, which is already implemented into some business areas successfully.
Also, we can see, that cryptocurrency is really good way of transactions and payments, as it is secure, fast and cheap.
So, crypto is not a bubble for sure!
Activity: 658
April 10, 2018, 06:33:12 AM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble even if the crisis in the market in recent months would make people believe this. I think that the cryptocurrency is the currency that will be used by future generations, I do not see an end but an increase in its use in the next few years, so it's worth investing
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 06:28:15 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. I think there are quite a few altcoins that really cost nothing, but there are so many good coins with good designs.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
For now, there is a bubble, but in the long run the cryptocurrency market is still worth investing.
So we need to keep our attention to the market. Grin
I agree with this view. It is good in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 14
April 10, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
The Internet had a bubble too (dotcom), but the Internet itself was not a bubble. We had a bunch of projects with no fundamentals and no launched products raised way too much money, pushing the valuation of everything down. That bubble burst. The financial and technological impact of cryptocurrency is just getting started, and it is no bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: