Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 98. (Read 10253 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:16:05 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

If you look wider, the main currencies of the countries are also bubbles. Just kit under the economy, which we are accustomed to perceive as something real.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
April 11, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
It was. Bitcoin at $19,000 last year was definitely a bubble, Ethereum above $1,000 was also a bubble. I think it was already bursting though, going down straight to $6K from $19K and its a good thing. It means we will have a healthy steady rise instead a pump based on hyped news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:37:21 PM
I can say that bubble some sheet coins and ICO's,but not btc and  strong alts with useful technology and roadmap wich lead team, now its hype or trend because here is easy money
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 11, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
Its not a bubble , but sometimes its look like a bubble when price going like crazy to moon and after we see big dumping , its like a bubble in good system Smiley We just need to get next bubble and make money on high place Smiley
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 11, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool
Lol, the dude was just asking for people's opinion and that was the reason the forum was created anyway and I see nothing bad in what he has asked. It totally depends on how each individual perceive cryptocurrency generally.

This is a new market and there is a lot going on for it, with people gradually getting greedy once in a while which the greed always lead to some serious consequence, but does that make it a bubble? Definitely not, even though some altcoins with no value tends toward that angle anyway.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
In fact, it is difficult to understand, because the original crypt is simply a system that can potentially change the entire economic base. I think the crypt should be evaluated in this way. And the money is secondary.                     
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
April 11, 2018, 02:19:44 AM
Not at all. Believe in the blockchain technology. It is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects. Rather than looking at the price action in the short term, believe in the long term. Crypto currencies are here to stay.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
April 11, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
In some sort it is. Since crypto currency is very volatile that is why we can't predict when will the bubble pop so we must study first the strategies to know the best time to get profit before it pops.
Compared with the real object, it is indeed. It is just a set of data. If it is lost, there is nothing. And no one can absolutely control the price.

This is not a bubble for me because it's a technology where it's really useful.
Even if the price will go down to $1, anyone can still use crypto for online transaction, the price will only increase if there is a demand
and crypto does not guarantee anything since it's just a tool.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
In some sort it is. Since crypto currency is very volatile that is why we can't predict when will the bubble pop so we must study first the strategies to know the best time to get profit before it pops.
Compared with the real object, it is indeed. It is just a set of data. If it is lost, there is nothing. And no one can absolutely control the price.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
April 10, 2018, 08:56:22 PM
Activity: 350
April 10, 2018, 08:31:47 PM
a growing number of people who know and understand Bitcoin because of the large number of social media advertising campaigns on cryptocurrency that have made the community's enthusiasm for cryptocurrency increasing.
Activity: 98
April 10, 2018, 08:15:57 PM
I will invest in the crypto currency. because its potential has not yet been exhausted. still many interesting things await us in this sphere.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Bitcoin always said buble when bitcoin price on $1000. Looks bitcoin price highest and its reach untill $19k on december 2017. Right now bitcoin price $6700 and people said bitcoin buble start cracking and they forget that bitcoin is more than $1000
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
April 10, 2018, 08:04:13 PM
It's a bubble but the bubble isn't over yet. There will be more waves of excitement just like there were in the past. Bitcoin leads the pack, so whenever Bitcoin starts turning up again we will see the bubble start to fill with air again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
Yes it is and it doesnt matter as far as i am concern nobody cares about it being a big bubble because cryptocurrencies would be the future of transactions.Internet was a bubble,house and financing was a bubble everything is a bubble because of thew new technology which is why a lot of things from the past that are called bubbles has grown too much.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 10, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
Why would it matter? internet was a bubble car insurance and housing loans are bubbles ? it doesnt matter as long as cryptocurrencies will be much profitable and more reliable tha the fiat currencies,these bubble things wont burst fast because more and more people are getting into cryptocurrencies.Big investors are still interested with the technology behind it that is why it wont collapse easily.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
April 10, 2018, 07:52:54 PM
Yes, it is a bubble. When the time bitcoin reaching its ATH price last year and it suddenly burst.  Having a price of $14k and it continuously down, people get into troubled and full of worries when they saw its downtrend motion.  Panic selling happen and it really affect crypto from recovering so hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 07:49:25 PM
The term "bubble" get's thrown out way too much in the cryptocurrency world.  I have been hearing about this so called bubble for years and I still have yet to see it happen.  Maybe it's just a word to scare the newbies.  
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
April 10, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Yes it is? why would anyone bother? internet was a bubble few years ago and look at how big it is today it doesnt matter in my humble opinion as long as it is profitable and innovative that is enough reason for the these new investors to join ! This is the bubble that wont break because it is broke a long time ago  Grin you should be calm because we are still lucky to adopt the technology than most of the people.
Activity: 253
April 10, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Yes it is called speculative financial bubble, but there already say that it will burst is too much. An economic bubble means that an asset is being transacted at a significantly higher value than its application value.
However, the global crypto-coins market is still relatively small, out of the several hundred crypto-coins that have been created in recent years, there are several that have been poorly designed and planned without any real application, and we begin to see some projects go extinct.
Therefore, at this stage of innovation and disruption, we have to look closely at this new class of crypto derivative assets.
Pages:
Jump to: