Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 38. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
The bubble in the cryptocurrency must exist. If there is no bubble, there will not be so much profit here. But this does not mean that the cryptocurrency is a lie. At least I think BTC is real and can survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, as cryptocurrencies will last longer through strong public support in this service.

I think cryptocurrencies are the currencies that will be used by future generations.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 03:27:29 AM
Everything what brings attention of many investors is in a bubble. Like stocks, check what happened with Facebook stocks: -30% in one day! Do you think that it is a normal?
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 03:27:19 AM
No, it's not. Like every other financial investment all the newly introduced financial system, it gets criticised for being a bubble. Similarly, a lot of people called dot com a bubble as well which eventually went to a saturation point and proved to be a bubble. However, cryptocurrency don't have that saturation because of fixed supply .
Activity: 71
August 27, 2018, 03:26:27 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
well, crypto have signs of a bubble, like the whole stock market
but I think the crypto market will be gradually adjusted
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
I don't think that cryptoworld is buble, but it needs regulations to be as popular as for example FOREX or securities exchanges markets. And it is moving on to be regulated;-)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
How tired of these statements that the cryptocurrency is a bubble that soon we are all deceived and we lose their money. Cryptocurrency is already running it is a real business with projects and clients and technologies. A new sector of our economy, cryptocurrency will never disappear and I am very happy.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
It's not a bubble. It's is the future of transactions. Everything is getting digitized. Even traditional methods of spending fiat is getting digitized through online transactions and pos. Why can't the currency itself get digitized. Its only a matter of time before crypto currency comes into its own as a full fledged legal tender.
Activity: 90
August 27, 2018, 03:09:12 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not a bubble. I think the cryptocurrency decline is only temporary. You can learn more about cryptocurrencies. You will find more and more people joining the cryptocurrency market. More and more countries use encryption. Technology, this is a very good start, the cryptocurrency will only get better and better, it is worth investing
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 26, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
you may call it as you like but it goes without saying cryptocurrency is currency of the future.

of course there are lots of bubbles in the crypto ocean but one should precisely pick the coins or tokens with working product and low market cap to invest. It is not easy indeed.

though cryptocurrency is the future and smart people invest in future

be there or be square.

I am quiet sure that will be the currency of the future, just the way it is, but it is definitely not a bubble. I believe that will evolve and play more important part in our future.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
I think that there is no bubble , you will see 8 years of schedule and I think it will become clear that the bubble does not burst)))
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 06:06:44 PM
Cryptocurrency development is like a bubble. Crypto is able to survive because of its popularity which is currently on the rise. So, in my opinion, it cannot be guaranteed forever crypto can survive its popularity and can be relied on to continue to make profits because there must be ups and downs. For this reason, be careful in using this technology, and continue to monitor its progress so as to avoid the possibility of bad things that will happen.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
We have our individual perception and we are entitled to our opinions. Cryptocurrency to me is gradually becoming well established. It won't just fade off as some think. It has come to stay. So do not miss the opportunity before you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 26, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
you may call it as you like but it goes without saying cryptocurrency is currency of the future.

of course there are lots of bubbles in the crypto ocean but one should precisely pick the coins or tokens with working product and low market cap to invest. It is not easy indeed.

though cryptocurrency is the future and smart people invest in future

be there or be square.

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 26, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
I believe that not all cryptocurrency is a bubble.
There are certainly not bad ideas and projects, but most projects are bubbles
Activity: 532
August 26, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
I also adhere to the idea that crypto-currencies are very similar to a financial bubble. Tolko is a bubble of incredibly huge proportions in comparison with all that we could see before. In addition, this bubble shows the qualities of incredible stability.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 04:40:19 PM
I believe that the unregulated investment periods in December showed us that it is a bubble, and also this bearmarket tells us that it is bursting in our faces, but that does not mean that it isn't a good investment, you can still make a profit in a speculative market, gold for example is one of the most appreciated raw materials in the world and half of its price is pure speculation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
I have never considered cryptocurrencies a bubble, or a pyramid scheme. I think that if cryptocurrencies were a bubble, then this bubble would burst during this drawdown.
Activity: 175
August 26, 2018, 04:25:21 PM
Well not all crypto are bubble, I believe bitcoin would last for more than alts, I would rather said that alts are bubble and we can see now that any useless coin are gone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
It is possible that the attention to many crypto-currencies is too exaggerated, which leads to a deliberate inflation of their price. But some really serious tokens deserve to be invested in them and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: