Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 42. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
Some expert analysts believe bitcoin bubble burst. Bitcoin is going to end. While some are suggesting to buy at lows and 2019-2020 will make a good history for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
I surmise that Bitcoin and the needle that will penetrate the immense unified economy bubble that exists far and wide. Since with the innovation of the crypto-coins, the venture and the cash development is significantly less demanding and fitting for ordinary individuals, other than that contrasted and the banks the rates are substantially littler.
Activity: 364
August 23, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble to me but a very good way to make reasonable profit on your investment as long as you are very careful and calm to do a very good research of coin or projects to invest in. If you have spare cash, you can invest in crypto because it is worth investing in.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 23, 2018, 10:23:41 AM
Cryptocurrency is definitely not a bubble, and has existed for more than five years, so I believe in cryptology. Crypto has changed so many lives to improve the condition, and I hope that growth will start on the crypto market and those who stay will become rich.
Activity: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
The cryptocurrency is a bubble. You can find it from the past price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
It's a bubble like the dot.com of the 90's BUT some will survive. Those blockchain projects that will survive will be the amazons and google of the crypto space.
Activity: 198
August 22, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
Cryptocurrencies are taking baby steps to the mainstream. In many countries, authorities are actually studying Cryptocurrencies, and exploring ways to regulate them.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
My opinion is to wait patiently, maintain a good attitude, wait for the right time, the cryptocurrency is not a bubble, it will not collapse, the future of cryptocurrency is very promising, I believe that the cryptocurrency will usher in a huge year at the end of this year. Success
Activity: 99
August 22, 2018, 11:36:29 PM
The digital currency isn't an air pocket regardless of whether the emergency in the market as of late would influence individuals to trust this. I believe that the digital money is the cash that will be utilized by who and what is to come, I don't see an end however an expansion in its utilization in the following couple of years, so it merits contributing
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
If bitcoin is a bubble, bitcoin had to be bursting up to now. I think bitcoin has been in our world for about ten years and this is a long time to be a bubble.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
I don't think that Cryptocurrency is a bubble. Bubbles are usually of little use value. People rely on people's hype to gain value. Although cryptocurrencies rely on some hype, we can see the huge potential of cryptocurrencies. It can change people's future life, this is not a bubble.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 04:16:59 AM
I can understand why or the argument that crypto is indeed a bubble.  On the one hand, we have this incredibly huge market capitalization in crypto but in terms of use case and real life use of many coins/token, there isn't much to write about.  Perhaps with the exception of bitcoin and may be eth which you can use to purchase things in mainstream markets in some parts of the world.   The fact the merchants themselves complete these transactions in fiat says alot about their perception of crypto.   This means that the intended use case of bitcoin for example is no longer there, instead people use it as an investment opportunity for quick returns.  Essentially, make much out of little in very short time.  That does sound like a bubble to me.

Activity: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
There is a huge bubble in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 6k, which indicates that there is a bubble in the encryption.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
Everything is a rise to do with cash, smaller scale financial aspects, large scale financial aspects, financial aspects and ect. That is the reason monetary foundations there for to deal with and individuals in there are working hard, so they keep away from rises in economy of whatever nation they work in. That is the reason everybody is frightened of digital currency, as nobody is managing it and it restricts enormous dangers to the entire universe of shaping air pockets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 22, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
of course you can call cryptocurrencies a bubble, because now the cryptocurrency market is very young, the situation in the market is always unstable, the volumes on the market are very low, but in any case I believe, that the cryptocurrency market has a very great potential
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
A financial bubble is any asset that is not secured by anything. Some coins are victims of Pump and Dump, but the whole market is not bubble. People always fear things that they don't understand.
It shouldn't be a bubble because  there is a lot of people putting money into it now. I would say it differently if there wasn't any money in it.
Your statement that I bold "there is a lot of people putting money into it now" making it worse lol, you must know that if something is hyped up, so many of people invest into that thing that creates a high rise in the value within an instant, that's a bubble, just like property that few moments ago got its bubble, cryptocurrency can be a bubble too, so don't misunderstand this thing.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
August 22, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
A financial bubble is any asset that is not secured by anything. Some coins are victims of Pump and Dump, but the whole market is not bubble. People always fear things that they don't understand.
It shouldn't be a bubble because  there is a lot of people putting money into it now. I would say it differently if there wasn't any money in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:14:39 AM
Activity: 122
August 22, 2018, 12:13:46 AM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble for me. I have made a lot of money from the cryptocurrency market. For me, it is very normal for the cryptocurrency market to bleed now. This is very common in the financial world. One thing, I think that cryptocurrency will grow better with the progress of the times.
Activity: 308
August 22, 2018, 12:10:30 AM
Why? For this there are no preconditions, it exists cyclically, as well as other markets, so I believe that the crypto currency will be with us for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: