Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 34. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
Many people are investing because they know that it will not burst out anytime soon.It can be bubble but we cant say something like this at these early stages of cryptocurrency. Whats gonna happen in the future for cryptocurrency very difficult to predict. But now it is a wave rather than bubble.
Activity: 644
September 04, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
Some shit coins may be consider as a bubble, But whole technology and Cryptocurrencies are not bubble , they just first step of of revolution. Cryptocurrencies has long way to go. There are so many projects that have usage of real world and the value of those kind of projects are not bubbles.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:26:04 AM
I think crypto is not a bubble, and it's a proven fact.  Crypto is an alternative payment method that I trust .
not only an alternative payment method but a lot of unique projects that become the base of the new digital economy. It's just difficult to detect them in the tons of garbage.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
I don't think that Cryptocurrency is a bubble. Bubbles are usually of little use value. People rely on people's hype to gain value. Although cryptocurrencies rely on some hype, we can see the huge potential of cryptocurrencies. It can change people's future life, this is not a bubble.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
The opinion that this bubble is wrong, so it is worth continuing to invest in it, the market will soon grow!
Activity: 148
September 04, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
I think crypto is not a bubble, and it's a proven fact.  Crypto is an alternative payment method that I trust .
Activity: 470
September 04, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
It is not a bubble. It cannot be. It is just a something new in this world, so some people cannot believe in it.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 04, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
We must admit that most cryptocurrencies are bubbles, they don't have any use value, and even they appear only to provide fraud!
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
September 04, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
Crypto 100% is not a bubble, crypto will continue to spread in the future to more countries and among more people, in the future electronic money will completely displace the usual money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 03, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
Crypto currency is not a bubble. It seems to me that people have long understood the fact that crypto currency is a very serious tool and advanced technology.
Activity: 152
September 03, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Already many time this question was set. As a result people were divided into two camps: one say that it is unambiguously a bubble, and others trust in cryptocurrency. I treat the second camp.
Activity: 518
September 03, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
One of the main problems of the crypto currency market is its high volatility. But experts consider it a consequence of the rapid growth and still a lack of market participants. Speaking of a bubble in the market, crypto-currency is not too correct from the point of view of comparison with what we are used to call bubbles.
The same dotcom market was larger in volume. And the entire market is crypto-currency compared to other financial markets is very small, so if you can talk about the bubble, then we are only at the very beginning.
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
At some points, crypto curencies are bubble, it is easy to lure us into because of the fast earning ability, and after a several time of success, you invest into more and then bubble burst and you lost. but the core factor behind crypto is blockchain and it is real
to date, many companies with the help of crypto currency already have real operating products. This is a direct proof that the crypto currency and soap bubble, and the real value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
At some points, crypto curencies are bubble, it is easy to lure us into because of the fast earning ability, and after a several time of success, you invest into more and then bubble burst and you lost. but the core factor behind crypto is blockchain and it is real
copper member
Activity: 88
September 03, 2018, 03:14:41 PM
Crypto currency is definitely not a bubble. Crypto currency is primarily a technology that uses encryption to create a payment facility that, thanks to its technology, has a very big advantage over conventional money.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
September 03, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
When people talking about bubble in cryptocurrency. I want to ask - Do you think that equity market is not a bubble, do you really think that Apple inc price is over 1 trillion dollars? it is just phones.

Activity: 333
Merit: 14
September 03, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
The cryptocurrency bubble it is likely 50/50 - from one side it is a new technology, and from the other one people that want a rapid profit.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
I can not agree with this statement, since the crypto currency is one of the most promising areas of activity gaining momentum every day, the problem is only in the legislative regulation, because people are afraid to invest in something that has no legislative status and in cases of any problems they are not can protect
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Many people judge crypto is bubble cause bitcoin been the most investment with great pump and increasing in value. People judge bitcoin as modern tulip fever. But in my opinion cryptocurrency is future and thats why it increasing so rapidly and make many people attracted.
Activity: 921
September 03, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, but still with such market volatility we can say that cryptocurrencies are rather shaky. Investing in cryptocurrencies is now possible, especially when you consider that prices are so low.
Pages:
Jump to: