Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 45. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a bubble, on the contrary I believe that cryptocurrency will now always exist.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
August 19, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
The meteoric rise in value of some types of cryptocurrency has many convinced the industry is in a bubble. In this article, we'll look at the arguments for and against that assumption. The interest in new currencies will take awhile to die down, especially as they swing in price to their actual value.” As is the case with most investing, it's wise not to let short-term bounces create panic, but to take more of a long-term look—though we understand that can be difficult to do with a new type of investment.
Activity: 85
August 19, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
It's never a balloon.People can not pick the right time because the market is rising and falling.I need patience for my experience.The crypto world has been on the agenda for a long time.Much better places will come.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 04:52:35 PM
i think everything has their era. they will crash if no body believes them anymore
so preparing yourself before bad thing happens
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2018, 04:50:54 PM
It's wrong, cryptocurrencies are not a bubble and they are very necessary so the whole cryptocurrency concept live. Does not matter if Bitcoin or ethereum coin for any other altcoin becomes the top coin it should always have competitors that's how the market work. If All the competitors disappear and only one coin remains then it will extend very quick you won't even notice.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
No one can say for sure if there is a bubble or not. Things have gone a bit crazy with crypto during the past few months but I see this as a normal thing and I personally think that there is no bubble. Cryptocurrency is the future of our planet. If not this wave then there will come a next one that will learn from mistakes made by this generation of cryptocurrencies (if this market crashes).
Activity: 234
August 19, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
Crypto is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects ,Crypto give us great technologies like blockchain or smart contracts and can change the financial world completely...That's why there is so much negotiations about it. So, i think Crypto not a bubble!
It is not a bubble, we are beginning to see big corporations,banks, Wall Streets taking a lot of interest i cryptocurrency because they can anticipate the future potentials
Activity: 234
August 19, 2018, 04:19:46 PM
Crypto-currencies are not a bubble despite the huge volatility or fluctuation in price. the future is cryptos, disrupting different sectors
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:11:47 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble because the world is moving into a digital and cashless system. By this adoption then you can be rest assured that cryptocurrencies will be used to make all sorts of transactions that occur withing our day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
When cryptocurrency goes down people always say that “cryptocurrency is bubble. Market is dying and altcoins never be exist anymore”. We shouldnt believe this words we will believe own ideas and faith. This market is buy chance. We should see this side and buy more coins and make a lot of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:51:07 PM
Crypto is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects ,Crypto give us great technologies like blockchain or smart contracts and can change the financial world completely...That's why there is so much negotiations about it. So, i think Crypto not a bubble!
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:46:49 PM
I don't think the whole crypto is a bubble. Cryptocurrency is based on real blockchein technologies with real programs that give people financial freedom, many amenities and advantages over conventional money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Nope. Those who don't know anything about crypto currency and the technology will say that it is a bubble and I think only stpid people will say that who has zero knowledge on crypto. Who ever knows the crypto concept and technology will never use the word bubble and actually crypto market is a volatile market, its just like wall street currency market but in a digital way I will say.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
If this goes further with the prices in the markets, we can check whether the bubble bursts or not. I hope I still have time to earn some money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
Crypto currency is not a bubble. I think that some people think that the crypto currency is a bubble because they chose an unfortunate time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 255
August 19, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is existing in developing already more than 10 years so I am highly beliving in it and it is certainly not a bubble. Because it has changed so many lives to better state.
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
The bubble's deflated, now a new bubble will form that goes even higher.
Activity: 114
August 19, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Do not be disappointed, guys. I do not think that the crypto currency is a bubble. It's just a market like that now. After all, if it was different, then no more projects, ICOs, services would have been created. And why people do this their main work. For example, quys created an upvotes.io, the main audience is the world of crypto currency. Without it, no one will use it.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 02:33:43 PM
Yes definitely a bubble, but look at the bitcoin growth chart for 10 years , and this bubble has been inflated and deflated many times)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 19, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

A few months on, now in August.
I think it's pretty clear that crypto went into bubble territory at the start of this year, and the decline was sharp and dramatic.
Now though? I don't think there is a bubble. Crypto undoubtedly has huge potential to change the world, and current prices seem reasonable.
Pages:
Jump to: