Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 43. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
If you understand the technology and the nature of Cryptocurrency, then you will not think the current time is a bubble, and it will last a long time, I think it should be long-term investment in it, the future efficiency will answer. I believe so
Activity: 80
August 22, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
everything is a bubble, for how long I can't answer because I'm not a prophet.
jump in for quick bucks then get out - rule of the game.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency is always a virtual currency. Although its blockchain technology is developing, it is still relatively unstable and risky.
Activity: 234
August 21, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
yes its a bubble
ask someone who have a crytal ball to tell you things about the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
At first I also thought that its just a bubble and it will explode anytime soon. But then it turns out that its not. Its already been existing for a very long time now and it does not show any signs of exploding. In fact, I think crypto is getting bigger and stronger as time goes by and it might be going in the mainstream anytime soon.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
Crypto is the future and is here to stay so do your research please.
Activity: 100
August 21, 2018, 11:44:43 PM
Why is cryptocurrency a bubble? Do you have any basis? Yes, the cryptocurrency market is indeed falling seriously. All currencies are very cheap, but I think this is only temporary. The cryptocurrency is powerful. It is impossible to defeat the encryption.
Activity: 88
August 21, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Yes, the current cryptocurrency is a virtual currency. We should not put all the funds into the cryptocurrency, understand its dangers and invest rationally.
Activity: 22
August 21, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
I don't think so. Not all the crypto is a bubble but some of the projects have been identified as a fake and a lot of people have faced a huge money loss. So we have to check it out very carefully before entering ICO. otherwise, It might be a loss again. But we don't have to blame all over the system because a lot of ICO are running with success nowadays.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Fast acting correction phases happen. Not crashes or bubbles.The thing we need to realize, is that this is no longer, traditional style trading. It is SOMETHING else. In order to understand the outcomes, you MUST understand the process. If you pay attention the less likely to succeed coins have a harder time correcting themselves due to lack of SUPPORT. While the stronger SUPPORTED coins suffer the same PULLBACK, the correction is much faster. In essence, the weaker coins are what holds the market back.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 21, 2018, 10:04:33 PM
We are in a reverse bubble at this point in time.  Did you see Bitcoin jump right here a few minutes ago?  This thing is a loaded spring ready to fly.  The littlest thing will set it off.  This is the second mini pump we have seen in the last week.
Activity: 31
August 21, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
Personly i think majority of coins are in a bubble. Unless the defination of bubble has changed thst is the only time you can call cryptocurrency a bubble! The market of cryptos keep rising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
Of course it is worth continuing to invest in the crypto currency, because it has nothing to do with the bubble ...
If people will start worrying so they will not get any kind of benefit so it is good not to think too much just have patience, and wait to rise your income, if today price of bitcoin is low I am sure soon it will be high, never think negative about your investment with bitcoin as it makes higher profit, those who are saying it a bubble gona be regret soon.

People are thinking bitcoin is a bubble maybe because they has not yet proven it worth, bitcoin has given me a huge amount of income in the last quarter of 2017 and I believe that coming this ber months of 2018 bitcoin will make a big comeback and will rocket high the amount of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
For some alts maybe it is a bubble but the market will self - regulate itself  and only the valuable coins will remain on the market.
It is still worth investing in Crypto especially on low prices we have nowadays.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
Well bitcoin has been inflated and deflated many times over these 8 years in the market, I think it's a bubble but it gets inflated and deflated every time!
Activity: 27
August 21, 2018, 04:34:44 PM
To some extent, Yes.The bubble is also a lot of overrated technologies that exist recently .Their price increases manipulatively, and then falls sharply,but if the technology is good it will recover over time
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 21, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Yes, most of the altcoins is bubble There have been too many Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) in recent times

but I never think Bitcoin is a bubble...

Yes and I have lost count and I wonder what purpose some coins were set up to accomplish in the first place! Bad news is that a number of them end up draining the funds in Bitcoin and thus decreasing volumes of trade as some people attempt to cash in and make some quick bucks by unwounding their hodl.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
Of course it is worth continuing to invest in the crypto currency, because it has nothing to do with the bubble ...
If people will start worrying so they will not get any kind of benefit so it is good not to think too much just have patience, and wait to rise your income, if today price of bitcoin is low I am sure soon it will be high, never think negative about your investment with bitcoin as it makes higher profit, those who are saying it a bubble gona be regret soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
I believe that cryprocurrency isn’t a bubble, but sometimes there can be many various factors that makes everything worse. I think some factors can cause the market look like a bubble. At that times, you can easily see the market growth is artifical so it’s best not to invest until the market gets normal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
It will be a bubble on anyone whose trying to let go their holdings. Crypto will never die but multiply, it is the beginning of their supremacy.
Pages:
Jump to: