Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 69. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 30, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
In the form in which the projects are now out on the ICO, the cryptocurrency is not needed in 95% of cases. But there is no other way to raise money for the implementation of their project, the companies do not see, so they fasten the blockchain to where it is essentially not needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Bubble as it is represented by a common people, it is something that has grown rapidly, a lot of interest. Or maybe there is such a large capital deficit, such a large demand, such an asymmetry in demand and supply in the crypto-currency market, that this is only the beginning? If you look at the shares of Amazon, for example, in 2001, they were also a bubble. But, first, after shares of Amazon and other Internet companies fell, no one disconnected from the Internet just because stocks fell. The Internet as a market developed, expanded, despite the fact that the shares fell. I think that's a good analogy. And more. Even if you bought Amazon shares at their peak in 2001, you still now have a thousand times more money in dollars, because the shares rose a thousand times from the highest point of the dotcom boom period.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
Yes, so many people wallet electronic money as micro bubble. At times it stretches and flies high when it's up. Sometimes blow up and fall down when the price is low. This is a common occurrence. But if the bubble bursts, there will be another bubble blown up. This market will not stand still.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
Naturally, essentially fluctuating, then why do most people think that crypto is a bubble, because the price is irregular, even when it increases and most fear the time when bubbles will explode. but in reality unlike what is feared.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:35:52 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Everything is a bubble: dollar, euro, gold, real estate and so on. Any thing which price is determined by the market is a bubble
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
June 30, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
Those who say that the cryptocurrency is a bubble do not really understand it. They just stayed in the traditional industry for too long and could not see the future trend. Once more people use the blockchain to solve problems, its value will be reflected.
it may look like bubble but definitely this is not , a good knowldge about this currency are the best option to be and take this more to study and been knowing what are some of the best that we can be here.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 05:30:18 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency is a bubble. Its already here and it exist. Longer than anyone had expected. And I see lots of project succeed in cryptoworld. Its evolving. And it will be here with us for a very long time
Activity: 72
June 30, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
Those who say that the cryptocurrency is a bubble do not really understand it. They just stayed in the traditional industry for too long and could not see the future trend. Once more people use the blockchain to solve problems, its value will be reflected.
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
Cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its development. It will only grow bigger and innovate in the future despite all those market dips we have been through. It is definitely worth investing in.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

I do not think that a crypto currency is a bubble. Because blockchain technology is really very promising and necessary.
Activity: 100
June 30, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
Don't think it's really a bubble now, it's already about 80% down from the all time high. Could still go down further obviously but more likely to go up in my opinion.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 09:46:00 PM
Hmmm it can be a bubble but we can say that crytocurrency is now established since then and making its transactions/operations today online everyday. Its like a business name to be invested and give time to worth its value that is like now it in its current state. Just continue doing things with cryptocurrency for earning great profit
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 09:07:19 PM
Bubble is a one of kinds of economics movements. It is not bad, it's normal. There will slow growing up soon. As usual for bubbles.
Yes it is true, sometimes to make the economy attractive, bubble is needed, with bubble then all eyes will be there, this will certainly give positive hope for the future of economy, and the presence of cryptocurrencies is hope of a better future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
this question had been asked multiple times before,
and how many times we need to answer it already ?
No,it is not.
if it's a bubble,
cryptocurrency should have done many years ago when the price went down from $1100 to $200.
but ? it kept moving on and creating another ATH.
which mean it was not a bubble but instead it was heavily manipulated by people but it's not bubble nothing more than that.

what kind of bubbles are meant here because if crypto it's a bubble why the price is now down.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 06:45:43 PM
Until supply and demand determine the price it is not a bubble because investors are willing to pay. Of course there are lot of pumps and dumps, fake news and lot of fraud but it is not a bubble.
Indeed, while there is a demand, why do you think about the fact that the cryptocurrency can be a bubble. This is an adequate currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, as it exists for many years and people are actively using it, this technology will break to a new level! To invest or not is up to you
in my opinion cryptocurrency world is really grwat but there are a lot of people who just do not unspderstand it
Activity: 490
June 29, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
i really dount that it is a bybble, evrything is clear here abd tjerebis no farud or somethong lie that, so i believe crytpcurremcy world
Activity: 144
June 29, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, as it exists for many years and people are actively using it, this technology will break to a new level! To invest or not is up to you
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
Actually, they may be considered a bubble now because the price is determined first of all by the offer and demand. But when cryptocurrencies will be launching the real sectors of the economy, they will gain more stability and might be functioning as a real money!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 06:42:19 PM
Cryptocurrency is not yet a bubble. We haven't seen yet maybe we have a hype market that's needs to be aware of. people in crypto space are earning a lot of money. Cryptocurrecy is the future and it will not go anywhere else just keep supporting those coins that you want to address.
Pages:
Jump to: