Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 73. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Cryptocurrency is bubble.. just like life is a bubble, just like banking system is a bubble, just like every company in this world is a bubble. And you know what, this bubble will last till something better more innovative comes to replace it just like it is going to replace  the Fiat bubble. So one bubble after the other and this way this bubble life carries on.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
For me, crypto currency is a bubble. You dont know when or how it will grow or gain. But it depends in the investor if they invest in the projects. Its worth believing than nothing.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

I think I will continue to invest in the crypto currencies while still benefiting from this. Generally, I do not think the crypto are a bubble, maybe there are some coins that are created for this purpose, but most of them are not.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
If cryptocurrency is bubble, shouldn't be bubble bursted all these years! Bitcoin have been declared dead for umpteenth time! Shouldn't all of these dump to abyss and exist no more? Cryptosystem is generating value and changing the way people transact value.
Activity: 161
June 26, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
I have heard that crypto currency is a bubble by many of famous personas on the internet. I haven`t met many people who support that idea though. Perhaps they just don`t want to think of their investment destination as a bubble and it is simply fear.
Activity: 215
June 26, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is not a bubble, simply because it is not an empty space, it has a technology behind it. The blockchain technology is absolutely revolutionary, it can change the financial world completely. That's why there is so much negotiations about it. Not everyone can accept the changes.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Cryptocurrency isn't only a digital money. They gave us great revolutionary technologies like blockchain or smart contracts which are already used by the economies of large countries.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:35:40 AM
I want people to believe crypto more. I think that this would help reduce the problem. All people must understand that crypto is not a bubble and it will last for a very long time, depending on how people will use it. It is sad to say that there are only a few people who trust crypto at this moment. Just understand what crypto is and apply some trust for it then I asure you that investing on it will be worth it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:30:55 AM
Crypto currency is significantly different from the bubble, and in my opinion it will last a very long time, but whether it is worth investing in it should be decided by you.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
I would like people to trust crypto more. I think that this would reduce such issues. People should understand that crypto is not a bubble, not a financial pyramid. I'm sorry that only a few people trust crypto now for real.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
I think, it's not at all. It is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects... rather than looking at the price action in the short term, believe in the long term. Cryptocyrrency currencies are here to stay.
Activity: 111
June 24, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
I really don't think that it is a booble. Decentralization can not be a booble in my opinion. I would better compare cryptocurrency and blockchain it self with new step on the internet and money
Activity: 120
June 23, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

Everything tradeable on the market is a bubble as long as its perceived value exceeds its real value. If ( cost of producing bitcoin+transactions frequency+economical worth < price of bitcoin in the market ) then sure it is a bubble.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 23, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
The so called bubble cost some people some millions to push it that high. The manipulation that cause the bubble demands so much. If I could remember the $1000-2000 value worth of bitcoin rally the first 5 month in the previous. The growth afterward was steady into the end of the year. Other altcoin stood still or lesser in bitcoin value. The drive took so long and so much.
Activity: 574
June 23, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
Crypto trade always experienced ups and downs. When market prices go down and up very quickly and sometimes not in accordance with what we predict. And now our patience is indeed in the test if looking at the condition of the market price.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
At the last bull market it did start to look like cryptocurrencies were a bubble at the rate at which they were grwoing but with a bubble what happens is when the price finallly crashes then it crashes totally but that is now what happened with cryptos, the prices did crash but they just as well recovered nicely which put to rest the rumors of a bubble
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 23, 2018, 01:10:26 PM
So cryptocurrenies were definitive in a bubble if you have a look at the Chart view. They nearly doubled in the time from october to december. And then it got a Little burst. Now ist recovering (all in all this down move was Pretty healthy for the Long term) !
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
I do not think so, the more you invest in this market, the more it will stay afloat and move to a more stable stage
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 23, 2018, 01:06:21 PM
How will you describe cryptocurrency when the market is red also? This year the space had endured a down ward trend, the had had long period of bubble burst. Just like every other asset, cryptocurrency also exist in the same form but increase in value base on demands. It may never serve as a currency in recent years but its purpose in crowdfund had been remarkable.
Activity: 672
June 23, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
Such statements have been said many times already, but many systems can be called a bubble today, people have already talked about this more than once, but I think that those who are interested in this have already realized the essence and today think differently.
Pages:
Jump to: