Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 71. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 29, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I think that it is worth investing in crypto currency, we are at the beginning of this path of development, it will take little time and everything will be fine.
Activity: 361
June 29, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
this is the rumor of those who can not profit. This is not a balloon community Smiley Crypto currency will pay more attention,It was interesting from the beginning. the market value will increase again. This is my idea, I don't know what people think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 29, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
In some way a lot of things around us are bubbles that occasionally need some air to be let out (little deflation) between growing bigger. I really think crypto is not just a bubble and indeed will transfer to our everyday life somehow in the future. Just the hype for "free money" got too high in December.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 29, 2018, 02:08:48 PM
I would like to refer to it as an innovation, a revolution to the traditional payment and organization system. Now, the blockchain has brought about many projects which have heklped solve or bettere still, address some major issues in our contemporary society. Now lets take for instance cross border payment, fast and secure payments, elimination of middle men in some areas where they have been dominant over the years. Blockchain is decentralizing everything and helping us all stay in control the reason why everyone keep saying is a bubble is solely because of the monetary values attached to it which keeps tanking because of high market volatility. I think the technology isn't a bubble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 29, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
Perhaps the cryptocurrency is not a bubble, but the market's fall is too long. I think that this year we will see the cost of bitcoin 2-3k, and maybe even lower.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
Yes, I think that the crypto currency market can be called a bubble at the moment, but what is happening now may not be the collapse of the bubble but only the first correction
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
This is not a bubble and will not disappear. Its appearance will continue to grow in the future and is a good option for investment because its price will increase.
Activity: 448
June 29, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its development. It will only grow bigger and innovate in the future despite all those market dips we have been through. It is definitely worth investing in.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
June 29, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
Many people are interested in getting rich quick and huge profit. And discover a world of crypto and they do their investment and make a profit. I think this process needs long and selling points that are not normal coin prices sometimes up and down very quickly. This makes people remain in their coins so it is like a bubble.
Activity: 328
June 29, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
This is not a bubble, it is a revolution in the world of finance and this is our future because the use of electronic money is much simpler and better  Wink
Activity: 644
June 29, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
The huge spike in the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin last year was a bubble indeed. But right now the market have been down and it's going to go down. Because the market needs correction and it takes years for the market to fully recovered.
Activity: 41
June 29, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
well i dont think that cryptocurrency is a bubble . the people who are telling that it is a bubble are the one who are investing the most in all different cryptocurrency. THIS thing is going to best the most important part of our world in coming near future.
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
I think, most likely, yes, too quickly, many coins have grown in value. This is artificial growth in order to manipulate the market. But this bubble can last for many years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
Cryptocurency is a bubble that is waiting to explode and flatten fiat money. We can take advantage of cryptocurency while we can, take advantage of it and contribute to cryptocurency in order to stay longer than the attack.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
most of them are!!
Activity: 490
June 29, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
Yes, we can say with confidence that the cryptocurrencies behave like a bubble. But this is not an ordinary bubble. This bubble is not going to burst. It is only blown off periodically, and then inflated again and again.
The fact is that the crypto currency really falls and rises a, but they battery projects can die, because they are not in demand in society and their price just falls.
Activity: 532
June 29, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Yes, we can say with confidence that the cryptocurrencies behave like a bubble. But this is not an ordinary bubble. This bubble is not going to burst. It is only blown off periodically, and then inflated again and again.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 29, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Cryptocurrency is a cool technology and not a bubble. Bubbles burst quickly and loudly. Now the market is just a correction.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
look at the current situation, there is a time when the price is down and there are times when the price goes up, it's a common thing in cryptocurrency, can rise high, and can also continue to fall, we must buy good altcoins, so you will not lose.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 03:03:06 AM
Yes, I think so too. Cryptocurrency is like a bubble, sometimes soaring very high, and sometimes also decreases very rapidly. All these things are natural and common in crypto if you observe them. However, of all these events nothing is eternal, the events will continue to change and take turns. If you already know the character of crypto, I think we can invest quietly and not be surprised by the fluctuating crypto situation. Because this is a very good opportunity for us to earn huge profits, which may not necessarily get elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: