Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 76. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
 the cryptocurrency is not a bubble that can be easily gone. The cryptocurrency will be always here to welcome the future investors of the society to achieved a better life in future.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 17, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
I think that the crypto currency is certainly a bubble, like all other investment tools. For example, real estate is also a bubble. And on these bubbles are made a lot of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 17, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
If I get paid penny for everytime bitcoin were said to be a bubble, I will be very rich by now! Bitcoin is not bubble, bitcoin and other quality coin solves real world problems. And you are valued and pay for problem you solve not for your fancy name or fine face!
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
No, cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. Some coins are victims of Pump and Dump, but the whole market is not bubble. Don't make mistake to judge everything based on some shady projects like BitConnect.

Activity: 32
June 17, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
Crypto currency itself is not a bubble. Based on the technology blockchein, it provides us with undeniable advantages over conventional cash and non-cash money. Working as a means of payment, it can not manifest itself as a financial bubble.
Activity: 75
June 17, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
Naturally, essentially fluctuating, then why do most people think that crypto is a bubble, because the price is irregular, even when it increases and most fear the time when bubbles will explode. but in reality unlike what is feared.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
That's possible and we will get answer this year. Maybe next year but you should remember that even if it's a bubble, we will see something like market recovering after crash. So go on and look at this like at interesting opportunity to get experience and knowledge
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 16, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
Definitely not a bubble when you know what you're doing. Many people get in because of FOMO, not because they're interested in it. If you regard cryptocurrency investments as stock market investments or the like, you will do your due diligence in researching the coin. Then and only then will the bubble not burst.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble even if the crisis in the market in recent months would make people believe this. I think that the cryptocurrency is the currency that will be used by future generations, I do not see an end but an increase in its use in the next few years, so it's worth investing
A lot of people are talking about the imminent approach of a new economic crisis, if this happens, then the crypto currency will have a great chance to grow very much. This proves that crypto currency is a future, not a bubble.
a lot of people are afraid of cryptocurrency world, i think i can understand them, they just understand very little, that is why they are afraid
June 16, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
cryptocurrency is onot a bubnle, it is a strong system which helps us to gain a lot of profit, so i hope it will love long
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
The cryptocurrency is not a bubble even if the crisis in the market in recent months would make people believe this. I think that the cryptocurrency is the currency that will be used by future generations, I do not see an end but an increase in its use in the next few years, so it's worth investing
A lot of people are talking about the imminent approach of a new economic crisis, if this happens, then the crypto currency will have a great chance to grow very much. This proves that crypto currency is a future, not a bubble.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
A bubble is something that usually does not cost anything. What is not supported by technology or really useful features.

Bitcoin abd other cryptocoins are perhaps overrated - it can be. But it's definitely not a bubble.
Activity: 406
June 16, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
According to the classical model, the economic bubble goes through 5 stages: displacement, boom, euphoria, financial distress and revulsion. Once upon a time such a novelty became railways. Then - the Internet, now - blockchain. If we believe in this classic model, we are at the stage of financial distress.

It is fancy comparing the cryptocurrencies with the bubbles or pyramids. The crypto is the future of our children. We have just started to deal with it, and the new generation will widely use different altcoins.
Activity: 22
June 16, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
Whole crypto currency market is not a bubble but maybe some bubble created in some altcoin. Many coins have solid projects behind them and there value comes from their projects. This is your self made opinion but without any solid reason behind it.
Activity: 79
June 15, 2018, 11:19:13 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency is a bubble cause probably it'll stay long . if it has made it till here then why not for more . it has changed many things amd it might change many more .
June 15, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

We can't tell that as long as the crypto is still functioning right now. We can't also tell that crypto is like a bubble because bubble when it goes up high and it is already in its limit it will pop instantly but crypto is i think i can compare that in seesaw, its moving in up and down only.
in my opinion bubbles are frauds and other bad things,but cryptocurrency is not a bubble, of course, so i do not think you can call it that way
June 15, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
even it is a bubble, it must be the strongest bubble i have ever seen, so i really dkubt it. it has a lot of confusing parts though
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

We can't tell that as long as the crypto is still functioning right now. We can't also tell that crypto is like a bubble because bubble when it goes up high and it is already in its limit it will pop instantly but crypto is i think i can compare that in seesaw, its moving in up and down only.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
Have you heard this expression from the old financiers? Or usually bankers are so frightened. You can certainly be closed to everything new, but then you will miss the most advantageous offer, and when your nerves are turned over, then you will all go smoothly to this market in a period of low profitability, and you will not earn anything.

Crypto must live forever!)
Pages:
Jump to: