Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency is a special weapon - page 2. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
Cryptocurrency has great potential and power to change people's destiny... As far as I am concerned, crypto has good intention though coins like BTC can be well manipulated and eventually you see it favouring the rich .despite the manipulation, people still make their millions from it.......
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Big people who use crypto currencies can manipulate prices by investing their money into cyrpto, especially in bitcoin. We can use the crypto currency as a weapon to get money easily without using our physical body only our minds by thinking of strategies on how to use crypto currencies to make our money big.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
When you get to understand the world and you realize that without money you can not buy anything in your life money is the most important thing. Without money, you can not even think your single day it's as needed as oxygen. The digital form of money is crypto currency. You know this is a very unique and interesting weapon.
You see now people not understand the value of this coin but as soon as they make improvement in their system they will turn in to digital system in that time you already have your own digital coins and I have no idea how much value that time your coins should be may be millions or billions it very difficult answer the amount but for sure you will be the rich man. So have patience in your weapon and wait for your turn to shine.
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
You can talk about the crypto currency as a weapon, then you need to talk about the crypto currency in the relations between states. If a state wants to challenge the US and the entire global financial system, it may refuse to use the dollar and even its regular currency and switch to the use of crypto currency in their country.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 24, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.
Some of the points you have made are wrong, like saying that it can’t be manipulated. Lol, Bitcoin has been manipulated a lot of times and same thing is still happening and it continues, you can’t stop it. The main thing about Bitcoin is the volatility and the anonymity which we are not 100% sure about.

Despite it is not a safe investment, there is still a huge potential to make money from it. Bitcoin is good and bad at the same time, and the rich can always use it in favor of themselves cause they are always the ones manipulating the price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 23, 2018, 02:15:26 PM
Yes of course, cryptocurrency is a special weapon because they are useful and helpful to the investors in terms of financial aspects because of earning a good amount of income or profit in this business.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 20, 2018, 05:14:20 AM
Which makes cryptocurrency strong because crypto is decentralized, only people who have a lot of money are in power, so they can manipulate the market. As an ordinary user in crypto, it will only follow the flow where the wind will blow. So, I feel they have strengths and weaknesses because there is nothing perfect in this world.
Activity: 57
August 20, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.
Although encryption can have the attributes you mentioned, I don't want the reason we support crypto because of what you said. I think cryptocurrencies will bring convenience to our lives, fight inflation, and even eliminate the world's largest bubble (banknotes). What we need is crypto to promote human development rather than facing the government. Confrontation has no benefit to us.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 20, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
For me, crypto currency is a special source of income, it is enough for me, Because i have experience of earning with it and crypto curerncy give me reward of money. Always it helpful for me and also a huge people have earned from it then i can say it easily that crypto currency is weapon or not but it is special source of income.     
Activity: 92
August 20, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
Encrypted currency is the next era. Now the next era is here. The development of human civilization has entered a blowout. Future cryptocurrencies will replace cash.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 20, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
True, cryptocurrencies can help us fight against governments, banks and other form of bureaucracy
We dont need intermediary anymore! We could be free for the first time in the history cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 71
August 20, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

We can see that cryptocurrency is the best weapon in terms of investment simply because the great attributes and possibilities of it. For those people who wants to earn and gain profit this is for you this will help you to manage and help you to grow your investment. Planning to our future is great with investment in the cryptocurrency. If you want to became successful in the future choose cryptocurrency in investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
I like cryptocurrency.I see its potential in the future, and the government should accept and establish contacts with it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
Probably crypto-currencies have much more advantages than we think, but there are too many negative ones in crypto-currencies, such as centralization, which we do not talk about, but we know that it is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
very clear though not real but many people get rich because of plunging into the world of cryptocurrency, therefore keep working in the cryptocurrency world so that we all get rich.
Activity: 406
August 18, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
of course, a lot of money owners can control the market, that's why sometimes cryptocurrency assets are not decentralized because of the many mafia games. I hope this can be overcome soon
Activity: 333
August 18, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
I agree with you that cryptocurrency is a new kind of weapon. It breaks the "cash" trading model that human society has continued for thousands of years, so that the transfer of funds only needs to be done through the transfer of data. This is a pioneering work.
Activity: 1078
August 18, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
the world of cryptocurrency is full of anonymity, so many people wonder where they can benefit from, because it doesn't happen in reality even though what we have taken is a real form.
copper member
Activity: 497
August 18, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
Yes, cryptocurrencies can be used as weapons to change our lives for the better, because cryptocurrencies can provide good benefits.
copper member
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
Cryptocurrency will help to remove any corruption of any nation.
It will break down the outdate structure in financial system.
Pages:
Jump to: