Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptocurrency is a special weapon - page 5. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
A cryptocurrency with potential is one way to be free of parasite intermediaries financially. Over time, of course, when there will be a mass introduction.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Cryptocurrency has a great possibility that everyone wants to have it. It is anonymity and potential economic power. Cryptocurrency is always full of storms and stands before it.
The power of money is something too powerful and it is very real. If you have money then you can buy everything and live in rich. It can be used against the government
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.

You are right, very constructive post. As soon as people will understand that - the value of cryptocurrencies will be much bigger than we have at this moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
I agree with you, but it all depends on how to use the cryptocurrency, as it can be a good payment system, and serve as a weapon that can destroy the economy.
Activity: 387
July 20, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
Oh how you asked a question!!! Hey. And who can know truth, who this Nakamoto??? 10 years ago I created blockchain and bitcoin technology and only now we have thought about it ? and that this Weapon to destroy the us dollar silt can all the currencies of the world???
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 11:56:36 PM
There are a few drivers of value that could make cryptocurrencies soar again, such as financial instruments and positive regulation, but there are some risks that cannot be neglected, such as the risk of some powerful countries outlaw crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
I agree cryptocurrency gives freedom to people. We take full control of our own money without the eyes of government and banks and it has multi level features for privacy and security for all.
Activity: 434
July 19, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
I can't agree more. Cryptocurrency is a decentralised version of digital currency where people deal with their transactions with a convenient way. It is secured as no third party can interrupt in this. Government and banks sometimes feel threatened as they hardly can control it. But, some governments are accepting it for its benefits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
cryptocurrencies is a weapon indeed, it may be best to treat your investment in the same way you would treat any other highly speculative venture.the more popular they become, the more regulation and government scrutiny they are likely to attract, which erodes the fundamental premise for their existence.
While the number of merchants who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
July 19, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Yeah I remember the young boy college student investing in bitcoin in their strong believe investing in bitcoin is the way to achieve their goal as millionaire and dream come true by the help of bitcoin and his strong believer in the cryptocurrency, i agree cryptocurrency is power and gives power to people out of hope.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
Actually crypto currency was a good invention based on this btc came with this idea by Satoshi also its may be true that it will be future currency so it has power to control like weapon also you can monitor with crypto where you are doing transactions.

This is a special power for the future. I think this will be the mainstream of cashless transaction for all goods and services. But sometimes this could be also used by people in dark world for tranfering big amount of money which untraceable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Need to be carefull before posting such topiks ) I just kidding. But you are right - crypto can destroy modern bank system and build a new economic with low fee's and anonimous. So, just let stay here and we will see what will happening in nearest future - it will be interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
July 19, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
now cryptocurrency more the speculative asset then financial money. Maybe in the future btc and other coins can be more stable. IN such cases crypto can be a instrument of payment for big corporations and mass market
July 19, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
Really Crypto-space is an awesome place with thousands of miracles. And Cryptocurrencies are the king of it. It is the enormous source of power that has a little number of limitations and a large amount of limitless power and potentials. I firmly agree with you. Thanks for putting it in the topic.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 19, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
For me cryptocurrency is really like a special weapon, so I definitely agree on the question that cryptocurrency is a special weapon that makes our economic world highly develop, and as we noticed many people change their life status in terms of financial stability because of cryptocurrency and it will also contributes to economic development once their are many people increasing their lifestyle status of life.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 19, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
In that bitcoin was created to resist the overthrow of power and it would last forever without being manipulated by anyone.
But everyone is irritated when the price of bitcoin goes down and we've been telling that there's another whale that's manipulating the market.
You can not find the source of the money in the crypto but you can find out the source of the money you use in life.
It's decentralized so anything that comes in and comes out can't be determined.
Crypto's are special weapon in terms of fighting poverty and many are saying before that it can take over government but now we need the government to make the market better through regulations and its advertisement.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is a special gift to man kind, it has made the world resource to go round and as more people adopted these crypto currency it's value will even increase more, Just imagine you can any where in around the world and invest in a project in another country, it's a beautiful thing.
Cryptocurrency is increasingly asserting its value in the world financial markets. The fact that Bitcoin and many other companies are using it as a payment method is a great success for this market. I believe this is just the beginning and the future are waiting for the cryptocurrency in front.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 19, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
Crypto industries is a great platform for the modern technology based lifestyle and income source. I hope it will bring a huge revaluation for the existing people we live.

For sure cryptocurrency will not just give big impact into this generation but of course in our next generation they will still enjoy this technology. Cryptocurrency is a great weapon for you to have some sources of income, transact easily and use its blockchain technology to help businesses to operates well.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
Cryptos are currently a very dangerous weapon in the world, often used by organizations and individuals for the sake of its security. And because of that, it is often banned in some countries around the world. I hope that in the future, there will be a way to manage and restrict the use of cryptos for the sake of malicious purposes, and cryptos will become a popular global currency, replacing the fiat currency.
Activity: 573
July 19, 2018, 06:02:33 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency has been one of the best thing to have been experienced by human kind. The technology is unique and its developing on a daily basis because there are lot of new projects that are really contributing to the blockchain technology.
July 19, 2018, 05:49:53 PM
Cryptocurrency is a special gift to man kind, it has made the world resource to go round and as more people adopted these crypto currency it's value will even increase more, Just imagine you can any where in around the world and invest in a project in another country, it's a beautiful thing.
Pages:
Jump to: