Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 36. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
yes I strongly agree with you, slowly but surely everyone has known crypto, cryptocurrency known as new model investment using digital asset, but there are very many ideas emerging thanks to the existence of cryptocurrency,
today cryptocurrency is known not only as a good investment but also a very useful technology because of its transparency and decentralization
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

True noticed! After all, many are just beginning to understand. Today in the news already speak of the Fiats badly, that the future is undoubtedly beyond the digital assets! A little more, and the light will see quantum technologies, and projects based on them. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project offers unique opportunities, thereby becoming in demand.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Activity: 76
July 18, 2018, 10:47:14 PM
agree, as more and more people understand that Cryptocurrency is here to stay just like the internet.. there could be a bubble but later on will be stable. so be ready and aware. invest for longterm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
but now many people are leaving the crypto world because they think and think that crypto will die, because lately almost all the coins on the market have dropped very drastically and made the price quite cheap and maybe it will last in the long run long time
All of those people claiming that bitcoin is dying and that is not going to recover are just trying to scare people away or are not very smart to believe in such stories, just look at what it is happening right now it seems we are finally seeing some indication the market is ready for a small recovery so take advantage of the price while you can before it completely recovers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
July 18, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

indeed crypto is now widespread, and it is very good for its development, but many countries are sometimes opposed to the existence of crypto, because crypto that many who think that spread the negative, but in fact all wrong.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
I believe this is a good geometric progression for bitcoin's development. It was necessary for a long time, but only now it was appreciated by many States and people who are increasingly learning about the crypto world.
Activity: 35
July 18, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
Of course, crypto is spreading around the world at a great pace today
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
Cryptocurrency nowadays became more popular. Many people are getting interested to this kind of currency and others are doing some research to learn more about this. And also, because of social media it is known and spread all over the world.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
There have been more agitations and advertisement about cryptocurrency that is enough to attract the attention of millions around the globe.This will help many people to learn more about the potentials of the industry.As people come across a lot of news items daily talking about cryptocurrency,it will let them stop to question and the opportunity for answers.All these are good for the industry growth.
Activity: 68
July 16, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
Yes the more people that know the crypto, more and more people who want to know the crypto. the more people who are interested in investing crypto. I think this is very good because people start receiving crypto as shape of future technological developments.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Awareness in cryptocurrency has grown drastically over the years since bitcoin was publicly released a decade ago. Especially last year when the price of bitcoin had balloon and that everyone started to take notice and wants to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1344
July 14, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
Yes, more and more people are definitely learning about crypto-currencies. This will undoubtedly cause an agiotage or already caused just need a little more time !!
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
I think this is good news because blockchains and the cryptocurrency market are gaining acceptance.
But as an industry matures, there are many opportunities.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
Crypto market is in its initial stage.Many countries are gradually adopting cryptocurrency.More and more people are getting involved.Soon we will see market of cryptocurrencies worth of trillions.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
July 14, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
Cryptocurrency are really being exposed to many people already and soon will be known and subscribed to all people. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial if one has the knowledge and skill to utilize it well to be able to gain profit from it, but of course the risk is always there. I hope cryptocurrency gives positive effect to economy though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 14, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Yes, you are right i agree with your statement that cryptocurrency is increasing gradually and especially Bitcoin is gaining a lot of demand in our country India. Everyone is going crazy about getting invested in Bitcoin and I expect that Bitcoin might be legal and regulated soon in our country India just like the Philippines government regulated it before few weeks and the challenge to get benefit from it will be easily completed by the people as the time passes on.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
Milennials are the key to propagating cryptos.... famous individuals in the entertaiment industry are the best ambassadors for awareness. this is my take on this. once the curiousity is ignited the rest is easy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
Exactly cryptocurrency is growing and getting known from everywhere and anywhere in this world. It seen from news social media and others are from the websites advertisement. Some people dont mind it while others got confuse on how it goes and how can earn from it. Bitcointalk community is the answer.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 08:09:59 AM
I suspect as much numerous individuals are currently becoming more acquainted with about this awesome innovation. Crypto is step by step being know by nearly everybody. Some are starting to know the significance of crypto. The test they may have is the means by which to profit by it.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
Indeed the awareness of Crypto currencies and blockchain is getting deeper and wider by the day and countries that have refused to accept it initially are beginning to study it to know more about it.
Pages:
Jump to: