Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 33. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
There is no ceasing it, it will simply involve time until a crypto winds up built up or gets discharged by a set up organization like google and begins turning into a genuine standard installment choice
Activity: 151
July 29, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
today many people do not know about cryptocurrency, as well as its utility or its advantages. but at this time cryptocurrency began to spread or started to be known by the community, cryptocurrency has provided excellent results and very satisfactory for its users. in the future crypto will be known or used by all people in this world. the spread of crypto is done through the investors as well as the members of the crypto itself in their own way.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
July 29, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
not only always how to take many benefits from cryptocurrency, ask your self and myself what have we done to cryptocurrency to make it more recognized by others. i really hope peoples are tend to invest in cryptocurrency rather than investing in other currency. it would be our homework here as crypto enthusiast to spread more words about the advantages of cryptocurrency. sooner or later cryptocurrency will replace fiat in real world.
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Last times crypto  spread faster and faster around the world. More and more people come to crypto to get benefits. But majority of population still dont understand what is crypto. I think the blockchain technology will get  real acceptance when it will  really be use, not only for trading. I think it takes at least several years
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
In my opinion, other people are intersted because of the money. Others only join bitcointalk for money while there are some who wants to know something about bitcoin. It is a good thing that the others are interested in bitcoin since they will know what is its importance and the same time they can gain knowledge what is happening in our technology now.
I think so too, since working in this industry provides opportunity to earn bitcoins and convert it to cash, many wanted to learn about it but its not a bad thing since the opportunity is very big impact on someone's life especially when its about financial support.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
In my opinion, other people are intersted because of the money. Others only join bitcointalk for money while there are some who wants to know something about bitcoin. It is a good thing that the others are interested in bitcoin since they will know what is its importance and the same time they can gain knowledge what is happening in our technology now.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 29, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

True, there are some of big companies has accept cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is an advance technology, so it will surely adopted by many peoples in the future. The spreading of cryptocurrency is likely because community of crypto supporting the coins they holding. Usually a good community will creating great public awareness.
Activity: 204
July 29, 2018, 08:58:30 AM
This is true and this is a good news for most of us already in the industry cos the only spells out growth from my point of view. With people being more aware of the truth that is cryptocurrency, it might lead to them more believing and accepting of it also, which could lead to big investments, and growth in the industry.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
I am also sure that over the past few years almost everyone knows about crypto, the popularity is growing
Activity: 322
July 28, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I suspect because many people today are getting to know about this amazing innovation. Crypto is a step by step known by almost everyone. Some begin to know the importance of crypto. The test they have is a means to profit from it. Begin by buying, holding and selling, so they will experience the benefits of crypto.
Activity: 18
July 27, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
The crypto market is still renewing itself. More people will be here in the future. The crypto world is a new revolution.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:57:06 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is gradually spreading and this can be good for us to foster adoption. Even banks these days use 2FA which was a crypto currency driven solution. We still have a long way to go though but the signs are looking good
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 27, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
These news are really enchanting. I believe in crypto so much and it is so cool when people understand, realize and accept crypto to their life, it's so amazing.
Activity: 61
July 26, 2018, 03:40:49 PM
It's just wonderful! When buying goods in different countries, the Commission for currency exchange and forwarding of various payment systems disappears.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 26, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
Yes you are right people are growing aware of importance of cryptocurrency. Many countries are also accepting it in many ways. But one concern with it is it is yet to do what it is established for. Instead it seems it is engaging in like money laundering, thus losing people's faith in it.
Activity: 602
July 26, 2018, 01:36:30 PM
True, crypto spreads around the world gradually because crypto is a technology for the future. Crypto is very easy to spread because it has a value that can continue to grow and very good in made as an investment and trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 26, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

the whole society is the benefactor of cryptocurencies because it disrupt the current payment and money system in the world by applying high tech solution like blockchain. the projects that crypto produce in icos resolves the problems in the society that needs to improve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
As the usage of cryptocurrency is found over different sectors around the globe, the spreading is taking place in a gradual manner. At times the growth of the market as well the regulations from governments affects the spreading of cryptocurrency, very few overcome it. Same time large number of users leave it and look for something else. At any point it is a must to spread it with a positive thought and the further growth will happen automatically.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Digitization has made people invest a lot of their money into bitcoins to make big money. Electronic money is a quick way to pay anything in every country, and reduce transaction costs. This is the latest technology that needs to be supported and appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: