Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 40. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
Somehow somehow is spreading due to campaign and due to lucrative return of investor from viable investmentuy
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is one thing that I am sure of that will keep doing well until there is widespread and mass adoption of cryptos. Just this year along exchanges have seen the number of their active users double and sometimes even tripled.
It is like things going on with any new technology. At the beginning it is going too slowly, but after some time it becomes daily reality. More and more people is getting used to cryptocurrencies now so they could not disappear.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
yes, what I see is so because now cryptocurrency has been received in some countries and so I am sure hopefully with the spread of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will last for a long time and can be profitable in the future
Most new technologies will encounter obstacles at the very beginning. Only after the test of time will most people accept the encrypted currency someday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:30:00 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
yes, what I see is so because now cryptocurrency has been received in some countries and so I am sure hopefully with the spread of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will last for a long time and can be profitable in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
Cryptocurrency currency has widely spread, I can see lots of people joining on daily basis. Very soon, it will be commonly used between a lot of people as many project are out to solve humans needs
Cryptocurrencies are spreading that is true but the process is still too slow and the reason for that is that people still not realize the poor state of the economy, they have some clues like the rising prices but they still do not connect the dots and when they finally do the adoption will happen very fast and at that point the decline of the economy will accelerate.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I definitely think it also...  Well we cant control this thing...  Cryptocurrency is for everyone we cant do anything about it...  If it is well known by lots of people then that's a great news...  It will be very easy for the government to legalize it...  Especially if it is widely introduced in every country...  We cant change that fact that this is the era of cryptocurrency...
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
Cryptocurrency is a product of technology, it can really create an impact to our world today and it is now spreading throughout the world first world countries are now regulating crypto and then soon enough it will be accepted.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
Cryptos are going to gradually spread to a point where people will no longer be able to deny the viability of bitcoin and their usefulness in accordance. For now there are still a lot of people who do not understand what cryptos are but with time and as more and more people get into cryptos then more widespread awareness will be the case
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
Now not only is cryptocurrency adapted by the fortune 500 companies in the world like Amazon, Facebook or Microsoft but the wealthiest financial institutions of the world are also adapting this by replicating the same financial democracy model through ripple so anything from freelance services to server costs to e-commerce transactions is covered through this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 01, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
Dec 2017 is the unforgettable moment where crypto make a big noise in the world, that started  the government to be amazed on how to collect the tax as it is been noted that it involves a lot of money, the growth of crypto community spearheaded to a million members that responded to the need crypto space. Actually crypto is not spreading gradually as what you think but it is disseminated through the historical event last year, people open up their mind in crypto as for another alternative source of income, and that makes crypto gain popularity.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
Yes, some stores in Japan have begun to accept cryptocurrency payment methods. This is a very good news. I think the market will turn green soon.
Activity: 798
homt.net
July 01, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

It is very true that so many people are getting interested in cryptocurrency because of the multiple benefits they derive from their daily usage, however more awareness should be created to boost the present adoption level. Many people are using cryptocurrency to carry out financial transactions all over the world. This is a welcome development.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 01, 2018, 12:38:56 AM

Yes, it has been spreading because of the online wallets that are available in different countries connecting it to the bigger buy and sell trading platform that is already available in countries that allow bitcoin to operate.
cryptocurrency is already widespread even in almost all countries in the world. but, there is no guarantee the owner continues to grow. it's possible that everyone has a lot of domet addresses, to store their assets. but this is already evidence that cryptocurrency has begun to be noticed by everyone in the world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
July 01, 2018, 12:31:48 AM
of course crypto is spreading real quick. the thing is both the bad and the good news are spreading too.
anyways adoption is hampered if more newbie have a sad experience in the cryptosphere.

sanity, humanity, honesty should be adopted while spreading the word.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Yes, it has been spreading because of the online wallets that are available in different countries connecting it to the bigger buy and sell trading platform that is already available in countries that allow bitcoin to operate.
Activity: 686
June 30, 2018, 11:06:01 PM
Everyone is talking about it for sure, but we're still lacking in the adoption side of things, we need (more) real life use cases and application, but it's just a matter of time, a lot of exciting projects are now in their development phases after raising funds with ICOs in 2017, this year should be the one of technos.

Mehdi
That is the way things start first we need awareness, we have reached that step already now what we need is adoption but many people are not really rushing to adopt bitcoin because they still trust in their fiat but this sentiment is slowly changing and we are seeing this in many countries where the economic situation is not that good and when that expands through the world then we will have the adoption we are looking.  
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 29, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
Yes off course crypto currency is spreading all over the world, more peoples are aware about crypto currency and lot of investors are joining good ICO and buying good coins, so this will be help to crypto world,in near future many investors will involved in crypto.We should spread the crypo word and more people will join.but the current market situation lot of peoples are scare to invest in crypo, may be later this concern will change.
This crypto is deserve to be known as one best asset in this world, and it is good that this crypto is briefly spreading nationwide. Therefore, it can motivate to everyone to join this kind of agenda for good privileges. Consequently,  many countries are accepting this crypto variously. But have to be aware that this crypto is depend on how to concede and percept its diversity.
Activity: 111
June 29, 2018, 02:15:44 AM
Yes off course crypto currency is spreading all over the world, more peoples are aware about crypto currency and lot of investors are joining good ICO and buying good coins, so this will be help to crypto world,in near future many investors will involved in crypto.We should spread the crypo word and more people will join.but the current market situation lot of peoples are scare to invest in crypo, may be later this concern will change.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 29, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
Little by little, day by day, the adoption of crypto currencies is surely spreading. Each day, I read new newspaper articles which reveal a hat we are moving closer to a world where cryptos are mainstream.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 04:30:43 AM
The market today is quite known for electronic money, probably within a year, everyone knows about them and that is the time of the explosion of money. Many people inject capital and then the price will rise to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: