Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrency market is crashing - page 2. (Read 1122 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
It'd be nice to see a historical price increase aswell.

People got in at the last moment and thought that it'd go 10k to 100k the same way.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
This is not something that will crash all the way to the ground anytime soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
The market has always been volatile, so it is a bear stage with market cap going down. I suppose we just need to wait for the bull stage, do not worry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.
This market very very volatile.
Difficult to say - what could happen next.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
but if you held binance coin, you would have hedge  Grin https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 154
March 13, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
I think the marketcap will go down to around $250B.
Activity: 266
February 06, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
I think this is the right time to buy alcoin when people are too focused on bitcoin Kiss Kiss
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
not in time this correction, I hope the market will come to the normal state soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
February 06, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

Its not crash its temporary volatility and I don't understand why people call it crash when we can again use cryptocurrencies to achieve our special goals? why is it crash when there are very good news for example about Iota,I have just heard that they are going to implement it in the real life,In real economy in Taipei and not only in economy it will be helpful for other social forms too,so I just want to tell you that price at this moment is nothing because cryptomarket has no link to another real economy and their value depends on only demand.In my opinion People have exaggerated assessments of the risk of a crypto market crash,We can use cryptos with their cool opportunities,therefore its not crash its temporary inflation which will become stronger...
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
Don't panic it is organic, just keep buying the coins that are on sales because that is the best opportunity to get some good cryptocurrencies in the market and if you have patience then you can just hold them for at least until next year and expect some good results with your holdings or portfolio.

January investor before the crash, and I think, well hope that in December, I may have back my initial investissement.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

I do see this as a normal occurrence yearly in cryptocurrency markets and even in regular business and market charts. There are always down season and peak season and its not healthy for a market to continue on spiking in value, cryptocurrency trading and investing is usually a test of faith and patience.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
February 05, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Don't panic it is organic, just keep buying the coins that are on sales because that is the best opportunity to get some good cryptocurrencies in the market and if you have patience then you can just hold them for at least until next year and expect some good results with your holdings or portfolio.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
Marketcap going down again! Time to sell all our coins now before losing all it's value. Be quick or broke!  Shocked
Ok, but seriously, who are these people who are selling right now? What is there reasoning?
Do they really think welp, that was probably peak of digital currency and blockchain technology.
I mean seriously... who are these people who think the prices aren't going to go back up eventually if they just hold?
Every time this happens I almost feel bad when the prices go back up again, because I know there are people who sold at that bottom, and they're probably not investors who only invested money that they can afford to live without.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

This is very good news for me because this is the best time to go bitcoin and altcoin shopping,most of the people panicked that resulted to a bloody market which gave more opportunity to the people like me,gaving this big discount would benefit me after the bloodbath is ended.
Activity: 182
February 05, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
This is actually the best time to buy tokens you always want to buy because weak hands are selling. If you already have altcoins and you think they are falling, don't worry just hold your tokens don't sell cheap.
I have exactly the same opinion. Now only those who are weak in spirit or give in to panic are selling their coins. Now is the best time to buy coins.  Cool
Activity: 458
January 30, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
This is actually the best time to buy tokens you always want to buy because weak hands are selling. If you already have altcoins and you think they are falling, don't worry just hold your tokens don't sell cheap.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
The recession has been going on for quite some time. People are already used to the fact that the crypto currency is constantly growing in price and such a prolonged recession can cause panic. I hope that everything will be fine.
Activity: 154
January 30, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
Marketcap going down again! Time to sell all our coins now before losing all it's value. Be quick or broke!  Shocked
Activity: 308
January 21, 2018, 02:00:39 PM
The market collapsed, but this has already happened in the past and is repeated again. This happens again and again, but every time the market rebounded and grew further.  Tongue
Activity: 294
January 21, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
 There are more that 1000 cryptocurrencies get introduced after bitcoin. Among them very few are popular and working efficiently. These cryptocurrencies more or less follow bitcoin currencies in their operations. As a result, their prices vary with bitcoin prices. When bitcoin price highest price of $19600, all cryptocurrency market enjoyed this price rally, their prices also get increased. Now bitcoin price is falling continuously by various reasons, affecting altcoin prices. Altcoin prices are also falling. It will take some time to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: